final..first love

PEEK
I was stunned seeing the person that I am supposedly forgetting now, he appeared, does this mean it is fate for us to meet again? I never expect him to follow me here in japan, erase that, did he follow me here in japan or it was just a coincidence.
 
“ahh yeah…by the way,,I’m kim hyun joong…this man introduced.
 
I immediately avoid his gaze towards me and this scene felt really awkward for me. I dumped him already, but that is not the case. We agreed to be stranger but I can’t deny it myself that he is still inside my heart. Whatever reason h has for coming here in this event, it’s surely is a business.
 
“ahhhh..kim hyun joong…nice to meet you again…hope we can have a great bonding before you leave..my brother suggested..
 
“leave? I suddenly asked and faced him. I gulped and tried to calm myself in front of him especially in front of my brother.
 
“yeah, I think it’s time to end my illusion on succeeding my business here…he said with a chuckle..
 
“ahhh yeah,, he mentioned that, he’s looking or someone, actually, not looking right coz you know where he is but seems you can’t have him back? Something like that..my brother talked and explain to me instead of him.
 
“yes.. He answered and nodded as he pat my brother’s cheek… how are you, young saeng? He turn to me and asked..
 
My jaw dropped, my teeth gritted, my fist clenched seeing how my brother was surprised. I shut my eyes and bit my lower lip.
 
“you both know each other? My dear brother mused.
 
“ahmmm,,well,,he’s gil young’s….I tried to talked and answer calmly..
 
“gil young’s boyfriend when he’s alive.. Your hyung knows the story… he said. I think I brought an awkward topic.
 
“so may I know whose the person you are looking for? My curious brother questioned again. I’m sure this question and answer moment will not end until my brother will not know everything.
 
“I’m sorry my little brother, but you’re asking too many questions…I uttered and push my brother on his seat..
 
“can we talk? Hyun joong grab my wrist when I was about to sit..
 
“sure he can..go…my brother answered. I sighed…
 
I look down to my hand, he  the notice that he was holding my hand, loosened his grip and I rolled my eyes as I started to walk. I heard my brother squealed. I don’t know what they talked about why they became comfortable to each other that fast. I look back at them and hyun joong smirked and pat at my brother’s head, then he followed. I walked fast while roaming my eyes around.
 
I am really sorry, four words he uttered with his deep voice as soon as we reach the veranda of the hall. I turned around and about to scold him for being here around me again, but I ended up in his embrace and with his sweet lips. I was taken aback but he is too quick to follow my move and our lips didn’t parted even a centimeter.
 
All I did is put my two hands on his chest and try my best to pull out since the people passing us started murmuring and gossiping. He continued ad tightened his grip on my waist even more, and me keeping on struggling to this embarrassing  scene that is happening to me.
 
Finally he pulled out to breath some oxygen, I slapped him, but all he did is stare at me, his face was reddened, I think I hit his face that hard, but he didn’t complained, he didn’t even touch his lips that was cut a bit.
 
I run, I felt like I did the most cruel act towards him, it’s unexpected, of course I want to see him, I do miss him, but I never expect him to come because all I did this past weeks is to convince myself that I need to forget him, to forget my first love.
 
He’s my first love. I remember back then, when we met at that event, he was staring at me, I felt something towards him that time, but we are too young and I didn’t even know that it was love, I was confuse on what is happening, and I am confuse of the real me, that our soul and heart have the same intentions in life, I didn’t know that we will meet again, I lied when I didn’t tell him that I notice him too that time, that my heart didn’t beat weird that time. But the truth, I kept it in mind, that someday, I will meet this kid whom I once imagined my lover. We met when I came back to korea, unexpectedly and I was so happy that time, but things is getting complicated and so my heart just break into pieces. I thought the dream of being with him is impossible.
 
Now he’s here for the third time, we met again, is this really the fate? Will I consider it the sign of fulfilling that dream of me, the dream to be with him? They said, in order to get your true love you must be patient and you must struggle a lot in all hindrances, overcoming all the fears, trials and you must cry a river, you need to be strong, by then you will get the true love that you wish for. You will prove what true love means.
 
“young saeng. I love you…he shouted. I hear murmurs. 
 
I hear every person passing infront of me, I see smiles on the people’s faces. I want to punch him this time. I regret that I regret in slapping him, I take back my words, yes, I feel embarrassed now, I feel like people begun to make gossips about me. I am known as the son of one of the businessman in japan but here I am making a fuzz on my name. I walked towards him with my head bowed down and yes I want to bury myself and make my own grave.
 
I grab his collar and drag him outside the event. I pushed him inside my car and drove it meters away from the crowd. I hear him laughing and I step the break immediately that makes him push himself on the front.
 
“hassttt!!! Yahhh..he yell…
 
“wae?! I yelled back..
 
“Where are we? He asked when he notice we were on a dark road..
 
“hell.. Get off…I commanded him strictly..
 
“No!!..he refused..
 
“you’re not stepping out? Get lost!!! I screamed…
 
“no!!!..he refused again…he look at me and pointed outside,,I don’t know this place..he said shyly…
 
“what? Take a taxi and go to where you stay…I said in an irate tone..
 
“just drop me there. It’s your fault if I lost my way,,so just help me.  He threatened..
 
I was about to push him out when my hone rang.
 
“eo..wae? I answered the call…
 
“Hyung!!! Where are you,, I din’t notice appa and eomma are gone already… my brother behind the call cried..
 
“yahhh you must have gone with them,,im not in the event anymore..I scolded..
 
“you didn’t told me, so I told appa that I’ll ride at your car…he whined..
 
“haiissstt.. Just wait me there..I’m coming..I said and hang the phone.. I remember the man on my side. I look at him and rolled my eyes.
 
“drive..he mouthed..
 
I shook my head. I am supposedly getting mad but I ended up chuckling and keep shaking my head. I drove and meet my brother who was left at the event. He run towards me and kissed my cheek.
 
“eo!!!,, hi,,he greeted again to the man who was still inside the car.
 
“hi..mind if it’s okay for you to drop me at my place? It was just nearby actually…hyun joong asked my immature brother. Of course he’ll accept the favor..
 
“get in~ I told my little brother..he winked at me and quickly took the back seat.
 
“hyung! Are you the special one he was looking for? My brother asked after wrapping his slender arms around my chest..
 
“yahhh,, im driving~~ remove your hands if you don’t want to die,,I hissed…
 
“arasseo hyung-nim..he obeyed..
 
“where will we drop you,,I drop a question without looking at him..
 
“just drive..drop your brother first then I’ll tell you where…he said..
 
Seems my blood boils up with his answer. I sighed shakily and just drive it. Our way is full of traffic jam and I considered it as my unlucky day, the road wasn’t that crowded with cars this morning but now, I don’t know how to describe it. The car is full of awkwardness, good thing my brother fell asleep and he didn’t able to pester me with questions.
 
After more than an hour of boring commute, finally we’re infront of our house. My brother gets out of the car sleepily and was led by the maid. We left alone again.
 
“drive straight..he said..
 
I drive an followed his command, but we only passed few blocks and it is barely maybe less than a minute when he shouted “stop!” I look at him with jaw drop. With my brows crumpled.
 
“why? I yelled…
 
“this is where I stay..he answered.
 
He gets out of the car and I was really stunned and froze. I look behind and I clearly see the road in front of our house.
 
“come on..he bent down and told me..
 
“no!!! I refused, I’m ready to drive my car back home when he hold the steering wheel..
 
“try to drive and I will follow you inside your house..he threatened again..
 
“that’s trespassing, we can report you to the police..I rebutted..
 
“you can’t,,,I’m your little brother’s friend,,remember? He talked back.. Get out of your car or i’ll drag you out..
 
I pushed the car door and he was pushed and flopped down to the ground. He laughed and pulled me down and it makes me landed on top of him. I winced as I pressed my palm on the rough floor. I hit him on the shoulder and I stood up quickly before people will notice us. He just act like crazy and laid totally on that ground
 
“yahhh stand up!! I told him with a little shout..
 
“help me..he said childishly and held out his hand..
 
“no.. i refused..
 
He grab my hand and tried to pull me down again, good thing I had prepared for it. I pulled him up to stand. He drag me inside his room. He rented a room just near our house, it means he knows where I stay and where I live and what I do.
 
“wait!!! I stopped him..are you stalking me? I asked..
 
“yes,,why? I even sent you letters and notes. And I was the one who sent your brother’s letter, he gave me that and told me to give it to you when we meet, but I felt scared on what is inside it, the content, then since you dumped me, I decided to give it to you personally, but I didn’t had the courage to do so. It’s my fault for not giving it to you earlier. But I promise I didn’t read the content. He said with his face changed into a gloomy one.
 
He opened the door, so he was the one who gave it t home, then, I took the folded paper I saw while on the plane. I always bring it with me, staring at it everyday.
 
“then, you were on the same flight with us? I spat..
 
He closed the door. Yes..I was in the airport, I want to give you a farewell but I can’t. it was hurting me, kyu saw me and told me. I called ren to ask your address, good thing they entrusted your whereabouts to me. And I am the one who put the note on your seat in the airplane, I am the one sitting right behind you, he revealed.
 
“Why? Why you are doing this to me again…I want to go on with my life, without you..I said controlling my breath.
 
“because I love you, and I realize, letting you go is the most stupid thing that I can do with my life..he replied..
 
“huh!!..I gasped..
 
“I beg to gil young,I beg to acknowledge us, I plead for my freedom, I asked him to let me go and let me love you, young saeng this is it, we met again, though it is my plan on getting you back, but we’re here, I know you want me too. That you love me.. He cried..
 
I started to tear down, cry, sobs my heart. And sat on the floor like a kid who lost his toy. He knelt down and hugged me.
 
“please, accept me,,accept my heart again,,he said with his tears..
 
“I love you too. I know this isn’t right, but I can’t go on with my life, everyday I think of you, everyday I’m telling myself that I need to forget you and it doubled the time of missing you,..I confessed.
 
He held me up and cup my face. Let’s stay together, I know gil young will approve us. He knows how much I love you, I may hurt him but I promise, I will never hurt you..he swear it..
 
He kissed me, the sweetest kiss I ever received from him, I miss it and I long for it, he took me on waist and dance me while kissing my nape. I suddenly pushed him when I saw an image  behind him.
 
“young saeng..he uttered…
 
“gi young…I blink many times an look down..
 
“pabo..that’s not gil young,,it’s just a mirror…he hit my temple and ointed the mirror on the wall.
 
“awhhh..yahh!! i complained while rubbing my temple..
 
He walked to the human size mirror and covered it with the curtain. He took my waist again and removed my suit, he slowly my upper garment as I do with his too. We both fell on the bed. We ended up reuniting and become one again in this dark night. Forgetting my goal on removing him from my heart, but he’s my first love and I can’t refuse to this man.
 
I mustered all my courage and forget about my pride. Not hesitating, I response with his sweet kisses and touches. He rubbed my cold and shaky arms, squeezed my bare stomach and leave butterfly kisses on my chest. A perfect man, my heart is his, I wished it goes the same from him. Our hearts and mind had joint again. He trail kisses on my stomach and hit the electricity that sparks on me, I’m floating with pleasure but I want more of it. I pulled him up to me to kiss me and give my lips again, our tongue entangled and battled as soon as I gave him an entrance. He didn’t hesitated as he told me to wrap my thighs around him. I followed his lead, I follow the flow of our adventure. We’re making it, finally the awaited moment of my dream, finally is happening again. I wish I could stop the time, I wish I could manage our future, and I wish I could not wake up from this dream.
 
“young saeng..I love you…he whispered on my ear, under his pant and heavy breaths.
 
“I love you too..I replied, whispering it on his ear as I gave him my moan.
 
He flip me to change position, I towered him and ruffled his hair, we locked eyes an shared kisses again. I moved and let me do it my own way. I kissed his sweet pair of lips like I was craving for it, I caressed his muscular chest as I sited on top of him. He shut his eyes as I his nape. I hear his breathing. It was just few minutes when he can’t take it anymore and grab me down to him, towering me again and release all this teasing that I made. We both released and ended up cuddling each other while the room filled with our heavy breaths and pant. He pulled up the blanket that was fallen on the floor and cover our body. I love it when he cuddle me, I love it when his heavy breath hit my skin, I love it when he caress me after making out, I love it when he’s kissing me softly on my shoulder after finishing our pleasure.
 
The night is over. The sun rise to my face. I block the rays with my hand and opened my eyes. I look around, it’s not my room. I look behind me and saw hyun joong still while the blanket was all covering me.
 
“omo…yahhh!!!! I screamed..
 
He woke up and sat quickly, attending me immediately. What happen? He asked as he looked so worried and all. I smiled and pursed my lips and bubbled my cheek.
 
“haisssttt, what’s with you? He talked in his sleepy husky voice and lay back on bed.
 
“I’m going home.. I told with a pout..
 
“okay,, he answered, obviously sad..
 
“Why don’t you go with me..I offered. He stood up.
 
“but what about your parents.. He asked. I rolled eyes..
 
“I told you to come with me, as if you’ll ask them for my hand..I hissed..
 
“eoo!! Should I do that now? But I am not prepared..he click his tongue and pretend to think..
 
“sometimes, I feel like you’re an idiot…I gritted my teeth towards him but he cup my face and peck my lips..
 
“I love you.. He mentioned again and hugged me tight.
 
I dressed up myself and so he took his shower quickly an prepared, calling me every minute asking if I am still here or am I gone already. I just  chuckled or laugh at it, he’s too obvious that he’s afraid that I will leave him again. In just 10 minutes he was done and another 5 minutes, he’s all dressed up.
 
He sited me on his lap while I help him fix his hair. Promise me you’ll not leave me anymore. He said. I nodded with a smile and planted a soft nibble on his lips.
 
“don’t baby, you’ll regret it, I won’t let you go home,,he act childish while saying.
 
“arasseo..aigoo..let’s go..I said and intertwine my fingers into his as we are taking the path towards the car.
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
finally done,,,but i will give you a bonus,,another chap for it,, with the kids and other cast of course...but it's just a short one. maybe the behind the scene. haha thankyu all for reading till the end...i'll make my thnkyu section on the last part. love ya all..hyunsaeng finally..mansae...