Wild Flower

Writing Compilation

You're a wild flower, you know? Fighting hard against the odds of your harsh surroundings, beautiful, reckless and unyielding is what you are, 

Fearless, resilient, strong. 

Do these words resonate with you?

Maybe afraid, unimportant, and helpless do, more often.

It's okay, we all make mistakes sometimes. You're stronger than you think. You'll jump all these hurdles soon, just you watch.

I know you don't want us to worry, or perhaps you feel too engulfed by your own worries to notice. But please, don't push those who love you away.

So, just as you are, instead of pushing us away again, hold us tightly for support as you emerge once more — radiant and blooming, more beautiful than ever.

Come back again, please, love. 

Take your time, if it's difficult, I know how hard it can be. But don't forget that I'm always here. If you need me, just call out. I'll be there.

Remember, you're a wild flower, dear. The skies will let up. And eventually, you'll squeeze through the cracks and bloom again.

 

 

A/N: Inspired by Park Hyo Shin's Wild Flower. It's beautiful song, if anyone likes ballads, it's a song you should definitely listen to~

I wrote this like a letter or direct message, for a change, since these were the thoughts I first had when I read the lyrics of the song. If anyone is hurt or needs encouragement, know that the hard times will end, be strong because you have people around you who care. Don't push those who love you away, accept their support.