Coma

Writing Compilation

 

I stared at the mirror on the wall, letting out a painful laugh. It was hard to believe that it was once of importance, once whole even. Now, it was only shattered fragments of glass — useless, unimportant and an eyesore. Just like I was. I sighed, it was just a quiet huff, the only silver of life escaping into the cold, stale air of the apartment.
 
I pushed the window open, letting the cold frozen air rush in. I didn't so much as wince as the wind gust pass my pale skin, it didn't matter anyway, it wasn't like I could feel it. I couldn't feel pain, couldn't feel scared, in fact, I pretty much couldn't feel anything anymore. All I have is this distinct feeling that I'm standing on the edge of a cliff, hovering between consciousness and the dead.
 
Standing here, I feel so empty, my heart doesn't want to let go but my mind is already ripping apart the memories we had. I feel so helpless. I can't move in this darkness you left me in, I can't feel any warmth now that you're not around. Why did you have to leave?
 
Hold onto my hand again, please. I don't like being like this, I want to wake up from this coma. It feels as if my heart has stopped, like I'm on the verge of death. I can't breathe. I think I'll go mad from this torture. Please, don't go.
 
 
A/N: This was inspired by BAP's Coma :) it's been a while since I've written something so angst-y