Prologue: Part 2

Dangerous Love

AN: Now enters the Soshis! :D

 

 

In Jessica and Yuri's apartment

 

"Please tell me again; why do we have to share these tiny rooms?", Jessica yelled angrily as she threw her last box onto the floor.

Yuri closed her eyes for a second and sighed, "Because having a nine separate apartments when we can share  with five comfortably is ridiculous."

"And why does Seohyun get her own apartment?" Jessica asked with her hands on her hips.

"Sica, I've already told you, it will be just like at our training dorm. We will switch room mates  every month." Yuri explained in a calm voice, even if inside she felt like screaming. "What's so bad about with sharing an apartment with me any way, huh?"

Jessica looked Yuri in the eyes. Yuri could see how frustrated she was, "Ugh! Nothing! Just go to bed."

Jessica angrily got into bed and didn't say anything further. Yuri smiled slightly as she turned off the light and got into her own bed. It was clear to all of them that Jessica liked Yuri, possibly loved, but she refused to admit it. She was an Ice Princess refusing to melt.

 

                                                                In Hyoyeon and Sunny's apartment

 

"Sounds like Sica's flipping her again", Hyoyeon said to Sunny as they both put sheets on their beds. They could here Jessica yelling through their thin apartment wall.

Sunny sighed, "she's just angry at herself for loving Yuri when she's suppose to be the Ice Princess and fall for no one. She's taking it out on Yuri hoping that Yuri will get sick of all her complaining. But Yuri won't give up on her, we all know that."

Hyoyeon turned to Sunny and blinked, "Wow, that sounds pretty accurate. How did you figure that out?"

Sunny smiled at Hyoyeon, "I'm just good with these types of things."

A comfortable silence settled in as the two girls finished making their beds and changed. Hyoyeon broke the silence with a question that had been bothering her. "Sunny, do you really think we are ready to fight actual demons? From what teacher told us most of them travel in packs. And almost all of them are older than us, so they are probably stronger and more skilled at fighting than we are."

The usually cheerful girl looked a Hyoyeon seriously, "They are monsters, Hyoyeon. Stupid monsters. They might have brute strength, and numbers but they are nothing compaired to us." Sunny smiled at the other girl reasuringly, "We have each other in this, together we can take on any pack of dumb monsters."

Hyoyeon smiled back, feeling a little better now that she had voiced her concerns. Though the amount of demons in the area still troubled her. Their teacher had told them that this was probably the most infested city in South Korea. It really worried her. She knew the other girls were worried, too.

Hyoyeon snuggled into her bed and tried to forget about it for now. Tomorrow they would have to fight, but for tonight everything was okay.

 

                                                                In Tiffany and Taeyeon's apartment

 

Tiffany was lying in bed reading a book when the voice of their leader, and her girlfriend, interupted her. "Scoot over, Fany." Taeyeon said with a smile.

Tiffany looked up from her book and raised her eyebrow in question, "Why? You have your own bed. Besides this is only a twin."

Taeyeon frowned cutely, "I just want to cuddle with my girlfiend, is that such a crime?"

Tiffany smiled at the dorky girl, wondering how in the world she had been picked as their leader, "Ha, whatever. You just want to touch my ."

Taeyeon perked up and smiled, "Maybe that, too."

Tiffany couldn't help but laugh as she threw her book at Taeyeon and yelled, "Byuntae!"

Taeyeon dodged the book, jumped on top of Tiffany and began to kiss her girlfriend's neck.

 

                                                                In Sooyoung and Yoona's apartment

 

Sooyoung lied in bed eating a candy bar while Yoona started to organize her things.

"You really should go to sleep soon so you have some energy for tomorrow", Sooyoung said.

"I'm too anxious to sleep.... Tomorrow we have to go to school, hunt actual demons for  the first time, and then we still have all this stuff to unpack!" Yoona plopped down on her own bed and put her head in her hands, she was a nervous wreck. "Do you have another candy bar?"

Sooyoung normally wouldn't give up her food, but seeing how upset Yoona was she changed her mind. Sooyoung put her hand under her bed and pulled out a box filled with snacks. She tossed one of the candy bars to Yoona who caught it. "You know, Yoong, you shouldn't be so stressed about this. Sure it's new to us and a bit dangerous, but we have trained for this for five years, some of us more. Plus, we have eachother." Sooyoung smiled at her worried teammate.

Yoona smiled back warmly as she unwrapped the candy bar. "Thanks a lot, Soo. It just... bothers me. Are you sure we are prepared for this?"

Sooyoung laughed, "Of course we are."

 

                                                                                In Seohyun's apartment

 

Seohyun had concerns, but no one to voice them to. She was scared, but she wanted to be strong. The maknae quietly unpacked a few things in silence before going to bed. Her sleep was filled with nightmares.