Chapter 22: Epilogue

Dangerous Love

Years went by and the Hyomin and Sunny were happy. Of course there were sad times. Most of the slayers had died by now, though all of old age. Hyoyeon’s aging and death had devastated Qri, but they had still stayed together until the end. Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Tiffany were now about 110 with a few years left at best.

Sunny had continued staying with the felathropes, though The Organization had advised against it. But what The Organization hated more was when Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Tiffany had moved in. Sunny had wanted to watch after them as they grew older, and with the felathropes having to move around it was the only solution.

A lot of things have changed but some things haven’t: Eunjung and Jiyeon have stayed together, Sunny’s memory never fully returned, and Hyomin and Sunny are still deeply in love and forever will be.

 

 

AN: God, this feels like such a cheep and rushed ending and I'm sorry for that :/ However I'll be graduating soon and going off to college. I felt like I needed to hurry up and finish this story because 1. I probably won't have much time to write like this in the future. and 2. I was seriously running out of juice to write this story.

I hope no one is too peeved about this (at least I didn't leave it without any ending, right?)

So many thanks to all the people who stuck with me! I can't stress that enough. Thank you to all my constant silent readers, commenters, voters, and just everyone! :D

Though I probably won't do another long-ish fic I'll probably just end up making some shorter fics or a collection of short fics, so please check for that every now and then.

Once again, thank you for reading!