Chapter 4: Not Socializing

Dangerous Love
                                                                                 11:00pm in the forest
 
Yuri sat crouched in the tree with the string of her bow pulled back. She had been in the exact same position for 20 minutes. Her legs and arms ached something awful. Seohyun was in the same tree beside her, preparing her own bow so that Yuri and her tired muscles could take a break.  
 
Yuri slowly let go of her bow string and sat comfortably on the tree. She had to surpress a moan. It felt so good for her muscles to not be tensed up.
 
Meanwhile, Yoona was on the other side of the forest sitting comfortably in a tree. Her throwing knives were between her fingers and she was ready for any demon to appear. So far though the only things she had seen were just average forest animals. Yoona used her short distance telepathy to talk to Yuri, "Have you seen anything, Yul? Because I'm not getting anything."
 
"We haven't seen anything either. Then again we've only been here for an hour. We have to be patient." Yuri telepathically replied back.
 
Yoona inwardly sighed; she was beyond bored. She decided to ask Yuri a question that she had be wanting to know, "how are things between you and the Ice Princess?"
 
There was an edge to Yuri's voice in Yoona's head when she replied back, "How do you think things are? She's acting pissed at me like she always does. Even though I have done absolutely nothing bad to her. Ever. Just like how she always treats me."
 
Because they were using their telepathy to talk Yoona could feel the emotions that came with Yuri's words. There was sadness, and anger. Yoona took a deep breath before saying any thing back, "I really want to see you two together, Yul. You guys would make a really cute couple.  I can see it now: Jessica lying on the couch watching TV while you wait on her hand and foot" Yoona sent a mental laugh with the statement before she became serious again. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
 
"I really don't think there is. Jessica is just so hard headed and not willing to accept that she might actually love someone for once in her life. Maybe eventually she will, but I don't think it will be anytime soon... I think I may start pushing her buttons. If she's going to be cold to me, then I'll be cold back."
 
"I'm not so sure that is a god idea... It might just push her away even more." Yoona said back.
 
"I've already tried being good to her and that doesn't seem to do anything..."
 
Yoona could feel the sad desparation in Yuri's words. She sent Yuri a telepathic head nod before once more concentrating on the woods around her.
 
 
 
                                                                                11:30pm the graveyard
 
Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Jessica sat in the shadows of the tree line to the forest (the same one Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun were in) just outside of the graveyard. They hadn't seen anyone so far, and they were all getting rather bored.
 
Sooyoung was on her second fruit and nut bar, Jessica was alseep, Hyoyeon was aimlessly picking at the blades of grass, and Sunny was just staring off into the distance thinking.
 
"Eunjung hasn't texted me or anything...." Sunny thought, "I know it's only been a day, but I at least expected a 'how are you doing, what are you up to' type text. Maybe she just wanted in my pants and was disappointed when I didn't give her what she wanted...."Sunny let out a sad sigh that caught both the dancing queen and the shikshin's attention.
 
"What's wrong, Sunny?" Sooyoung asked through a mouthful of food.
 
"Yeah. It's not like you to look all sad" Hyoyeon added.
 
"Oh, it's nothing really..." Sunny said as she avoided making eye contact with either of her friends, she began to pick at the grass.
 
"Oh no you don't. Something is definitely up. So tell us what is going on" Hyoyeon demanded.
 
Sunny sighed again before finally facing her two friends, "Eunjung just hasn't texted me today, is all. I'm wondering if maybe she just wanted me physically, and since I didn't give that to her she doesn't really want to talk to me any more."
 
"Why don't you text her?" Sooyoung asked.
 
Sunny shrugged, "She's part owner of a club. She's probably busy."
 
Sooyoung elbowed Sunny, "text her now."
 
"But we're suppose to be hunting! And she's probably bartending" Sunny said.
 
Now it was Hyoyeon who elbowed her, "It'll be fine. Put your phone on silent and just wait for her to go on break."
 
Sunny sighed dramatically, "Fine." she said as she took out her phone and typed, 'How are things going at the club without Jessica and me?'Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were looking over her shoulder the whole time.
 
"How is that?" Sunny asked.
 
Sooyoung nodded, "Looks fine to me."
 
"Me too", Hyoyeon said.
 
Sunny sent it and threw her head back, "I really hope I'm not bothering her..."
 
"Oh, I'm sure you aren't...." A deep, unfamiliar voice said from behind them. 
 
Sunny, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon turned around in surprise to find ten men. The one who was standing in front was restraining a rather panicked and pissed looking Jessica, and was holding some cloth over to protect his hand from her teeth.
 
The three slayers might have thought they were just a group of normal trouble makers if it wasn't for their abnormal paleness and unmistakable fangs.
 
"Pretty girls like you four really shouldn't be hanging around here after dark," he took a moment to dramatically his fangs.
 
 Sunny had to fight against rolling her eyes, "so cliche" She thought.
 
"I get dibs on the tall one!" Yelled one of the goons in back.
 
Another snarled, "I want that one!"
 
Two others yelled, "I want the short one!" and "I call the blondie!" at the same time.
 
"I want our little sleeping beauty", Said one as he traced a dirty, untrimmed nail along Jessica's cheek.
 
The leader growled viciously, silencing the others, "You will get which ever one I say you get! We'll need to share them, but this one is all mine" He pulled Jessica away from the other vampires hand and squeezed her posessively.
 
"Like Hell she is!" Yelled the familiar voice of the black pearl.
 
Just then an arrow shot through the leader's neck and he disintegrated. Jessica ran; getting a good distance between her and the vampires. She grabbed a large throwing knife from her belt and tossed it into one of the goons eyes, causing him to turn to ash.
 
It turned into an all out battle. Yuri continued firing off shots from her bow. She killed two more of the vampires.
 
Sunny grabbed her arm blades out of their sheaths that were on the outsides of her boots. She dicapitated two of the goons.
 
Sooyoung whipped her three section staff that was tipped with blades out of the holster on her back and got two of the vampires are once. 
 
Hyoyeon flipped open her two bladed fans (the other members often about them, but dispite how they looked, they were very sharp and deadly) and killed the last two vampires. 
 
The five looked around to see all the piles of ash. There was a brief silence before Yuri jumped down from the tree and rushed to Jessica, totally forgetting what she had said earlier about being cold toward her. Yuri held the other girl at arm's length, inspecting her for damage. 
 
"Did those monsters hurt you, Sica?" Yuri asked worriedly.
 
To everyone's surprise the Ice Princess smiled, "I'm fine, Yul. Thank you."
 
Yuri took in a breath of relief and smiled back. She wrapped the shorter girl in a tight hug and was shocked when she felt herself being hugged back.
 
"How did you know something was wrong, Yuri?" Sunny asked as she put her blades away.
 
Still holding Jessica in a hug, Yuri said, "Jessica used her telepathy to call for my help when that bastard first grabbed her"
 
No one commented on how Yuri had been the one Jessica had reached out to instead of one of the three girls that were mere feet away from her. However everyone mentally smiled at the fact. It was about time the Princess had started to melt.
 
Sunny spared a peak at her phone, and smiled when she saw that Eunjung had replied to her. 'It's really boring without you here :(' was what it said. Sunny smiled brightly. She was incredibly thankful that she had been wrong about Eunjung.
 
 
                                                                                Midnight at The Number 9
 
Tiffany sat at the bar and downed her 3rd drink before looking to the dance floor once again. Taeyeon had been dancing with the same guy for half an hour and Tiffany absolutely hated it. She knew it was only because Taeyeon thought the man might be a vampire, but that didn't help soothe the rage that boiled in her veins as she watched him dance with, and touch, her TaeTae. 
 
The eyesmiling girl was surprised when she felt a light hand on her shoulder. She turned to see a beautiful woman sitting beside her and looking at her with a smile, "Hello there. I'm Jihae." 
 
A still dazed Tiffany shook the woman's hand, "I'm Tiffany. It's nice to meet you."
 
Jihae continued to smile, "It's nice to meet you, too, Tiffany." The woman scanned Tiffany head to toe before her smile widened, "You look stunning, and a bit sad. Is something wrong?"
 
Tiffany unconciously glanced over to Taeyeon before shaking her head no. Jihae's eyes followed where Tiffany had looked. "Is he your ex boyfriend or something?"
 
Tiffany immediately thought of a lie, and sighed, "No. But she's my ex girlfriend." 
 
Jihae seemed to perk up even more and she smiled at Tiffany sweetly, "It'll be okay. A beautiful girl like you could have anyone she wants"
 
Jihae put her hand over Tiffany's. It was then that Tiffany felt a warm wave of arousal flow through her body. "Oh my gosh! She's a succubus!" She tried to remain calm. She had to get the woman alone so she could kill her.
 
All slayers were naturally resistent to any demon's ability to seduce; Taeyeon and her especially were. That didn't mean they still didn't need to be careful. Even now Tiffany felt an undeniable want for the woman.
 
Tiffany took in a deep cleansing breath as she tried to remember all of her training. Tiffany leaned over, put one hand on Jihae's thigh and the other on her shoulder; she placed her lips mere centimeters away from her ear. In her most seductive voice Tiffany whispered "right now, I want you.." 
 
The slayer was surprised when she saw the succubus shiver in want and let out the tinniest of moans. Jihae looked Tiffany in the eyes with a mischievous smirk on her lips, "I know somewhere quiet where we can make that happen."
Tiffany smiled ily, "take me there."
 
Jihae stood up and grabbed Tiffany's hand; almost dragging the slayer to the door. Tiffany mentally reached out to Taeyeon to tell her what was happening, "Taeyeon, I have a succubus with me right now. I think I can get her by myself, but just be ready incase I need help"
 
Taeyeon replied back, "Okay. But please be careful." Tiffany could feel the worried emotions in the message.
 
Jihae continued pulling Tiffany outside until they finally reached an alley that was close to the club. "Classy..." Tiffany thought with disgust. 
 
Before Tiffany even knew what was going on, Jihae's lips were on her's and the demon's hands were traveling all over her body. Soon Tiffany found her dress lifted up and one of Jihae's hands shoved itself into her .
 
Tiffany couldn't deny how pleasurable having the succubus feed from her was. Her body felt hot and her thinking was blurred. Tiffany could barely do anything but moan. "Just take deep breaths, ignore what your body is feeling...." Tiffany told herself. 
 
Soon Tiffany found her ripped off and Jihae's head between her thighs. The slayer struggled to not completely give in to the demon and just let her body go.  Her fingers were already tangled in the demon's hair and pushing Jihae's head forward to get more pressure to her center.Tiffany took in a deep breath and cleared her mind. The slayer summoned all of her mana; perparing to kill the demon.
 
She untangled her hand's from Jihae's hair and placed her palms on each of Jihae's temples. The demon stopped and looked up at Tiffany in confusion. She was wondering why the woman's moans had stopped and her hands her moved. Tiffany smiled devilishly at Jihae before she yelled out words in the ancient language and released most of her mana. In a burst of light Jihae had disappeared. The only thing left of the demon was the pile of ash on the ground. 
 
The slayer straightened out her dress and looked for her only to find them ripped into two pieces. Tiffany grumbled and walked back to the club. Her legs felt like jello and she was extremely tired. but no matter how tired and weak she was she knew she needed to scrub her body in the shower. She felt absolutely disgusting for letting that thing touch her and her. Not to mention that she had enjoyed it. Yeah, a burning hot shower followed by cuddles from Taeyeon was all she needed to feel better.  
 
As she walked toward the club Tiffany continued to straighten herself up. She was still working on her hair when she walked into the club.
 
She saw Taeyeon sitting by herself at the bar. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon and breathed in her girlfriend's wonderfully familiar scent. "Did you kill the vampire guy?" Tiffany whispered.
 
Taeyeon sighed, "Turns out he was just a huge byuntae. What about you, did you get the succubus?"
 
Tiffany frowned, but nodded. Taeyeon looked deeply into the other girl's eyes. "Did something happen, Fany?"
 
Using her telepathy Tiffany relayed eveything that had happened to Teayeon. By the time she was done Taeyeon's hands were tightened into angry fists. "Let's get you home so you can shower. And next time I'm following behind you. I don't want any more monsters touching you. Ever."
 
They locked their fingers together and walked out of the club to the car.
 
                                                                                     1:00am The Number 9
 
Hyomin sighed in boredom. She hadn't left the bar once that night and it . She glanced over at Jiyeon who looked equally bored and annoyed. All night Hyomin had been wanting to talk to Eunjung about Sunny, but Jiyeon was always there (Hyomin didn't want her to hear if Eunjung really wanted to date Sunny. Hyomin didn't think she could deal with one of Jiyeon's jealousy fits). Plus she just didn't think she had the courage to; she was scared to hear the answer.
 
Jiyeon had been trying to flirt with Eunjung all night, but the older woman would always need to tend to a customer while Jiyeon was talking. Hyomin knew she was just being professional, but Jiyeon would still look hurt every time she was ignored. 
 
Qri took Jiyeon's place so the younger demon could take a break. Hyomin saw that Eunjung wasn't occupied with a customer for once that night so she took in a deep breath and walked up to her, "Hey, Eunjung, I've been meaning to ask you something."
 
"Hm?" Eunjung said without even looking up from the glasses she was polishing. 
 
Hyomin's heart was beating rapidly in her chest as she dreaded the answer to her question, "Uhm... are you planning on uhm... you know, dating Sunny? Or do you just want to feed... from her?"
 
Eunjung looked up into her friend, and clanmate's eyes, "Why? Did you want her?"
 
Hyomin looked at the floor and scratched the back of her neck nervously, "Uh yeah.... I kind of do...."
 
Eunjung giggled lightly, "I honestly just wanted to feed from her at first, but she's being a bit of a challenge for me, and I like that. So I was plaining on claiming her, but..... Since you want her, too I won't claim her just yet. We'll let her decide who she wants."
 
Hyomin's heart sank. She knew the beautiful woman would never choose her over Eunjung. But she knew she needed to try....
 
Just then her thoughts flashed to Hyoyeon who had been so wonderful to her. She knew that Hyoyeon wanted her and a good sized part of herself also wanted Hyoyeon. Was she really willing to completely ditch this wonderful girl who she knew would gladly date her for a girl she barely knew and probably didn't have a chance with?
 
It was a huge gamble. Hyomin just decided to go with the flow of things. Something would pan out eventually, right?
 
 
 
 
ANMy birthday was Friday! Woo! I had cupcakes and watched a really gory anime (Corpse Party: Tortured Souls) with two of my friends :] Plus one stayed a few days. So this chapter may not be that good because I didn't put as much time into it (sorry about that).
 
I tried to keep the part with Jihae (any Girl's Day fans here?) as vague as possible so that I wouldn't have to mark this chapter as mature (but. for lovers of , such as myself, I'll probably do a few rated chapters in the future). 
 
I know it's not not the best, but I hope you enjoyed it :] Next chapter should be up around next Sunday (the 17th). Thank you, everyone, for reading and subscribing! :D