Chapter 2: Hunted

Dangerous Love
Hyomin took in another deep breath as she walked to the bar. Having the"dance battle", if it could even be called that, with Hyoyeon had taken a lot out of her. She sat down and wiped the sweat from her forehead with a napkin. Qri who was working at the bar went over to her.
 
"You look a little wore out from all that", Qri commented with a smile.
 
Hyomin sighed, "I am. Can you get me some water?" She asked.
 
Qri nodded before doing as she was asked. Hyomin turned to the dance floor as she waited. What she saw took her breath away. It had to be the most beautiful woman Hyomin had ever seen, and she was dancing with Eunjung.
 
The woman was a bit short compaired to Eunjung, she had loosely curled light brown hair that was passed her shoulders. She was wearing a striking, sparkling red dress with matching high heels. The dress hugged her curves perfectly without revealing too much. "Her body is so perfect", Hyomin thought as she her lips. Even from far away one of the most striking features of the woman was her smile and lips, it made Hyomin feel like melting. 
 
Hyomin felt a sudden jolt of jealousy directed toward Eunjung who was dancing with the beautiful woman. Followed by a shot of sadness at her origins. If she wanted to she could attract everyone in this club to her, but it was dangerous so she didn't. She cursed herself for having to be so awkward compaired to the other girls of her clan.
 
Qri interupted Hyomin's trance. "Here's your water", she said as she sat it down. Qri followed Hyomin's eyes to the two women on the dance floor, "That's Sunny. Her and her friend Jessica will be bartending here a few days a week."
 
Hyomin turned away from the bar and took a drink of her water, "She's gorgeous...."
 
Qri smiled sympatheically, "she really is. But from the looks of it I think Eunjung has claimed her."
 
Hyomin nodded saddly and continued to drink her water in silence. "Maybe this Sunny girl has  a terrible personality and wouldn't even be worth my time" Hyomin thought, trying yo make herself feel better. But if she knew Eunjung's taste in women, this girl would probably have an amazing personality to match her looks. 
 
Hyomin sighed as a familiar gnawling feeling came over her. She needed to find someone to feed off of, and soon. She got close to Qri and whispered, "I need to feed, I'll see you at home." Qri nodded understandingly.
 
As Hyomin got up she saw Eunjung and Sunny dancing again. Eunjung's hand's were tracing the shorter girl's shoulders, arms and waist. Unexplainable anger hit Hyomin. It wasn't all directed toward Eunjung, a lot of it was towards herself and her dorkiness. 
 
Hyomin left through the back door to avoid talking to anyone. She would have to find someone in the alley behind the club, as usual.
 
                                                                                   9:00pm Inside the Club
 
Sunny had been reluctant to dance with Eunjung.  The woman was her new boss after all. But, Eunjung had assured her that it would be fine with the others and that it wouldn't change their business relationship.
 
All the other slayers had left after not being able to spot any demons, and decided to stakeout the nearby woods. The others had taken both of the vehicles with them after Eunjung had told them she would give Sunny a lift home. Typically accepting a ride from a woman she had just met would be a big no no, but something about Eunjung made her feel safe. She completely trusted this woman that she had met less than two hours ago.
 
Eunjung occasionally ran her hands over Sunny's shoulders, arms, and hips as she was dancing. The feeling made her want to melt. Honestly Sunny was getting more hot and bothered than she ever had before. She could bearly stand to look up at the woman because everything about her face was alluring. Her eyes were intense and filled with an unknown something that seemed both terrifying and wonderful. Her y smirk and the lips that held it were calling out to be kissed. Sunny was getting tired and sweaty, but she didn't want this to end. 
 
Eunjung seemed to notice and asked Sunny if she wanted to stop and leave. Sunny nodded her head, if a bit unwillingly, "I am a bit tired. But i did have a lot of fun."
 
Eunjung understood. She didn't want to stop either, but her hunger had been gnawling at her for at least half an hour now. And with this gorgeous woman around her it was getting harder and harder to not just start making out with her here.
 
Eunjung led Sunny to her car and openned the door for the shorter girl. The ride to Sunny's apartment was uneventful.
 
They arrived in about 15 minutes. Sunny smiled tiredly at Eunjung, "thank you for the dances, and driving me home. I had a good time." The short girl had her hand ready to open the door when eunjung's lips trapped her's. 
 
Sunny wasn't complaining; she had craved the taller woman's lips for most of the night. But when Sunny felt eunjung's tongue against her lips, trying to push it's way passed, she pulled away. Sunny smiled at a very confused looking Eunjung, "Sorry, but if you want more than a small kiss good bye I'm going to have to get to know you better first." Sunny got out of the car and walked to her apartment door. She smiled and waved goodbye before she shut her apartment door behind her. 
 
Eunjung continued to sit in the unmoving car. She was dumbfounded. By now any normal girl would have practically thrown herself at Eunjung. "Maybe she's just resistent to the hormones I give off. I've heard that some people can be". Eunjung shrugged it off. She would have to get back to the club to find another human to feed from before the night was over.
 
 
                                                                                       11:00pm In the woods
 
Hyomin ran through the forest in cat form. She had fed, but she was still fighting against her anger and jealousy. She had  thought a brisk run through the forest would help. She jumped from tree to tree; then to the ground again. She was running faster than she had in quite some time. Even though she was panting and burned she didn't slow down.
 
Hyomin was deep in thought. She tried not to think about what Eunjung could be doing with Sunny at the moment. She tried to think of something else, but her brain kept on wondering back to the beautiful girl Eunjung had probably claimed.
 
In a flash Hyomin felt a white hot pain in her left shoulder blade, then another in her right arm. She began to run faster, zig zagging her why through the forest. She looked behind her to see two human like shadows jumpping from trees and following her. She could hear more prejectiles being fired around her, but missing.
 
Another flash of pain hit her as a projectile nicked Hyomin's neck. She ran faster and tried to dodge and confuse her pursuers. Another bolt of pain struck her as something sharp buried itself in her left thigh.
 
After what seemed like hours Hyomin lost the things chasing her. She was in so much pain, and she was losing blood. She inspected her arm and found a silver tipped arrow sticking out. She knew the same thing was probably lodged in her shoulder and thigh as well. Her first instict was to rip the arrows out, but she knew the dangers of that; it could cause her to loose even more blood. 
 
Hyomin was exhausted; she felt like collasping. She knew she couldn't, though. She would need to get to Narsha, Jea, Ga-In, and Miryo's home. Their house was hidden in the woods and closer than her own home. They were a clan of witches known as the Brown Eyed Girls. Hyomin needed their medical care and spells to heal.
 
It only took Hyomin ten minutes to find the large house in the woods. She stumbled onto the porch and knocked. A sleepy looking Jea answered. Jea's expression changed from one of annoyance to one of concern when she saw the injured felathrope at her door. Hyomin was about to explain what was wrong when she lost all the strength in her legs and everything went black.
 
 
                                                                   1:00am Hyoyeon and Sunny's apartment
 
All the slayers had gathered to hear about the demon that Taeyeon and Hyoyeon had shot and chased.
 
"It was strange," Taeyeon explained, "It was definitely anthropomorphic, but it wasn't exactly like a werewolf. It seemed smaller, faster, and more agile."
 
All the other members were entranced by Taeyeon and Hyoyeon's story of how they had chased the monster. According to them the demon was definitely a female. She was wearing tattered clothes and wasn't exactly a werewolf, but something like it. Taeyeon had gathered a sample of some the blood it had shed so that they could confirm what kind of demon if was.
 
Hyoyeon and Taeyeon seemed to be a bit disappointed in themselves for losing the creature and possibly not killing it. Sunny just smiled at the two girls and gave them words of encouragement. "Hey, you guys could have saved someone's life tonight, cheer up" Sunny patted the two slayers on the back. It seemed to make all the other slayers perk up as well.
 
Taeyeon stood up and clapped her hands together with a smile, "Well girls, I think we should get some sleep now."
 
 
                                                                    1:45am Sunny and Hyoyeon's apatment
 
Sunny was lying in bed, surfing the internet on her lap top when Hyoyeon asked, "So, did you have a good time with  Eunjung tonight?" There was a little smirk on her lips and her eyebrow was raised. The tone in her voice was teasing.
 
Sunny laughed and closed her lap top, "You know I'm not like that, Hyoyeon. I think she was expecting a bit more than what she got though..."
 
Hyoyeon plopped down on Sunny's bed beside her and smiled even wider, "Soooooo what did she get?" Hyoyeon asked.
 
Sunny laughed again, "Pretty much just a peck on the lips. She was trying to go for a tongue kiss, but I stopped her. She looked really shocked when I rejected her."
 
Hyoyeon laughed, "Someone who is as good looking as her probably isn't used to getting rejected. Do you think  it might go somewhere with her?"
 
Sunny thought about it, "I'm honestly not totally sure. She is definitely my type in terms of looks, but I think I need to get to know her more before I can say anything."
 
Hyoyeon nodded understandingly. Sunny looked at her and smiled, "So, what about you and Hyomin?"
 
Hyoyeon tried to hide her smile, "What about us?"
 
Sunny playfully shoved her, "You know what I mean! Do you like her? I didn't really see much of her besides her dancing, is she cute?"
 
Hyoyeon smiled openly now, "She really is y, and an okay dancer until I started doing more complicated moves....." Hyoyeon seemed to be thinking, "She's really cute and dorky, too though. I definitely wouldn't stop her if she tried to kiss me, and I wouldn't mind going on a few dates with her....."
 
Sunny smiled and began to playfully nudge Hyoyeon as she by saying, "You liiiike her. You wanna kiiiiiss her. You wanna daaaate her...."
 
Hyoyeon laughed and pushed Sunny, "you can be such a kid sometimes, you know."
 
Sunny continued her chant, "You liiiike her. you wanna kiiiiss her. You wanna daaaate her..."
 
Hyoyeon laughed more and began to nudge Sunny back as she also chanted,  "You like Eunjung. You wanna kiiiiss her. You wanna daaaate her."
 
The two friends looked at each other and burst into laughter. Sunny pushed Hyoyeon, "Go to your own bed, dancing queen, you have to wake up early tomorrow."
 
Hyoyeon gave Sunny a tight hug before turning off the light and lying down in her own bed.
 
 
                                                                                  4:00am B.E.G. house
 
Hyomin awoke to the feeling of an unfamilar mouth on her own. She kissed back though. She needed all the energy she could get to heal, and she could feel the energy from the kiss already beginning to flow through her. Hyomin mentally did an inventory of her wounds as she deepened the kiss. Her shoulder, arm, and thigh had a dull throbbing pain, but her neck didn't hurt.
 
Hyomin pulled away from who she was kissing to discover is was Ga-In and looked around at her environment. She was in the bed of a room she had never seen before. But she was comforted to see that Jiyeon was asleep sitting in a chair beside the bed. Ga-In saw the look of wonder on Hyomin's face and guessed at the reason for it, "We're in Miryo's room. I also called Soyeon to have her send someone from your clan over to take you home after you started to feel better." Ga-In explained as she Hyomin's sweaty hair, trying to calm her. 
 
Just then Miryo walked in carrying two beakers filled with strange looking liquids. "Drink both of these, try to do it slow." Hyomin did her best not to gulp the first one down. It tasted delicious and fruity. The second liquid, however, was very sour and somehow spoiled tasting.
 
Hyomin sat up. She felt so much better now. The throbbing in her shoulder, arm, and thigh seemed to be fading by the second. Hyomin nudged Jiyeon awake. Jiyeon simply smiled at her clan mate; thankful to see that she was okay. 
 
Ga-In took the empty beakers out of the room. Her seat beside Hyomin was taken by a serious looking Miryo. Miryo began to talk. "I looked into your memories to find out what happened. You were being pursued by two mysterious figures. I also studied the arrows. They are a type used for hunting werewolves...." A silence took over in the room. They all knew what this meant; it was just that no one wanted to be the one to voice the conclusion.
 
Miryo finally sighed before saying what they were all dreading, "they were slayers."
 
 
 
 
AN: I know what you might be thinking; "Author, what are you doing?!?!?! This story isn't suppose to be a HyominXHyoyeon or a SunnyXEunjung story! What are you doing!?!?!"  All I can say is, please be patient with me dear reader :]
 
I honestly didn't think I would get so many views, comments, and subscribers so fast! Thank you so much everyone!
 
To juno1124: I was definitely planning on having Eunjung/Jiyeon in here. But it may be a while, so hang in there for me, please :] 
 
Expect the next update to be posted no later than Tuesday (the 5th of November)