Chapter 1: Meeting

Dangerous Love

The morning had come, Monday morning. Four of the nine girls (Yoona, Sooyoung, Yuri, Seohyun) rushed off to their first day at a performing arts university in the area while the other three left to their  jobs. They honestly didn't have to work, the Allience of Slayers (AoS) would pay for their appartments and everything else. But the girls didn't want to be free loafers and also thought it might look suspicious if they were to live here without jobs.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon had already scoped out jobs before moving to their new homes. Tiffany had got a job in retail at a local overly priced bridel store. Taeyeon had got a job as a CEO of some company in the area's assitant, and Hyoyeon had gotten a job as a dance instructor at a studio. All of their jobs had about the same hours so that they could have time to hunt for demons in the afternoon. Jessica and Sunny, on the other hand, had put off finding a job until the last minute.

While the others were either at school or work, Jessica went over to Sunny and Hyoyeons apartment to look through the help wanted ads in the paper. It had been about ten minutes before Jessica saw something that sounded good. "What about this, Sunny. It's for a club around here. It's open 7pm-4am. It says the hours are flexable."

Sunny thought about it for a second, "Weren't we going to try to get jobs that had about the same hours as the others? 7pm-4am is hardly close at all. That would be time we would normally spend hunting."

Jessica smiled, "It said the hours were flexable. We could do a few hours in the early morning, or maybe even before it opens depending on the job. It doesn't really say what it is specifically. And even if it is later it could give us a chance to scout out demon activity. Think about it. It's a night club, it has to be crawling with hungry vampires, incubi, and sucubi who are stalking innocent humans".

Sunny smiled. This really could be a great opportunity for them, no matter what the time. "Okay," Sunny said with renewed confidence, "Let's go tonight and talk to whoever is in charge about what the job is, then we'll really think about it."

 

                                                                                At 7:30pm

 

Sunny and Jessica had told the others about their plan, and they had approved. Now all of them were getting ready in their own apartments. The plan being that they would look for demons while they were at the club. Sunny was unsure if she should dress for a night at a club, or a job interview. Both her and Jessica decided on the first choice. Sunny put on her usual makeup, lightly curled her hair, put on her best pair of red heels, and an eye catching red dress that came down a little short of mid thigh. She smiled at herself in the mirror, hoping for the best tonight.

The girls piled into the two cars that they owned.

The club was huge and so was the line outside, but it was easy to get in. When they got into the club it was more crowded than they had expected. While seven of them went to the dance floor Jessica and Sunny went over to the bar. It was huge. Three girls were working at different sections of it. After about five minutes of waiting Sunny got one of the bartenders' attention. The woman looked about the same age as them, she was a tall (though not as tall as Sooyoung), her hair was short, and she had a seductive smirk on her lips. Her nametage said 'Eunjung' on it.

Eunjung smiled at them, "Hello, ladies. What can I get you this evening?"

Sunny smiled back warmly. "Actually, we're looking for the owner about the wanted ad we saw in the paper."

Eunjung's smile widened, "I'm one of the owners, but I'm a bit busy now. You can talk to Soyeon though, she shouldn't be busy. Go to that room upstairs, and knock on the door." Eunjung pointed at where she meant and gave them a final smile and wave goodbye.

"She seemed nice," Sunny said to Jessica as the walked up the stairs to Soyeon.

"I just hope the other owner is that way." Jessica said as they reached the door.

Sunny knocked twice before a sweet voice told them to come it. The two girls walked into the room to find a woman that looked about their age sitting at a corner desk that was facing towards them. They stepped into the room and shut the door behind them.

The room was a lot larger than what they had expected, and darker. The corner desk, (which was on the farrest wall from the door) though it was huge, only seemed to take up a small portion of the room. The desk had a large computer monitor sitting on top of it that the woman Sunny and Jessica assumed was Soyeon was facing. In addition to the monitor the desk had typical things on it: Hand sanitizer, lotion, perfume, a phone, printer, various papers, and what looked like a few pictures. On the right side of the room was a plush looking couch with a rather bored and unfriendly looking girl sitting on it. She was blowing and loudly popping bubbles with her gum, and seemed to be too busy on her lap top to even spare a glance at Jessica and Sunny.

There were other items of furnature scattered throughout the room as well. Just at a glance the two saw an entertainment center, a minifidge, bean bag chairs, and a love seat.

Soyeon smiled warmly, "Hello, ladies. I'm Soyeon, and this lump on the couch is Jiyeon. What can we help you with?". She asked as she pressed a button on a small remote that was sitting on the desk. It a few lights in the room, making it brighter.

The girl on the couch seemed confused for a second before her eyes fell on two people that weren't there that last time she had looked up. She took the earphones out of her ears and gave them a smile filled with warm aegyo that could rival even Sunny's. "Oh hi!" She said cheerfully.

Soyeon rolled her eyes but smiled at the younger girl. "Any way, what can we help you with?" Sunny found the 'we' a little off putting at first. "Jiyeon must be a third owner, then"

"I'm Jessica, and this is Sunny. We were wondering about your ad in the paper. Both of us were thinking of applying, but it didn't say what the job was or what the hours would be, and if you could take both of us". Jessica explained.

Soyeon's smile didn't faulter. "We can definitely take both of you. Well, by the look of you two girls, general janitorial work wouldn't be your cup of tea.... so if you choose to accept the job, you would probably be bartending." Soyeon playfully elbowed Jiyeon who had shut her lap top and was standing beside the older woman. "Jiyeon can do some janitorial stuff, and so can Hyomin. Both of you have been slacking off lately." Jiyeon only grumbled cutely in response.

Soyeon continued, "As for hours, it's up to you, really. All you girls need to do is show up at least three days a week for a total of, at the very least, 10 hours. Tell whoever is in the office on Monday what days you would like to work on via call or whatever. There are six owners to this place and we usually do most of the work but we are just looking for a little bit of a break every now and then, or at least those of us that actually work are" Soyeon looked playfully at a grumbling Jiyeon. "I mean, we do have a few people to help out, but we definitely need more. We are open seven days a week, excluding some holidays, it gets rough."

"How much will we be paid per hour?" Jessica asked.

Soyeon was quiet for a second before she laughed at her own forgetfulness, "I honestly haven't even thought about it. Is 20,000 won an hour okay? Not including your tips, of course. So, will you two take the job?"

Jessica and Sunny looked at eachother. This seemed really good. Without talking about it with each other further both girls smiled and said "yes!" in unison. It wasn't really the job or the money that had gotten them to say yes, it was mostly the owners. The three they had met were just so charimatic and charmingly beautiful. Even Jiyeon who had seemed a bit like a grouchy teenager at first turned out to be unideniably cute. The two slayers hoped the other three were just as welcoming.

Soyeon grinned happily, as did Jiyeon. "Why don't I show you girls a few things around the club before you start partying?" Both Jessica and Sunny nodded. Soyeon escorted the two girls out of the room. Jiyeon choose to stay behind.

Soyeon pushed her way through the crowd with practiced ease. Jessica and Sunny just used the club owner as a sort of shield. Soyeon got them behind the bar in no time. She first introduced them to Eunjung. "This is Eunjung, she's another one of the owners, as well as the best bartender out of all of us. She'll probably be the one that will show you the ropes."

Eunjung smiled at the girls she had met earlier, "I see you two got the job. But I didn't get your names."

Jessica, smiled her typical uninterested Ice Princess smile, "I'm Jessica." She said with a very shallow bow.

Sunny on the other hand smiled warmly at the taller woman, "and I'm Sunny. It'll be fun working with you." then she bowed. Sunny couldn't help but feel drawn toward Eunjung. She had such a y but fun aura about everything she did. It was probably one of the reasons she was such a great bartender.

As Soyeon walked them to the next owner Sunny glanced behind to get in another peak of Eunjung, only to find the taller woman looking back at her with a flirtacious grin on her face. Sunny flashed her best coy smile and did a shy wave to match before she turned back around.

The next woman had about shoulder length red hair and a cute little freckle on the tip of her nose. She introduced herself as Qri. Sunny and Jessica introduced themselves as well without incident and went on to the next.

The next woman looked too young to be working at a club. Her hair was long with bangs. She was maybe an inch shorter than Sunny, and impossibly adorable. The girl was introduced as being Boram, the oldest. Which shocked Sunny and Jessica.

"Where the Hell is Hyomin? I thought she was suppose to be helping with the bar tonight?", Soyeon asked Boram. "She may have went to feed." Soyeon thought after she had already asked her question.

Boram laughed and pointed to the dance floor, "Looks like she's having a dance battle with that blonde out there. I've never seen her here before." Soyeon, Sunny and Jessica saw Hyomin attempting to dance, but failing terribly and only doing her typical dorky dance. While the blonde was performing flawless and amazing dance moves with ease.

Sunny laughed and turned toward Soyeon and Boram, "The blonde would be our friend, Hyoyeon. She's the Dancing Queen."

They watched as Hyomin attempted a dance move Hyoyeon had done. Hyomin only succeeded in falling. Soyeon facepalmed before saying, "what are we going to do with her? I tell her to work the bar tonight and she publically humiliates herself. Any way, that would be Hyomin, she's the last owner and also the most awkward."

They watched as Hyoyeon helped Hyomin up. The two girls began laughing and locked each other in a hug as they continued laughing.

 

AN: Epect an update next Tuesday (29th) at the latest :]