Flight

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

Passengers boarding to Flight E12 heading to Korea, please prepare your luggages and proceed to the boarding area immediately. We would about to get aboard in ten minutes. Thank you.

 

Upon hearing the message, Amber stood up and carried her luggage while going to the boarding desk. She came alone without Henry because she knows that it would be such so dramatic upon seeing her boyfriend shedding tears as if she was about to die and would not come back, so she decided that Henry should not take the risk of going with her at the airport which Henry totally agreed to because he knows his stands that he cant let Amber go without him.

 

"Maam. passport please?" the attendant asked for her passport as she handed them out at the desk as she waited for it o be signed and stamped as she went on the boarding station where her luggages would be checked afterwards.

 

An attentdant quickly grabbed her things as she led her on her seat after looking at her papers. "This way maam" as the woman smiled and bowed at her afterwards.

 

"Ahm, can you give me an eyemask? Thank you" Amber asked as she sat on the seat next to the window which she really tend to reserve because she dont want to go puking at the back beause she knows that turbulance was really at that place, and on the seat beside the aisle because she knows it somewhat like a cursing spot that she can get bloated. Well, for almost like five time back and forth of Canada and Korea she somewhat predicted that positions is important for duting that fourteen hours of dreadful trip. And she doesnt want to go puking all the way, where she would dehydrated when she got back to Korea. 

 

"Ahm, is there someone sitted beside you Miss?" a guy on his fury jacket with a v-neck shirt underneath it approached her as he smiled. 

Is he a freaking human? I mean... He doesnt look like one? And, is he a new boarder like he dont know that papers on her plane ticket had their designated seats?

Amber just nodded as she looked at him and the truth is she was really astonished by the guy's beauty plus his smile is captivating. 

 

Th dreadful flight is now approaching and Amber was being disturbed while she is on her headphones because of the guy beside him who was been so comfortable on disturbing her. 

"Hey are you okay?" she reluctantly asked the guy who was doing some positions on his seats.

The guy didnt answer and continued searching on something, and as he got it he placed it on his mouth and puke all of his intestines out which made Amber's face all distorted. 

 

"Ayoo! Is this your first time taking a flight this long?" she asked as she looked at him.

The guy nodded as he continously puked out all of what he had eaten and looked at her. "Yeah" the shortest answer he had ever thrown as an answer to Amber.

"I guess you're unlucky today Mister, because

Please log in to read the full chapter