Accident

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

AMBER

 

I woke up knocking my head on the ceiling. When did I become tall to knock my head early this morning? I rubbed my head as I looked at the ceiling above me. 

 

Goodmorning ceiling.

 

I stretched my arms while going outside the room when I saw two pairs of eyes looking at me and having this weird gaze at me or maybe my belly? 

 

"Ehem... Gonna go now at the quadrangle..bye Kris" Taemin stood up not finishing his meal when Kris also stood up and went closer to me and whispered. 

 

"Would you think clearly that you are a girl and dont ever ever show your belly early this morning..." he said as he grabbed on his cap and went to the sink.

 

We are going to report early this morning and they didnt even wake me up? 

 

I glared at Kai who was busy eating all of his food as he looked at the two and shrugged his shoulders. 

 

"Kai.." I sat beside him and grabbed some food on the table. 

 

"The woke up early.. the two of them" he pointed at the two using his lips while drinking his coffee.

 

I looked at Kris and saw him looking at me. Kris? Looking at me? Okay lemme borrow a mask from someone becase Im nearly melting here. 

 

"What's wrong with them?" Kai uttered as he went inside the bathroom.

 

"Taking a bath?" I shot him a gaze as he picks up his towel hanging from the couch and he looked back at me.

 

"Mind to join me?" he suddenly asked with a y tone. Such a seducer

 

"NO!" I thought I hear

Please log in to read the full chapter