LOL

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

AMBER

 

I opened the door and looked outside of our campbase. Dont tell me those tree infront of the house wearing that clothed costumes are the guys? 

 

 

 

"AJ-chan"  I jawdropped as this beautiful guy popped out infront of me. Kai or Taemin?  

 

I tilted my head and he pouted at me. OHMYGEE! He is so damn a beauty. 

 

"Taemin here" he chuckles well reading my thoughts well? 

 

"I--Ayoooooo..." I pinched his cheeks as he leveled his face infront of me and smiled.

 

"You didnt recognize me..How mean AJ-chan...." What's with the -chan word?

 

"Oh, mianhe mianhe, its just that..." I looked at him and touched his fake wig "You are so cute" I pinched his nose now and he chuckled and pouted at me. Oh the pout. Stop Taemin.

 

"AJ-chaaaaan" Okay, so I turned around and for sure Im dreaming? Kai? 

 

 

"Kai-ah?" I looked at him slowly and then again for the second down, my jaw is now broken with these beauty.. 

 

"Am I cute?" He balls his fist and out it on his face and do the breathtaking aegyo..

 

I faked a cough and looked at him. "Well, If I will be given a chance, can I court you?" I mocked him and he acted like a total girl being all giddy by my soft words.

 

"Ayoo, dont be like that AJ-kuuun" Okay, he said it too cute with that deep voice. 

 

"Toooooo cute" I pinched his cheeks and placed my arm around him and then looked Kris. 

 

Is he Kris? I mean... the one facing me with his back? Omooo, turn around.. turn around... 

 

"Captain..." Taemin patted Kris's shoulder as he keep on swatting his hand away from him.

 

"He is too cute.." Well why does it sound like it is full of sarcasm? 

Please log in to read the full chapter