Hello Charlie

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

AMBER

 

As I looked at the members list on the camp, I looked at a paper which looks like a map so then I followed it by turning to the left corner then turning right again, straight ahead then turn right again then our base is finally there, I put my luggage down at the doorstep of our base, and I must say! That campbase was like a home! With its cute interior, I dont think I will have some problems over here. 

 

"Awesome" I just heard someone from my back talked as I looked at him and he was kinda tan and okay handsome. 

"Hi!" he greeted me as he waved his hands infront of me and was stepping inside 'our' house.

"Oh hi! And you are....?" I titled and scratched my head while asking him that question.

Oh! Amber! You are so manly! Congratulations

"Oh, Kai here, Or Kim Jong In... Kim J.I.." he pointed at the initials sewed on his army suit and bowed infront of me as I greeted him back also with a ninety degrees bow.

 

"So? Lets go and check our new inn?" he said as he guided me inside as if it  was his and saying "inn' , are we on some kinda vacation here dude? 

 

We put our luggages down and lunged ourselves on the sofa on the living room. This was totally going to be a good year for me.. I guess? Well, this comfy life sure is unexpected, If Key oppa would know he would volunteer here anytime. 

 

Knock! Knock! 

 

Kai approached the door and as I looked to who it was I saw a guy smiling brightly while entering and blinked my eyes thrice. 

Are they twins?

 

"You look like twins.." Ooops, I said it aloud while pointing at the two of them.

"Oh? we do??" the newcomer said as he looked at Kai or Jongin from his left.

"Yeah, you really do!" I nodded at them and looked at the other guy who came in and know what... IVE GOT GOOSEBUMPS WHEN I SAW HIM

 

"Hi..?" I said to the newcomer but I dont get any response. 

 

I think I saw him somewhere? But where?

"Oh, by the way.. Taemin here... Lee Taemin..." the newcomer said as he bowed to me and I stood up from the couch and bowed at him also.

"Oh, by the way...... AJ here..." I said forgetting that I didnt introduce myself also with Kai a while ago.

 

"Anyway, is he our captain?" I asked while pointing at the tall guy with cream or blonde hair or what do you call it color that was unpaking his things.

"Maybe?" the two said in unison when the tall guy brought out some papers from his bag and gave it to me.. 

 

   

                                       

Please log in to read the full chapter