Five hundred

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

AMBER

 

I stood infront of the mirror inside the bathroom, grabbed the white tight cloth and wrapped it tightly around my chest and of course I made it sure that I was alone and no one was to there in the campbase when I was taking a bath. So I stood there scanning my overall features and sighed.

 

First training huh?

I shoved my hair and wore my military attire together with my cap and walked out of the bathroom just to see my arrogant captain with his arms crossed. 

 

"What took you so long?" he looked at me with his eyebrows joined together. 

 

"Took a bath?" I said while grabbing my shoes passing by him.

 

I was tying my combat shoes when I suddenly stopped when he mentioned 'girl' 

 

"You're like a girl taking his time at the bathroom" he said as I saw his foot passing by me walking outside our camp. 

 

Shoot, he knows? Of course not Amber! He just though you are one.

"Can you do it a little more faster?" he then ordered me again as I stood up and walked outside our base.

 

 

"AJ! What do yo think our training for today huh?" Taemin nudged me as I saw him fixing his shirt inside his loose attire. 

 

"I dont know, but I expect it to be tougher!" I said it, yes.. too manly huh? 

 

"Woaah! So you like adverntures AJ?" Kai suddenly went infront of me and looked at me.

 

"Of course, every man are...." I chuckled and pushed him away He is still a guy Amber, avoid eye contacts

 

"Would you stop talking about that and focus on what you should be doing" that's the dragon speaking on his very bossy tone. 

 

If I would be any taller than you! I'll seriously cut your neck down

 

 

At the camp, I can see the different houses altogether like they dont know each other. Specially the Delta house which is just beside us. 

 

"Hi..." I said looking at the tall one beside me.

 

*no answer* 

 

Why all men are like this? I greet them.. I got no answer.. Tsk

 

"AJ.. dont talk to other houses, consider them as strangers, aiyoooo" Kai nudged me as he whispered it to me.

 

Oh I nodded and continued my poise as our captain suddenly entered. And why do I have a bad f

Please log in to read the full chapter