White Lies for REAL

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

AMBER

 

I watched as Henry walked away from our house, slowly, looking down with his luggage.

 

How did he do that to me. Sighs.  Well, I guess I have to let him go also and as he says face Kris. 

 

 

"Amber" I heard the guy who made my head spinning in these past few days. 

 

"Hmmn?" I looked back at him and he was right infront of me leveling his face into mine.

 

You and Henry just broke up! Just broke up Amber.

 

I closed my eyes as his face got nearer to me, I didnt backed off, I just closed my eyes in case of emergency. 

 

"BABO!" I heard him chuckle as he knocked my head and I rubbed where he hit it.

 

"What's that for??????" I looked at him and slapped his chest.

 

"For you to wake up.. You are closing your eyes...." he was obviously teasing me.

 

"Cause Im sleepy..." I lied. I thought he was to kiss me. Babo you Amber! 

 

He just chuckled and I was like an idiot. Curse you Amber Liu! Curse you! I was cursing myself when I felt a hand touched the my hand. 

 

"Ehem ehem" Who the hell is disturbing us? I looked at the back and saw Key oppa, hands on his waist and is lending me his phone. "Mom" 

 

Mom?

 

I immediately pulled my hand off Kris and grabbed the phone. 'Give it to me" 

 

"Eomma" 

 

"I heard you and Henry broke up and he left going back again to Canada, did you stop him?"

 

"No, mom why?"

 

"Good"

 

"Why?"

 

"His dad told me that he was going to be in a fixed marriage with someone..."

 

"HUH?"

 

"I guess he knows it...." My mom told me that. Henry knows? But then he told me that he did something.

 

"I dont know Mom, he just left a while ago" 

 

"That child, his father i

Please log in to read the full chapter