Lipstick

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

AMBER

 

Well the said party was two days from now, so as of now Im wondering If Oppa and Eomma would come and visit me here. Would they allow relatives to come? Hoping. 

 

"What are you thinking huh?" I heard his voice. Yes, Kris. 

 

"Hmmn?" I looked at him as I scan my dresses. 

 

"What is that tiny brain thinking?" he poked my temples and smiled at me. Smile? Did he just flashed a smile at me?

 

"Cafe" I avoided his gaze and there he goes again leaning closer to my face and I gulping down my saliva because of nervousness. 

 

"Really?" Those eyes, I stared deeply at his eyes then stood up. 

 

"O--of course" I fixed myself and then looked outside to see Taemin and Kai looking at some paperbag.

 

"What's that?" Kris suddenly grabbed the paperbag and looked at it. 

 

"Make ups?" I said looking at them and they all gave me that weird gaze as I scan what is inside and raised it one by one. Blush on, lipstic, mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss, eyeliner...

 

I looked at them and they all titled their head as I thought of a bright idea and went closer to them, especially KRIS! That jerk. 

 

"Oyyyy! Oyyyyy!" he was backing off me and Taemin and Kai on the back where chuckling as I went towards Kris holding a lipstick. 

 

"Go AJ! Go AJ!" The two cheered on me as I lean towards Kris until he stumbled on the couch and I looked at him and opened the sealed lipstick, leaned towards him. 

 

 

I smirked at him and I bet he is nervous the way I looked at him. "Say ahh Mister Kris Wu" 

 

KRIS

 

Oh shoot! Just control your freaking hormones Kris! Taemin and Kai were at the back

Please log in to read the full chapter