500 in 12

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

AMBER

 

It was already four in the morning as I opened the door of our room. I cant sleep due to the fact that Im hearing my captain pants against those push ups he is making until I heard the announcement.

 

We already have a winner, gather around the quadrangle in ten minutes. I looked at my captain who was obviously tired and was sleeping so soundly on the couch with sweats covering his face.

 

"Should we wake him up?" Taemin scratched the back of his head as he looked at Kai who was shooking his head a No No sign.

 

"AJ? What do you think?" he then asked while he taps me on my shoulder.

 

If i leave him alone here he will get mad, but if we woke him up he will also get mad

 

I breathed in first before placing my hand on his shoulder to wake him up. 

 

"Let's go" I jerked away from him just before tapping his shoulder OHMYGOD! THAT ALMOST KILLED ME!

 

"Y-y--you sure you are okay?" I looked at him as he stand up from the couch and I blinked twice. 

 

Is he mad at me? 

 

I just looked at him as he walked outside the base going first then after he goes, we followed back and went to quadrangle.

 

I wonder who won? Is it Alpha? Bravo? Delta or us?

 

 

"Captain, who do you think will have the meat as a lunch and dinner for the week?" Kai who was beside me nudges our captain.

 

*no answer*

 

Well, obviously when at the quadrangle he's like the total boss What's the difference? and always looked straight with his stare as if attacking a wild bear anytime.

 

Okay! For the first training, I didnt expect all of you to achieve more than the said count. And that's marvelous. Everyone clapped as our captain delivered his encouraging words.

 

But, Im sorry

Please log in to read the full chapter