White tight cloth

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

KRIS

 

There is something really weird going on with Taemin. I furrowed my eyebrows as I play with my brocolli, yes I finally know and can perfectly pronounce that 'little tree' veggie. 

 

"Taemin is really scary when he looks at me like that" I heard AJ murmured as he keeps on stealing glances at Taemin who is beside. 

 

Why does he look at AJ like he was a girl?

 

I looked at Taemin and his widened and continued eating. Really? This guy is weird. 

 

I continued eating my food and as I grbbed my glass my hand bumped with AJ all of suddend, which unexpectedly gives electricity throughout my whole body and goosebumps as I pulled my hand away from him and gulped a ball of saliva.

 

What the heck is happening with you Kris? He is a guy, you know better you are like that when you are with a girl? And that was already five years since you felt like that.... 

 

I shook my head from left to right and I felt a hand on my shoulder then looked at the owner of that hand. 

 

"Kris?" Its him again, quit thinking erted things Kris. You are straight!

 

"Are you okay?" I felt him getting closer to me when someone ed him from leaning another centimeter.

 

Oh thankgoodness.

"AJ, Kris is perfectly fine, no need to be that close.. Right Kris?" Oh, Its Taemin... I just shook my head and stood up. Looked at Kyle who has a fork in his mouth and just smiled.

 

Kyle smiling at me? No!

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

"Henry!!!!" Key jumped and hugged Henry as he put down his luggaged inside of their residence.

Please log in to read the full chapter