Eavesdropper

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

AMBER

 

I dont get Kris, he was like acting so very crazy? or stupid? Well. Its the same right? I looked at him as we finished our breakfast. Wonder where Kai and Taemin are? Arent they hungry?

 

"Kris" I looked at him being so different, he doesnt talk! 

 

"Hey" I put my hand on his shoulder and he jerked.

 

"W--what?" he was stuttering? What the heck is happening to this guy?

 

"Did a cat grabbed your tongue huh?" I tilted my head as I looked at him.

 

'What cat are you pertaining about?" he walked pass by me pushing me lightly from his way.

 

A cat? Doesnt he know this  idiom?

I followed him and he jerked me away. 

 

What the? Is he going nuts? A while ago he doesnt utter one word, now jerking me away. 

 

We arrived at our campbase and I saw Taemin at the bathroom door with a towel covering his lower portion of the body and his hands drying his hair up with a small towel.  Too hot, why all guys can go out like that

 

Eh? Taemin didnt greet me the usual way he talked to me? And why am I sensing that he is feeling awkward?

 

"Taemin..."  I called him placing my hand on his bare wet shoulders. 

 

"YAHHH!" he swatted my hands against his shoulders and Kris looked at him. 

 

"Oy! Waeyo? What's your problem?" he looked at Taemin who was getting nervous all of a sudden and went inside their room.

 

 

O_____O <-- My eyes when I saw Kai putting his shirt on and Taemin threw his towel on Kai.

 

"Waeyooooo" Kai grabbed the towel which was been flushed on his face.

 

'Go dress at the corner.." Taemin closed the door of their room which I was a shocked cause Im hearing Taemin shouting at Kai.

 

Why did he shout at him as If he was

Please log in to read the full chapter