Guy necessities

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sisssssssssyyyy" Key jumped at Amber's back as he clinged on her hand putting his head on her shoulder and do an aegyo. 

"Waeyo oppa? You are too gay.." Amber tried to get him away from her shoulder but he was too strong. 

 

"Iam gay! Do I need to shout it aloud?" he pouted at her and she whacked her head.

 

"Aigoooooo" she walked away from him and went inside the department store while key rans after her shouting 'wait for me' 

 

They actually went at the mall, since Key was a guy, he is the one buying boxers for his sister even though she dont likes it, but what to do could she be sasfe if someone ever saw her laced when she bent down? Of course that would be a large N and an O for him, so as a good brother he will buy her those 'guy' necessities.

 

"Oppa? even this? Omooonaaa! Im not erted!" she looked at the silvery plastic that Key gave him as he puts it inside his wallet. 

 

"Well, every guy need a protection, so you might as well be ready if they got your wallet.." he winked at her.

 

Aigoo! Is he really gay? Or just a erted guy? she hissed inside her mind as she obediently put it inside her new Gucci wallet that Key gave him

 

"Oppa! Why so large trousers? And this boxers?" she lifted it up and looked at it.

 

"I dont know your size and .. it just would do, dont worry.." he gave her an approve sign then walked again as he walked pass the cosmetic sections and glancced at the sanitary napkins as he grabbed one and looked at it.

 

"Oppa, why are you even holding that kind of thing?" she shot a what-the-heck-are-you-going-to-do-with-that look at him as he grabbed it away from him.

 

"Im thinking on how can you prevent your period..." he suddenly thought.

 

"Then should I make out with Henry right now and get preggo?" she suddenly answered and received a hard whack on her head. 

 

"Im just kidding oppa!" she said as she rubbed the swollen area that Key just whacked. 

 

"Go do it! I will seriously strip your skin out of your body.." he crossed his arms infront of her then raised his eyebrows.

 

Amber laughed and patted her oppa's shoulder. "Unnie, there's this kind of thing called tampoons... well.. I can

Please log in to read the full chapter