Last day

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

Time was so fast it was already the 24th of the month and Amber will face the consequences of being a guy. Yes, she was going to enter the army after twenty four hours. She packed her things, those 'guy' things which includes her toothbrush which she needed to change also from pink to blue, her comb, undies that was bought by her ever loving brother, and his new camp shoes. She then zipped her luggage and put it at the doorstep and prepared to go out strolling for a while alone by herself.

 

Could I ever make it till the end? Would they figure it out that Iam a lady and not a man? Would I get killed? 

 

Thought came running in her mind which made her more confused, and moreover why did her oppa want her to go instead of him. Well, gays are not prohibited on coming inside the camp, instead they are in need to straighten up right? But there was some kind to be a reason why he would have to do that.

 

"Amber, I know that I should go instead... I mean, Im a guy..but please do this favor for me just this once.." Key pleaded as he do this aegyo infront of him.

"Oppa, Im willing to do this, so okay.. dont beg me, I will come there voluntarilly" she hugged her tight and as there bodies met she felt his heartbeat kinda in a nervous pace, well he might be worried to her dear sister. But there is something wrong with his breathing.

 

She stood up and looked at scenery infront of her, sighed and inhaled deeply engulfing all the air that she can withstand. When she was about to turn around she bumped her face on a chest of a guy. 

 

"Oh sorry..." she bowed without looking at him and ran away.

 

"O-hhh...?" the guy just uttered so confused on what the girl did act.

 

"Ge ge!!" a guy shouted while running towards him and looked at the girl just passed by. 

 

"You know that girl?" he pointed

Please log in to read the full chapter