Kris

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kris

 

"Ge ! Ge !" this little dude, oh no scratch that his height is almost reaching mine now so he's a big dude now, well he approached me the day I went back here in Korea. Yes, he is my brother and his name is Kyle and he is only a year younger than me so you can't see any difference.

 

"Waeyo?" I answered him back as he nudged on my shoulder telling all about his soccer plays, computer games ad even girls. Seriously? This guy here is a playboy. And now he is facing the problem on how to cope up on the camp that will happen next week.

 

"Ge ge, I dont want to join the army...Omona.. Can you just join it?" he pleaded me but its no use. We have different surnames and mine is Wu while his is Xi, wondering why? Well, my mom and dad were separated and by the time she gave birth to Kyle my dad took him and let him live here in Korea while me, as the oldest, grew up with my mom and thereby carrying his maiden name. So, even though we're full blooded brothers it's way off not because of our surnames that we will join this army together and will also leave together. 

 

"Just bare that one year Kyle, only one year without your leisures and you'll be just perfectly fine. Okay?" I patted his head as I looked at him... 

 

"I dont want to see guys ge ge!' he whined like a five years old infront of me.

 

"Aish, so?" i shot him a i-dont-want-also look

 

"Please ge ge, you are more fitted to be the captain of the army! I would even salute you.. Just please...please tell the government I dont want too!" he is now acting kinda weird, how could I even tell the government to not let him join. 

 

"Are you out of your mind? Am I a government official?" I raised my eyebrows at him and gave him a you-are-so-dumb gaze then laughed.

 

"Are you going to die when you joined that?" 

 

"Yes Ge ge! I will!!! Without girls, internet, and soccer.. OMOOOO! JUST LET ME DIE GE !!!!! PLEASSSEE!!!"

 

Okay, I found my brother outrageoulsy stupid, just dont let him get close to me again. He is suh a pain in the and now whining like a five year with a looks of a super twenty one year old and fit body, If I would be a girl I will dump him.

 

"Okay, then should I say you already died because of hallucination? Or should I just tell them you took suicide?" I asked him but more like teasing him in a way that I earned a flick on my forehead and a smirk from him.

 

"Ge ge, you are not a big help..." he crossed his arms at me.. YES AT ME HIS HYUUNG!!

 

"Im just big, but to you! I will not help! I also dont want this thing..." I punched his chest that made him looked at me.

 

"How's mom?" he suddenly uttered in an instance.

 

"He is fine." I answered him back and he just nod.

 

"Good! Then can I come with you after we finish our service?" he smiled at me asking me and giving me with a please-gege-bring-me-with-you-next-time look and I just pity him beause it was like ten years since he didnt see mom, and I bet he is longing for a mothers comfort. I can feel it, especially he is younger than me, any younger tods would find a mom to lean on to. 

 

"Okay okay, but let dad know it okay? Or else both of us will serve in the army forever...." I patted his head and he just pouted.

 

"Dont pout, you act like you are five years old. Act your age Kyle...." I straighten his body and walked with him as he saluted me.

 

 

Really this babo kid, he know

Please log in to read the full chapter