Letter

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber

 

"Sissy" I heard oppa shouting at the hallway towards my room and was knocking the door then called my name again but I was too lazy enough to even stand up on my bed while cuddling my pillow, its been years since I hug my pillow so do I have not a chane to give my loving treasure a great big hug just for a day. 

 

"Amber, we are about to eat, get up there or seriously will bang this door for you" he said in a girly voice and that iritates me, can he just be a guy? Look, there's not a problem being gay right? But my oppa is too naughty it gets in my nerves, and now him shouting just across the door of my room... IT GIVES ME TOTAL NUTS! Really!

 

I stood up, put my hair in a bun, stretched my arms and opened the knob of the door finding my oppa crossing his arms infront of me, sleeves tug up and was totally acting like a man.

 

"Arent you puking on what you are doing right now?" I shot him a glare as I saw him blowing the bangs off his face and acting like he is a gangster or what. 

"I was about to bang your door..." he smirked at me and it gave me creeps.

"Ayoo! You're disgusting and gross!" I pushed him away and his face almost hit the wall and then he shifted back again to his girly character. 

 

"Ayooooo, sissy.. Okay, mianhe mianhe..." he is now clinging on me as I continue walking ignoring him.

"shut up okay? Just shut up oppa..." I shot him a glare again then sat on the dining table and grabbed some bread.

 

"Mianheeeeee..." he pouted at me and this time I laughed seeing his girly girly thingy and his aegyo. I just love my oppa no scratch that... Unniee.

 

 

 

After having that noisy breakfast with them again after so many years and thanks to Oppa and Eomma, eating was never been this long, fun, amusing and delicious. Key finally dragged me onto his room, grabbed some scissors and was about to do the total makeover for me. 

 

"So are you ready to bid goodbye to your precious rowing glory?" Key said while handling the scissors and putting her some loth infront of her.

"So I can just say I dont want to?" Amber suddenly uttered as she looked at him and smiling that Key pouted and do his ever winning puppy look at her.

"No..." he firmly said.

Amber sighed and deeply exhaled as she said. "Okay! Just cut it out before I made some overflowing tears"

Key nodded and started cutting out off her hair little by little, he tied it first and cut the latter part, sprayed on some water for it to be easily cut then released another group of hair being

Please log in to read the full chapter