The White Lie

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

HENRY

 

It was two days of glaring at them wondering if they'll able to see me. Im jealous. Yes, Amber always clings on me, always stay beside me. But everytime I see that tall tower guy beside him, I always get furious and anytime I want to spank him. 

 

"Amber.. Where are you going?" I shouted at her as she puts in her waterproof apron and wore some cloth or headband in her head. It was like years since Ive seen her like this. 

 

"Watering the plants and clean oppa's car, waeyoo? Wanna join?" she asked me, but I dont have the mood to join her in cleaning Key's car so I just went upstairs and locked myself there. 

 

 

"AIIYOOOO! I said I can do this.. " Is she with Key? I gazed through my window and saw Amber with the tower guy helping her in cleaning the car. I should've grabbed the opportunity a while ago. I pouted and shut the curtains as I saw how they poke each other and plays with the bubble.

 

"Look! Im like a snowman now" I heard the tower talked and I can hear Amber's laugh and Key's voice who wants to join too. Now Im like a loner here. 

 

It was already threee in the afternoon, and I dont ate lunch since seeing the two of them with Key supporting them, I dont want experiencing the feeling of being left behind. So, I decided to come downstairs and grabbed some ramen if there is in one of the cabinets. 

 

"You really shouldnt do that..."  Key crossed his arms as I saw them when I was coming downstairs. 

 

"No no, I can help really" Too showy. 

 

"Henry-ah.."  I smiled at Amber as she waved infront of me while holding a plastic of garbage with her hand. 

 

"What are you doing with those?" I put my arm around her shoulder while pointing at what she is holding. 

 

"This? To tease that.." she raised the plastic and chuckled as she pointed at the tower guy who was cleaning the ceiling. If only I was as tall as his I can show off too. Pouts.

 

"You will what?" I looked at her and she had this witty facial expression and an evil thought inside her brain.

 

"You will see" she said then crouched behind their couch as I saw how she throw the garbage towards the tower's direction and Key just looked at the flying direction of the plastic as if It was in a slow motion.

 

She put much effort on how to make him mad? Sighs.

 

The moment the tower saw that, he immediately looked at where Amber was hiding and pinched her cheeks. Im the boyfriend, im the boyfriend. But, what is the use, they look good with each other that I, myself would also root for them to be together. 

 

It was five in the afternoon and I heard Key asking Amber to cook some cake for us and to show her guest that she is a good cook.

 

Too much of showness Key! Too much! I want to roll down from my place and take off all Key's hair, too much gayness. Tch. The last time he likes me, now HE LIKES THE DRAGON!. 

 

 

"Okay oppa" She agreed? What about me! What about me. I stomped onthe floor and jumped on my bed, rolled from left to right. ARGHHHHHHH!! WHY OH WHY!. I buried myself on the pillows and there I realized something.

 

Does Amber like the dragon? 

 

I got up from my quick slumber as I smell what Amber is cooking. I wonder if that is a chiffon, mocha, brownies, or butterscotch. So I ran downstairs quickly and there my assumptions where finally answered clearly. 

 

She really likes him. 

 

I sat on the couch and I felt so restless, my questions have been answered. I shouldnt have gone here in the first place. sighs. I looked at Amber as she brought the cake. Heart shaped?

 

"Why heart?" I looked at the twoer beside me as he quite jerked up. He is blushing. 

"No other plate available?" Amber tilted her head then looked at me. 

 

"I bet you are too busy in Canada I didnt even taste any of your pastries" I suddenly blurted it out and looked away.

 

"I cooked you some when we are there" she defended.

 

"Yah, I baked you macaroni for you" she quite raised her voice and I just looked at her and kid her. "Im just kidding" Fakely chuckling here. Yeah, and its not a heart shaped cake. Pouts. 

 

So she just smiled at me and put the cake she baked which is heart shaped on top of the glass table infront of us. 

 

Their feeling is mutual. /shots myself/

 

The tower guy was giggling and it irritates my eardrum so much. And what's more irritating is when Amber said "Sorry, I dont have any plate and shape for the cake, just treat this as a gift from me" Amber said while pulling out her apron away from her and Kris smiled at her. Oh, enough of the fluffiness. It is disgusting. 

 

Im just controlling my jealousness. im really controlling it. But when he was about to stand up, I glared at him and he sat down, and that's it. I can't control myself that I went infront of the tower and spank him at the jaw. It brings him back on the couch and Amber grabbed my wrists. 

 

"What the heck is wrong is with you!!" she shouted at me while pushing me and I saw Key assisted the tower on standing up.

 

"What is wrong with me?? Then what is wrong with you!!!!!" I cant control it now, why does she need to cover him up so I shouted at her back. But it seems she got surprised and there I suddenly calmed myself.

 

Sht! Ive gone below the belt.

 

"Want to know the truth huh?" she suddenly pulled me away from Key and the tower as she excused us and brought me to one of their guest room and pushed me hard I almost lost my balance. 

"So now, tell me" she crossed her arms infront of me and I an sense that she really is angry at me. 

 

"Okay! Let me get this straight...First, I thought you would trust me....." she was glaring at me and Ican see the angriness at her eyes as she uttered those words.

Please log in to read the full chapter