Letting Go

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

The two was shocked because of their position, *inserts fake coughs here* Well, who wouldn't?  Kris' lips were on Amber's.

 

*hiccups* 

 

Kris chuckled as he abruptly pulled himself from Amber's and turned his gaze at the other direction as he wiped his lips at the back of his hand as he looked at her still hiccuping.

 

"Why are you doing that?" Kris pointed at her as she continues hiccuping and Amber cant construct right words.

 

"Sh-- *hiccups* ut up *hiccups* Amber was covering and tapping his chest for her to stop hiccupping. Oh what da hell, the first time I hiccuped like this is when Henry kissed me for the first time. 

 

"You okay?" Kris suddenly looked at Amber who was now spacing out and was still having her worse hiccups that she was like almost jumping off her seat.

 

"Ah *hiccups*" Amber can no longer utter another word because of her stupid hiccups.

 

"So---sorry" Kris suddenly looked down as he uttered those words and it can be clearly heard that it was sincere.

 

"For?" Amber looked at him confused.

 

"For liking you.. no... loving you" Kris suddenly looked at her and she gulped her saliva. 

 

"I love you Amber" He finally uttered.

 

I like him, but Henry's presence still bothers me. Sighs. Plus the mere fact that we just broke up amd then in just a second a hot guy came here confessing his love for me. 

 

*******

 

 

Key looked at Henry as he stopped him from following Kris outside for Amber.  

 

"What happened?" This was the first time that Key showed other people his manly side as he balls his fist beside him ready to aim Henry who was right infront of him.

 

"WHAT HAPPENED HENRY LAU! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER" Henry was looking down preventing his tears to fall, and Key was being all furious ready to hit him hard. 

 

"Key mianhe...'

 

Key just cant control himself and considered his words as he was the one responsible for his sister's tears a while ago.

 

"I THOUGH YOU LOVE HER HENRY!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO..."  Key pushed him at the couch and messed his hair. 

"I betrayed her" Key glared at him and grabbed his collar as he sat on the couch.

 

"Repeat? ?" His words can almost kill a person. 

 

"Ive made out with someone in Canada" That's it, another fist landed

Please log in to read the full chapter