Stupid Dragon

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

TAEMIN

 

I heard them talking across their door. Shoot! Kris already knows and the worst.... He saw her undergarmnets..... SHOOT SHOOT! My heart began to thump harder than usual, I placed my hands on my chest and placed my ears on the door. 

 

"Please Kris, I'll do anything. Just dont tell anyone! Please..." That's probably AJ talking and sniffing. Poor AJ, If only I can barge in and hug you. 

 

"Fine, but I want a clear explanation about this." I heard Kris raisde his voice and was walking towards the knob of the door when I decided to hastily ran to our room only finding Kai only on his shorts playing with his fingers with a glue. 

 

What kind of silly game is that?

 

"Oh Taemin-ah" Too weird? Just weird Kai. So weird. 

 

"So where did you get that freaking glue, and what with playing with it? Are you trying to kill yourself with it?" I mocked him and I received that great what-dahell-are-you-trying-to-brought-up gaze at me.

 

"Duh Kai! Dumb ways to die?? That humpydumpy who ate the glue!! Duh...." I leveled both of my arms in my shoulders and shrugged as I looked at him.

 

"Duh! Of course" I received the same expression as I did.

 

"So,, trying to do one huh???" I raised my eyebrows at him and poked his throat.

 

"I'll tell you what this mighty glue taste If I zip your mouth using this.." he pushed me away and gave a 'he-he' smile as he leaves.

 

 

*****

 

"Ohmygod Henry! Are you okay?" Amber's mom looked at the shattered glass on the floor made by Henry as the glass of water slipped from his hand.

 

Why is it Ive got a feeling that something is wrong? Is Amber okay? 

 

"Oppa?" Key uttered as he placed his fork down and gave Henry a worried fac

Please log in to read the full chapter