Conscience

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

KRIS

 

I closed the door behind me, sighed heavily and held into my head who just had a big knock on that stupid metal on that bed. What the heck is happening to you Kris Wu! 

 

I looked up the ceiling and blow some air inside my mouth that I looked like a blowfish as I blow into my bangs and grabbed something on my pocket. 

 

I wonder where the owner of this liniment is now? 

 

I opened the white small container and smiled as I remember how that girl helped me on my trip, how she took care of me and how she offer me this liniment for me to be okay.

 

If I could find you, I promise I'll do my best to confess what I feel towards you.

 

Yes, It was stupid how I fell in 'like' to the person who owns this liniment, I mean, I dont know her name or where is she living but there is something in here that made me sunk myself deeply. How I wish to see her again. I sighed and walked on the couch and thought of AJ who was now on my room and more importantly he is not a HE, he is a SHE, well a guy like me would not risk to sleep with a girl above me. Hell no! Im still a guy who has this crazy hormones plus add the word uncontrollable. 

 

"Kris ge ge?" I was walking left and right with my fingers on my chin as I heard someone called me and I turned my head to look at him. Kyle? 

 

"Oh, what are you doing here...its already.." I looked at the wide clock behind me and then looked at his back to see if there are other people behind him. 

 

"I just missed my gege? Am I not welcome in your base

Please log in to read the full chapter