Another Task

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

KRIS

 

I stood at the quadrangle looking around just to see the other teams on their own places as I searched around for any sign of Kai and AJ. I shouldnt left that two alone. Sighs. 

 

"Taemin-ah" Kai was running towards Taemin and I felt like a thorn was been plucked out of my clocked blood streams. 

 

"Where's AJ?" I asked as I looked at him still maintining my composure.

 

"I--I--I left him there still bathing..." Kai was stuttering? Did something happen?

 

"You left him there?" Taemin's eyes widened as he uttered those words and his voice raised a bit. 

 

"Y--yeah." kai is really stuttering.

 

"Why are you nervous? Did something happen?" He asked it already.. I'll kill you Kai if something really happened between the two of you.

 

"T--Tha---" I turned to looked at him and then I saw AJ running towards us panting very hard.

 

"Mianhe, Im late" he said as he bowed down and went to his or her place when our captain entered.

 

 

Goodmorning lads, long time no see! Lads? That's funny! I know one lass here. I chuckled slowly and then listened to our captain's announcement.

 

So, last time I asked you tons of work. And now.. Since holiday is inn, I may assign you to do task. And the reward! Oh the heck! The prize ! What is it this time? I felt so excited as he was keeping us in a cliffhanger.

 

One week outside of the camp! One week? HELL YEAH!!! 

 

But, of course you must accomplish the task, and that is.... to make this camp

Please log in to read the full chapter