Push-ed up

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

KRIS

 

It was AJ's turn on his push ups, he stretched out his small slender arms and I was just looking from the perch of the camphouse. Timecheck, eight in the evening. Taemin and Kau probably was sleeping because of their hardwork today, and we already got 300 push ups from that two after just a couple of hours, maybe an eight or nine hours? My goal is twelve, we can do this right?

 

His posture is bad, if he dis this wrong his arms would break anytime. Aish!

 

I still looked at him from above as he lied with his chest on the floor already, arms ready on his side and legs aprat  from eah other. 

 

Seriously? 

 

I walked down from the perch and squat infront of him. 

 

"Bring your legs close together, dont bring your arms closer to your body, make atleast a small gap or your arms would be fractured." I told him as I brought his arms away from her body.

 

"Ah...." he just uttered still looking at the ground. 

 

"I see, you are not exercising arent you? Slim arms..." I shook my head and sat infront of him while pushing up and down with his arms slightly wiggling.

 

Totally like a girl.. Is he gay?

I looked at him and I can see he was really trying his best, but who cares, we are all trying our best. But for a guy like him? He should atleast know how to do the push up. Unless he is a she, wait. No! Maybe he is just not in the mood of exercising.

 

"Okay, let me teach you" I stood at his side holding his stomach as he pushed himself up from the ground.

 

"N---No n--need t--t-to d-do t-that" he said as I lifted him slowly, he was just making freaking three push ups! Should I bang this guy on the wall?

 

"If I would not do this, it will take you a week before you can even get a fifty..." I said as I continue ligtin

Please log in to read the full chapter