Hello Camp ! Goodbye outside world !

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

AMBER

 

I stood in front of large steel gate together with my mom and oppa wearing this moss green, spotted or mapped design loosed shirt and a same designed hat. I carried my bag on my shoulder and looked at them as I bid them goodbye. 

 

"Oppa, Be sure to take care of yourself okay?" I whispered at my oppa as I hugged him and I felt my shirt been slightly wet from his tears as I heard him sniffed and then answered at me.

 

"Okay, I will..." and he pulled on our hug and cupped my face "Fighting AJ!" 

 

"AJ?" I asked him while tilting his head.

 

"Well, in case they asked you your name, just dont give them your real. Amber? It sounds so girly.. AJ would do." he chuckled and I nodded.

 

I figured it out why he gave an AJ as my guy name. Amber Josephine  that's my real name, Amber Josephine Liu. I just nodded at him and ran to my mom and bid her goodbye.

 

Goodbye outside world! Hello camp!

 

KRIS

 

I got inside the camp as I waited for Kyle to enter since he was so just irritated upon what he was wearing just now. He thought if he and his brother would be on the same room, or if his roomates are kind or a plain brat and arrogant. 

 

"Ge ge!" I looked at my brother as he tugged his sleeves jumping while runnning with only on his right foot because he was still adjusting his hardcore combat shoes.

 

"Kyle!! Over here.." I raised my hands as I looked around beccause my brother was totally making a fuss. 

 

"Already know what team are you and who are your roomates? Hope we can be on the same room together ge ge!!!!"  he looked at me with those worried eyes to tell me he is afraid to interact with other guys.

 

Because you are just a freaking clumsy guy Kyle

I looked at him and there he goes again, his clumsiness was being activated again and I know already that he was so nervous. 

Well, who isnt?

 

 

 

 

 

As Amber got inside the camp, she heard some announcement from the speaker of the camp that is saying they should gather at the quadrangle and their room assignments would be announced as well as their camp houses. 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter