Goodbye

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

Republic of Korea

 

This letter was written by Liu, Amber Josephine asking your permission to let me withdraw my service in this campbase for the reason that I violated one rule enscripted on the constitution laws. 

I hereby ask your greatest consideration on this letter

 

Josephine Amber Liu, CHARLIE Team

 

 

Amber closed the letter as she went inside the office of their captain, holding the letter with her left hand while knocking on the door.

 

"Come in"  she heard a voice as she turned the knob and went inside.

 

"Oh! Mr. Liu! Welcome back, what brings you here?" she moved forward then gulped a ball of saliva as she was trembling as she can't utter any word.

 

"Mr. Liu???" 

 

She handled the letter onto her captain's table and bowed deeply as her captain opened the sealed letter and read it. 

 

"Violated?" There was somewhat a raise in his voice but it remained as calm as possible. "What violation did you do?" 

 

I can do this. Inhale Exhale. Amber shut her eyes and then uttered. "Im a girl" 

 

For a second, it seems like an angel suddenly passed by and a great silence covered the office. "What are you saying?" he was now faking a laugh like he is a crazy old man.

 

"I just got here to replace my brother who was sick... Please, I hope I wont be killed...." she covered her face with her hands as she plead her captain.

 

"Are you kidding.. Of course you wont get killed... Well, good that you told us the truth early." he crossed his arms as he stood up and slammed hard on the table. 

 

"But" 

 

Amber gulped and continued shutting her eyes as she intertwinedboth of her hands together as she heard his voice get serious and much scarier than the previous one.

 

"You need to quit the army and never let us see your face again. ASAP" he finally exclaimed.

 

"Arraseo" I just nodded and turned my back at my captain. I know this will happen. 

 

****

AMBER

I already packed my luggage as I walked at the backdoor to prevent issues from coming up, when I heard familiar voices calling me. 

 

"AIYYYAAAAA AM

Please log in to read the full chapter