Prologue

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

I looked at myself through the mirror, scanned every features that I will see for the last time. My long beautiful hazel curled hair, my fair complexion that I bet would fade away and my stress free face. I looked at the drawer beneath my be and opened it, took out every piece of makeup in there and bid the, goodbye. 

 

I would never use you, and never would I attempt to see you again because this may be the last time that Im going to hold onto you like this and use you. 

 

I stood up and grab my pink tee shirt along with my cream shorts, tied my perfect long hair in a bun and grabbed my purse as I dashed out my room to see my boyfriend. 

 

Im a girl, yes! For like twenty years of my existence and half of it I spent here in Canada, loved by my boyfriend Henry and were really happy with each other. But, I got this really strange phone call one night from my brother who is living in Korea. And that really would change my life for sure because I agreed to take his place, and now I will enjoy my last time here in this beautiful place and would be going back where my brother is and fill what should he be doing.

 

 

"Are you sure of this? I mean, I can tell Key hyuung that I can be a substitute, you know I can right?" Henry, who is my boyfriend told me as he cupped my face, looking at me with such pity in his eyes that Im avoiding because I might shed tears that can fill up a drum If I wou

Please log in to read the full chapter