Good Enough to Eat

Horrifyingly SHINee: A Collection

Jonghyun had been seeing a man he had met at the cafe he worked at, for nearly a month, when he was invited over to the younger man’s house for dinner.

When he arrived, bearing a bottle of wine (and a pocketful of condoms) Jonghyun could smell something delicious cooking from down the hall.

Knocking on Taemin’s door, he waited tapping one foot, until the door opened.

Standing in the doorway, wearing an apron stained in an odd brown colour, Taemin had a huge grin on his face. “You made it!”

“Of course I did.” Jonghyun held out the bottle. “And I brought wine.”

“Excellent, come on in.” Taemin moved out of the way, “Sorry about my apron, I’m really messy in the kitchen and its the only thing that saves my clothing.”

“Its alright, you should see my paint smock. Looks like a Care-bear threw up on it.”

“That’s an attractive image.” Taemin said, showing Jonghyun where to leave his shoes before he moved in for a kiss. “But I do know something more attractive.”

Jonghyun blushed as Taemin leaned in for a kiss.

“Come on, I could use a hand in the kitchen?” Taemin said when they broke apart.

“Please tell me that’s a euphemism for ?” Jonghyun teased as he followed.

Taemin laughed. “No, but saying I plan on having you for dessert is.”

Jonghyun bit his lip as he blushed, walking into the kitchen emitting good smells. “Whatever you’re cooking smells awesome.”

“Its a family recipe.” He moved to wash his hands. “Wash your hands and then you can help me with the cake.”

Jonghyun nodded, standing close to Taemin, fingers tangling in the soapy water. “What are we having?”

“Its just a little recipe that I learned with the help of my old roommate Minho.” Taemin dried his hands, holding Jonghyun’s hands and gently drying them as well making Jonghyun’s blush deepen.

“Now help me with the chocolate.” Taemin said, moving over to the centre island. His hands moved to dip into the already prepared cake mix, “taste this.”

Jonghyun Taemin’s finger into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the digit and drawing a moan from his, hopefully, soon to be lover.

“My turn.” Taemin said when Jonghyun released his hand.

Jonghyun dipped his finger in the mix, allowing Taemin to taste him as well.

“Your fingers smell good enough to eat.” Taemin said, nuzzling Jonghyun’s palm after he released his finger.

“Its just the chocolate.” Jonghyun said.

“No, I think it may be you.” Taemin gave him a lustful stare. “Maybe dinner can wait.” He moved in and tugged Jonghyun’s hips close before closing the distance between their lips.

The bowl of cake mix fell over and spilled as Taemin pushed Jonghyun back and up on the counter.

Taemin pulled off Jonghyun’s shirt and taking a handful of the spilt mix, smeared it over his body. Then he bent over and began it from him.

When the last smear of chocolate was gone, something dark flashed in Taemin’s eyes. “You smell good enough to eat.” He said, repeating his earlier words.

This time Jonghyun agreed before adding, “then eat me.”

Taemin smirked, pulling his body away, “Don’t mind if I do.” He opened his mouth.

Jonghyun screamed as he saw the line of razor sharp teeth in the younger man’s mouth.

His gurgling screams echoed through the apartment as the kitchen timer went off. The buzzing noise drowned out by the wet, squelching sounds of Jonghyun’s flesh being stripped from the bone and swallowed into the young monster’s mouth.

When he was all finished, his apron stained in the redness of his dinner’s blood, Taemin wiped his mouth on his arm and belched.

Moving to the oven, he pulled out the covered roasting pan. “Its took bad I didn’t get to share Minho with you.” He said to the vacant eyes of Jonghyun’s horror ridden face, pale with death. “I think you would have really liked him.”

He lifted the lid of the pan exposing the cooked head of his former roommate. “Perfect.” He smiled before moving over to swipe his tongue over Jonghyun’s cheek, up a stray splatter of blood. “I knew you smelled good enough to eat.”

 

 

----

 

I swear I'm not disturbed in real life... honestly I never dreamt I would ever write cannablism, but when RaichuLove sent me this wonderful prompt this was where my mind went...

Honestly, I'm really kind and sweet in real life! And I really don't bite >,< bad joke in context with this story..

Anyways, I'm sure you all noticed I changed the title of this, considering its no longer a Halloween countdown collection, I hope the new title suits it.

Anyways, comments, questions, suggestions and prompts are all welcome and eagerly anticipated!!!

Loves to you all

Kat