One, Two

Horrifyingly SHINee: A Collection
All through high school, Jinki placed first in all his classes. He gained scholarships from universities all over South Korea and even some from several well known American ones.
 
It was a hard decision but he chose one in the heart of Seoul. The most prestigious and highly recommended. 
 
His first year was a huge shock. 
 
Things didn't come as easily as they once had and he found himself struggling by. 
 
His second year was much better.
 
Having discovered a study group for nearly all his classes, he was able to pull his marks up and sit second. But for the first place student, it simply wasn't enough. 
 
He joined another study group for his third year, full of students like him, willing to do anything to get to the top. They met at the only time they all had available, 10 o'clock on a Friday night. 
 
It was almost half way through that week's session when all the coffee Jinki drank caught up with him. Excusing himself he headed to the boys room.  
 
It was eerie walking around the dark school. Only the lights in the library were still on, only the glowing letters on the exit sign could be used to light his way.
 
Reaching the bathroom, Jinki flipped on the lights. 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, back in the library his study friends were taking a small break of their own. 
 
That was when Minho noticed the tapping sound. "It sounds like its coming from the window."
 
Taemin rolled his eyes, "We're on the second floor, there's no way there..." He stopped mid sentence as Kibum gasped. 
 
"There's someone there!" His voice shook as he pointed out the window.
 
Standing there, suspended in mid-air, was a emancipated looking woman in a long white gown. Her head was tilted to the ground, face invisible to the lookers from the library window. One long nailed, crooked finger tapped rhythmatically on the window pane.
 
One by one, each boy looked towards the window and as the last in their group made eye contact, the woman's head rose.
 
Her eyes were closed as her head moved, but the moment it stopped, her eyes flashed open.
 
Or rather her eyelids rose to reveal gaping black and bloody holes.
 
Her finger lifted off the glass and instead of dropping back down in another series of terrifying taps, her fist clenched and came down on the window shattering the glass into a thousand fragements.
 
Everyone screamed and the lights went out.
 
 
 
In the bathroom, Jinki was just washing his hands when he too was plunged into darkness. Grumbling, he continued washing up, never in his wildest imaginations suspecting that only a short walk away, his classmates were being slaughtered.
 
Everything was silent as he crept to the door and stepped into the hall. The only sound came from the squeaking of his rubber soles against the tile floor.
 
He stopped short the second he walked into the library study room.
 
Strewn around the room were the bloody bodies of his friends. They were sprawled over desks, draped over filing cabinets and flung across the floor.
 
Thoughts rushed through his mind, everyone crazier than the one before.
 
But everything in his brain stopped as echoing footsteps sounded from down the hall.
 
Thinking quickly, Jinki threw himself on the floor next to the dead bodies of his friends.
 
His eyes slammed shut as he heard something move into the library and begin wandering between the bodies.
 
"One, two."
 
It was a female voice, whispering the same two words over and over. "One, two."
 
Closer and closer she moved, curiosity starting to get the better of him, Jinki squeezed his eyes until they hurt.
 
Then he couldn't keep them closed any more.
 
Cracking one open, Jinki fought the urge to scream as he saw the ghostly woman dressed all in white.
 
Something seemed off about her, besides the creepy way she appeared walking through the dead bodies muttering "One, two. One, two."
 
"One, two."
 
He squeezed his eyes shut again and tried to slow his heart from racing
 
"One, two."
 
He prayed that she would leave soon.
 
"One, two."
 
He could hear her move closer, stopping briefly beside every body and muttering the same words. "One, two."
 
The chilling voice sent shivers down his spine as he waited.
 
"One, two."
 
What he wanted most was to know why she kept saying "One, two."
 
The ghost was almost right beside him.
 
"One, two."
 
Then, as she stopped by Taemin's body, everything went silent as the counting stopped.
 
Several tense moments passed and Jinki was sure that meant she was gone.
 
Slowly he opened his eyes.
 
Crouched next to him, her eyeless face staring directly into his, she pointed one long, bloody finger at his face.
 
A cruel smile flittered over her lips before her finger shot forward.
 
"One, two." She cackled as she plucked his eyes out.
 
----
 
I really need to stop writing this before going to sleep.....
 
Anyways, comments or questions? Suggestions or ideas?
 
No work for me tomorrow so I'll do my best to respond to comments then... Sorry I've been lacking on the responses lately *hugs to you all*
 
Loves Kat