Hanako-san

Horrifyingly SHINee: A Collection

“But I don’t want to.” Taemin whined, the thirteen year old shuffling from foot to foot in nervousness.

“Don’t be a baby.” Minho teased, only two years older than Taemin, Minho himself had already gone through the dare. “We’ve all done it.”

“But I don’t want to.” His bottom lip quivered.

“Then you can’t be in our group.” Kibum said with an air of superiority.

“Come on Key, don’t be mean.” Taemin whined at his older step-brother. “I’m your brother.”

“Technically only by marriage, your mom married our dad, we’re not actually related.” Jonghyun said, stepping up to his younger brother and putting his hand on Key’s shoulder.

“Get off you idiot.” Key said, shoving Jonghyun. “Stop stalling, either do it or get out.” He sent a  nasty look to the youngest boy.

Swallowing hard, Taemin nodded rather frantically. All he wanted was to be a part of his older brothers’ group, they were the cool kids at school and he would be set for his school career if he got in with them.

His older brother had warned him of the hazing Key and Jonghyun did as part of their group’s initiation.

Jinki had graduated the year before and he had watched first hand as nearly a dozen students tried and failed to make it into the group.

Squaring his shoulders, Taemin took one last look around to make sure no one was watching before he stepped into the girls’ bathroom.

The lights were off, Key and Jonghyun had already made sure of that, and Taemin felt his heart start racing.

Slowly he stepped forward, running his hand along the stall doors, counting until he reached the third door.

Swallowing hard, he reached his clenched fist up and knocked, quietly at first, but the second and third booming.

His voice cracked and shook as he called out her name. “Ha..Ha..Hanako-san.”

He cleared his throat and tried again. “Hanako-san.” Another pause before he finally managed to say, “Are you there Hanako-san?”

“I’m here.”
The reply came from a sweet sounding child’s voice.

Taemin whimpered.

His hand was shaking as he pushed on the stall door.

Sitting on the lid of the toilet, was a young girl. Her long dark hair swung over her face and her tiny hands played with the hem of her red skirt.

Taemin’s eyes rolled back in his head as he fainted.

He was caught before he hit the ground. Minho’s arms held him tight as he rolled his eyes at his older friends. “Good job guys, I’ll take him to the nurse.”

Key and Jonghyun hi-fived. “Awesome work Jinri.” Jonghyun said, smiling at the girl in the stall.

Jinri grinned back, standing up and taking Jonghyun’s offered hand. “You owe me lunch.”

He grinned, “I’ll see you at home.”

Key nodded, turning around to watch his brother and friend walk out the bathroom door.

He was feeling rather amused, when he heard something that made his blood run cold. Slowly turning around, he instantly regretted making Taemin do the stupid initiation.

Standing in the stall Jinri had just evacuated was a small girl, a child really. Her dark eyes stared at him, a menacing smile flittering across her lips.

She wore a crisp white button up shirt and a perfectly pleated red skirt.

“Hanako-san?” He whispered. 



She smiled and swung her legs. “I’m here.”

 

-----

 

I-Love-EXO this is for you! I hope you enjoyed it ^.^

I can't think of anything to write here tonight, except the usual begging for comments and/ or requests....

I'll try and reply to everyone's comments tomorrow! Please keep commenting, I love reading what you guys have to say. :D

Loves Kat