Name

That Girl Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Name

 

JIYONG'S POV

 


"Who do you think..." I heard the girl with the scary voice paused. I hid behind the door just as it opened. It wasn't intentional, maybe the heaven was saving me from this girl's wrath. Thank God.

 


"Seunghyun?" She continued. Her tone was full of shock and I could picture her confused face. Too bad I couldn't see TOP's face, because I'm sure this girl at the other side of the door was not just any girl. The fact that she called him "Seunghyun" confirmed that thought.

 


"What the hell are you doing here?" The girl said when my brother didn't respond. I think he was still dumbfounded. Now I'm getting curious here.

 


"B-Bom?" TOP finally said. Shocked was also evident in his voice.

 


"Oh my God, I think we barged the wrong door, unnie!" I heard the other girl said. Unlike the girl with a scary voice, her tone was a bit hoarsed and low pitched. "Seunghyun oppa, what are you doing here? Is this your house? Unnie, how come you didn't..."

 


"Because this is not his house." The girl with a scary voice said. I could sense from her tone that she was angry. Jesus, how did she know my brother?

 


"What?" The low pitched girl exclaimed. I can sense her hands covering in shock. "Are you cheating on..."

 


"What? Off course not!" My brother said in defense.

 


"Then who the hell owns this place?!" The girl with a scary voice shouted. 

 


Oh no, hyung. Don't tell her. Don't tell her.

 


"This was my brother's." He said a little louder, but not as loud as the girl with the scary voice's. I am certain that this girl is related to my brother in a way that I'm not sure of. It was a shocking news to me, but I still don't know the story. I will surely grind him to tell me that later.

 


"What's the name of your brother?"

 


My brother didn't immediately respond, maybe he was looking intently at the girl with a scary voice, "Kwon Jiyong."

 


.

 


"Kwon Jiyong..." She repeated. I cringed at the way the girl with a scary voice said my name. It was hard. It was angry. It was killing.

 


"Where is he? Where is your brother?"

 


I scrambled to my feet. , why do I have this feeling that I have to hide? I silently sighed and thanked the heaven above when my brother didn't respond. He really is my brother. He must have felt the anger of this girl and saved me from it. 

 


But I was wrong, panic rushed through my body when the door closed and there stood infront of me was a doll-like red-haired girl whose body resembles those of coca cola's bottle. Standing next to her was a small-eyed tanned skin girl who looked hot with her rock-style outfit. They seemed familiar. I think I already met them somewhere. I forced my head to think when that was and my mouth formed an 'o' when I finally remembered who they were. This girl with a scary voice was the same red-haired girl whom TOP danced with last week when the five of us went out. And this low pitched girl was the same girl that Seungri grind-danced with.

 


So what the hell are they doing here in my apartment?

 


"What the hell are you hiding for, you ert!" The girl with a scary voice shouted at me. The low pitched girl shook her head with her hands on her hips.

 


The room fell silent momentarily. The only sounds audible was the "tsk tsk" coming from the low pitched girl and the girl with a scary voice's heavy panting.

 


"Who are you calling ert?" TOP spoke first, his eyes flickering between myself and the girls.

 


"Him!" Both girls shrieked simultaneously.

 


I was dumbfounded for a moment. I couldn't speak as though a lump was formed in my throat.

 


I looked at TOP and his eyes were on me. "Jiyong, what is the meaning of this?" His voice was dangerous.

 


I spoke before he could grab me and beat the out of me by messing with her and Seungri's girl. "No, no, hyung! It's not what you think!" I was literally shaking. "I don't even know these girls, they just..."

 


"We came for our friend." The girl with a scary voice cut me off. "My name is Bom and this is Chaerin. You should know because I could sense I am not liking the name you're calling me inside your head." She said to me.

 


Then just like that, realization hit me like a pale of water. These were Dara's friends.

 


And they were pissed.

 


The girl with a scary voice, who was Bom looked at TOP, "Dara is a friend of ours that your..." Her eyes shot over to me and trapped me in a death glare, "...y brother is trying to take advantage of."

 


"You are Dara's friends?" TOP asked, a confused look flashed his face.

 


"Yes."

 


"Look. I know you are Dara's friends. But I don't know you, okay? One second I was talking to her and then I'm not..." I butted in.

 


"It's because I took the phone from her." She said as it was an obvious thing.

 


"Why?"

 


She snorted. "Look, We're just trying to look out for our friend, okay? This is not a normal thing that woah, she woke up the next morning and tadah, she now has a boyfriend and worse a mother of a baby. And since Dara has that soft spot for children, we just don't want her to get taken advantage of. She's too ing innocent to have that happen."

 


I saw in the corner of my eyes that TOP flinched when he heard the word "" from her. He looked up to her and shook his head. Bom looked apologetic at him and mouthed "sorry". Now, I'm really dying to know what's the score between these two.

 


"Okay," I started, "I know where your anger is coming. Your friend is a sweet girl. She really is. She made my son's crying stopped when I couldn't do that. She willingly accepted my favor when I asked her to pose as my son's mother, and that amazed me. I know everyhting right now is complicated. But I can assure you, I will not take advantage of her in any way."

 


Just when she was about to retort with what I was sure of was a sarcastic one, I heard someone called Bom's name. And it sounded familiar.

 


I looked straight at the door and sure enough, Dara was standing there, her face aglow with that blush and she's panting hard trying to catch up her breath.

 


"Oh my God, Bom. What are you doing here? I came out of the wash room and both of you were not there anymore!" She shouted and pointed at her friends.

 


Bom turned to her and said in a bored tone, "I told you we're going to to teach this ert a lesson." TOP looked c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter