Tears

What is Love

He kept backing away from me. Eventually I gave trying to let him know that I didnt mean to hurt him. I ran away.

Tears were falling from my face.

Why couldnt he understand that this was hard for me. Its like picking between your bestfriend and your sister. Its too hard. This is my first time dealing with something like this.

This is my first relationship.

I kept runing and running until I bumped into someone.

Kai.

"Im sorry miss, here let me." He offered his hand and I looked up. He was as shocked as I was.

"Kai?" I wiped away my tears.

"Hey have you been crying?" he asked.

"No, Ive been just sweating through my eyes," I said sarcastically.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing. Its nothing."

"Lady, youre going to have to tell me."

"Fine. Baekhyun and I got in a fight and you know why? BECAUSE OF YOU! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KISS ME? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME IN MY LIFE. HE HATES ME BY NOW!" I cried and started hitting him.

"Mae.. calm down." He knew that I didnt mean what I was doing. He knew I was broken down.

"I cant! Baekhyun is my first and last boyfriend and Im not letting that go. It felt like he was breaking up with me. I couldnt be able to hear those words so I ran away! And now Im lost and here with you."

"Mae.."

"Is that all you can say? MAE? MAE? YES I KNOW MY NAME!"

He looked at my lips and kissed me. I pushed him away and slapped him.

"Dont EVER KISS ME AGAIN!" I turned around and Baekhyun was there. Watching.

Baekhyuns POV

I cant believe she actually lied to me.

I stepped back everytime she tried coming closer. I was furious. She finally let go of my hand and ran away. It took me a while until I knew I was making a big mistake.

Mae may be smart but she isnt good with her directions. I am mad at her but I care for her too much. I was scared she'd get into an accident while running. I ran after her and it was getting darker and darker.

By the time I found her, someone has already found her.

The one person I didnt like. Kai.

"Fine. Baekhyun and I got in a fight and you know why? BECAUSE OF YOU! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KISS ME? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME IN MY LIFE. HE HATES ME BY NOW!" She cried and started hitting him.

I dont hate you Mae.

"Mae.. calm down." 

"I cant! Baekhyun is my first and last boyfriend and Im not letting that go. It felt like he was breaking up with me. I couldnt be able to hear those words so I ran away! And now Im lost and here with you."

Mae I want to be your last also.

"Mae.."

"Is that all you can say? MAE? MAE? YES I KNOW MY NAME!" 

He looked at her lips and kissed her. She pushed him away and slapped him.

Im about to smack that smirk on his face!

"Dont EVER KISS ME AGAIN!" she turned around and saw me watching,"Baekhyun?"

Regular POV

"Baekhyun?" 

"You little punk." He went up to Kai and punched his face. Kai shook it off and punched him back. 

"STOP IT!" I tried stopping them. But it didnt work. Baekhyun gave him another punch and Kai would just fight back. Things were getting way out of control. I didnt know what to do.

I finally got an idea and called Kimmie. She picked up and I told her everything. She gasped and hung up on me. 

After a few minutes, they came running and Chanyeol helped Baekhyun and punched Kai. 

Kai got up and said,"You need help to beat me up? What a weakling." Then he ran off and Baekhyun fell on the floor. His lips were bleeding and I was pretty sure he had bruises on his stomach.

"Im sorry Baekhyun, this is all my fault..." I cried and hugged his injured face into my chest. After awhile, the ambulane came and picked up Baekhyun. I followed and we headed to the hospital.

I kissed him in the forehead before he went into his room. 

The doctor finally came out and said,"He's fine. We covered all his blood spots and put ice were he had bruises. If you want you could visit him. I think he's awake by now."

I nodded and he dismissed himself. I entered his room and the doctor was right. He was awake.

"Baekhyun?" I came closer. I didnt know if he was still mad at me so I kept my distance.

"Mae? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" he asked.

"Pabo, dont worry about me. Im not the one whos injured like crazy."

He laughed and said,"Hey.. Im sorry if I overreacted. I was just a little disappointed. If I didnt overreact then I-"

"Oppa, this is ALL my fault dont blame yourself. If I never stayed afterschool that day, you wouldnt be here."

"Lets say its both our faults and we learned a lesson."

"Alright." I smiled.

"Why you so far, come here and give me a kiss please?"

"As you wish." I came closer and kissed him. I guess we did learn a lesson. First lesson, not to lie. Second lesson, Baekhyun cannot fight. I told him to rest and that I'll be right next to him when he wakes up. He smiled and agreed.

I moved way his bangs and kissed him on the forehead. I grabbed a chair and sat down right next to his bed. I held his hand and intertwined with it. I cried myself to sleep but it was happy tears. I thanked God for having him in my life and quietly fell asleep.

 

Author note: Added another short chapter! Drama drama drama and it ends with a happy ending well not really LOL please give me your feedback thanks (: