Surprise

What is Love

"Baekhyun?" I paused for a second. Questions were filling up in my head and I didn't know where to start. 

"Hey Mae.. Can I talk to you for awhile? I need to explain things.." he quietly mumbled. My mom looked at me and signaled that she'd leave us alone when I knew she'd be listening anyways. She left the room and things got more awkward.

For some reason, my eyes started tearing up. 

I just missed him so much. His voice. His appearance. Just everything.

I finally got the courage to look up and ask,"Sure what is it?"

He bit his lip and said,"Look, I'm sorry for leaving you before... I know I kind of overreacted. And then when I got home, my father saw me crying and he was upset that you hurt me again and demanded me to work overseas for awhile. I was mad at that time so I agreed. But then... after a few weeks.. or months I realized what the hell was I doing? Youre pregnant with me. I was stupid for leaving you and Im sorry."

A tear fell down from my face. Then suddenly I felt his arms around my neck.

"Baekhyun.." 

"Hug me. Punch me. Just do whatever you'd like. I deserve it." He hugged me tighter. I teared up even more and decided to hug him back. His smell was the same. 

"Ive missed you Baekhyun," I cried.

"I've missed you too Mae," he said softly. He let go of the hug and looked at my stomach.

"Wait wheres your bump?" he asked.

"Baekhyun you have no idea how long you've been gone huh?"

"How long?" he raised his eyebrow.

"For more than a year.. and our baby.. it got miscarriaged.." I slowly began to say.

"What?!" he yelled.

"I was going to tell you but I didnt know if you'd care and I-" 

"Mae, I brought Jinyoung back!" I heard someone yell from the door interrupting me. He came to the kitchen where Baekhyun and I were and I stopped at my tracks.

"Oh Baekhyun, youre back," he smiled.

"Kai?" Baekhyun asked.

Damn Kai, ruined my plan.

Flashback

"Kai, get out of my house. I hate you go away," I demanded him.

"Mae,please. This is all my fault I know I was stupid okay. But please, let me repay you by helping you with your baby please," he begged.

"I got this, I dont need your help Kai," I rolled my eyes. Unexpectedly, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Pleasee Mae.. I feel really bad." He kept going on and on and I eventually gave him a yes.

As days passed by, Kai always visited me and took care of me. Then when I gave birth, Kai and I took turns on Jinyoung, who was my newborn baby boy. 

I was still upset with Kai but he was doing so much for my baby. I forgave him soon enough.

End of flashback

I explained everything to Baekhyun while Kai brought Jinyoung to the living room and fed him. Baekhyuns face reaction kept getting more confused then before.

"I was just going to play around with you for awhile until Kai came back but he came by early.. Im sorry if I got you worried," I tried to cheer him up.

"So thats our baby?" he asked. I slowly nodded and waited for his reaction. "How old is he?"

"5 months," I smiled,"Come on, you need to meet your son." I grabbed his hand and took him to the living room. Kai turned around as he heard us and smiled.

"Ah, I'll go for now. You two need some time," he announced. He got up from the couch and hugged me before leaving.

"Have fun with Ahri arasseo!" I laughed.

"Shes not my girlfriend!" he whined.

"She will be!" We kept going on and on and he eventually gave up and admitted that he and Ahri were a thing. I was glad Kai was back to dating. Finally moving on from me. After he left, I sat down with Jinyoung and carried him.

tumblr_n1b8dhrlCX1ql8kyto1_500.jpg

 

"Isnt he cute?" I asked Baekhyun.

"Well duh he got it from his appa," he grinned. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed. It was true, he looked so much like him. Baekhyun sat down next me and asked if he could carry JInyoung. I nodded and slowly gave him Jinyoung.

This was the cutest thing Ive seen since hes been gone. I smiled as I looked at them. Baekhyun laid his fingers on Jinyoungs face and I saw a tear falling from his eye. 

"Baekhyun.. you okay?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yes and no.. Im so glad to see our baby but.. how could he like to meet his horrible father?" he cried.

"I-" I stopped before I could continue again. I admit he was a horrible father but at least he came back and thats all that mattered. "Baekhyun, youre here now and thats all Jinyoung cares about."

He looked up and smiled. "Right.. lets go somewhere. Lets go on vacation. I want to make it up. All those months Ive been gone."

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes. I want too. For you, for Jinyoung, for us." He held my hand and I nodded. It wasnt a bad idea. I wanted him to do everything he could for Jinyoung. For me. Hopefully no one would ruin this perfect plan we had going.

Byun Baekhyun was the only man I loved. 

Hopefully, I was still the women he loved.

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the long wait, I've been really busy with schoolerss and still am so sorry if its a bit short. Well as you can see, I kind of foreshadowed in the end, hopefully you guys can see whats gonna happen next~ okay see ya next time I update! Comment and give me questions or feedbacks, I'd really appreciate it, thanks cuties <3