I Remember..

What is Love

"Baekhyun!" I ran into his room and held onto his hand.

"Yah! What are you doing here? Security!" one of the nurses demanded.

"NO!" I yelled as I was getting pushed back. I fought back but lost. I watched from the outside.

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME? WHY NOW? BAEK!

My tears were flowing down my face. I have never cried this much in my life. Kimmie rubbed my back as I cried harder. My head and heart were hurting at the same time. 

I turned as my back was now touching the wall.

"Why does life hate me!" I shouted and slid down. I brought my legs in and wrapped my arms around my legs. Kimmie sat down next to me and calmly said,"Mae, life doesnt hate you okay? Life is just unfair."

I lifted my head up and tried to smile for her.

"Mae?" I heard someone call my name. I looked behind Kimmie and the doctor was standing right behind her.

"Yes doctor?" I stood up and fixed myself.

"Baekhyun..."

"Baekhyun what?" So many thoughts were left in my mind.

Is he alive?

Did he die?

What is going on?

PLEASE LORD HELP

(okay... I'll ccontinue with the story now..)

"Mae, he didnt make it...

 

 

 

(Just kidding!) I'm kidding, hes fine. You can go visit him now." He smiled and dismissed himself. I still couldnt be able to smile yet. I needed to see him. AWAKE. I needed to see him smiling.

I entered his room and grabbed a chair and sat next to him. He looked so innocent sleeping.

baekhyun ssi

(CUTIE!)

"Baekhyun, I remember you. I remember how stubborn you are, and how naughty and funny you are but most importantly how you became mine..." I said to him while sleeping,"I am so sorry for ever fighting with you. I know youve made mistakes but I have also. Dont blame yourself anymore. But oppa.. please wake up. Lets start over if you want, lets do everything we can to bring us back. I miss us Baek and I know you miss us too..."

I stopped. 

I couldnt continue any longer. My voice was trembling from all of my crying.

" *sniff sniff* I love you to the moon and back Baekhyun.." My tears fell from my face to his face. I didnt notice and just wiped away my tears. Suddenly I felt him move.

"Mae..." I heard him mumble.

"Baekhyun? I'm here I promise." I snatched his hand and held it tightly.

"Mae..." He said my name once again. I thought that he was having a dream. I looked at his monitor and his line was getting bigger and bigger.

He was getting stronger.

He was going to live.

Then his eyes opened.

"Oppa!" I hugged him tightly and cried with happy tears.

"Excuse me but who are you?" he asked with a blank face.

I was about to cry even more until I saw him holding in a smile.

"OPPA! HOW DARE YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" I started hitting him with my fists forgetting he was injured,"Oh... mianhae oppa.."

He started laughing and smiled,"Youre still cute as always!" He pinched my cheeks and kissed me. 

I missed his kisses.

I kissed back and we had a little make out session. I let go to get some air and said,"Oppa~"

"You remember me now?" 

"Yeah.. it took me awhile though. It hurt but I fought for our love because I saw how much you loved me."

"AWWW! I fought for our love too," he smirked.

"Oppa youre so stupid you know!"

"WAEYO?"

"WHO DRIVES WHILE TEXTING? SUCH A BAD INFLUENCE OPPA!" I .

"YAH! I was going to text Kimmie to see if you were awake!"

"You couldnt wait?!"

"No, you over everything babe, remember?"

"Honestly no, remember?"

"Ahh.. I forgot." He smiled awkwardly.

"Its okay oppa.." I ruffled his hair.

"I'm not a kid!" He frowned and I cracked up. We argued for a while until we made out again. He tried moving up but couldnt.

"Ow.." 

"Oppa! Dont hurt yourself, we'll make love when we BOTH recover alright?"

"Promise?" he asked with a puppy face.

"Promisssseeeeee." I smiled and gave him a small peck.

large.png

He smiled hugely and I raised my eyebrow,"What?"

"Nothing.." he smiled even bigger.

"Okay now this is getting really creepy..." 

"I'm just happy we're back to the old times."

"Ahhh~"

"Mae?"

"Mhm?"

"I love you so much."

"I love you too oppa." He kissed me again.

"Oppa, you just cant help but kiss me today huh?"

"Youre just so kissable!" He kissed me again and again.

"OPPA! You need to rest pabo!" I hit his head softly and he yelled 'OW'.

"YAH! Do you not care about my health? Thats the thousand time you hit me!" he whined.

"Youre just overreacting oppa~" I cutely did aegyo.

"Aisssshhh." I laughed at his reaction and kissed him,"Look who cant get enough of my lips either?" He stuck his tongue out.

"MEHRONG!" I stuck my tongue out too. Unexpectedly, Baekhyun caught my tongue with his lips before I could put it in back my mouth. He on my tongue and I moaned.

"Dont tease me like that Mae, or I wont be able to wait any longer." He gave me a look and I rolled my eyes.

"Oppa.. I'm going to get food alright?"

"Mhm, be careful babe. Dont hurt yourself."

"How can I do that? The hospital has a cafeteria here yaknow?"

"Hey, anything can happen. Just be careful alright?"

"Mhm oppa."

"Mae, I'm serious!"

"ARASSEO OPPA!" I yelled.

But before I could leave his room, I heard someone and turned around.

"Baekhyun? What the hell did you do to yourself? Did she do this? Didnt I tell you to stay away from her?! You! Stay away from my son!" He glared at my eyes and walked up to Baekhyun.

"APPA!" he yelled.

"Dont you dare yell at me Baek!"

"Not again! I almost lost her once because of you!"

"What do you mean because of me?!" His dads voice gotten louder.

"YOU! You came back and told her to move out! Ever since then we've drifted apart APPA! Just because you and Ma didnt work out doesnt mean ME AND MAE arent going to either! I love her and she loves me! So leave us alone!"

He ached in pain from the stress and screamed.

"Oppa!" I ran to him and gave him water,"Stop please stop, this isnt going to help your health. Oppa.. please calm down, I dont want to see you hurt.." He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Thanks babe."

His dad stood there confused yet pissed.

"See dad? I hurt her pa when we told her to move out yet she stayed by my side the whole entire time. It was me who made this stupid mistake. Its my fault she almost lost her life. Its my fault I almost killed myself. I am one big pabo."

"Baek-"

"Pa, please. This is my decision not yours. If anything bad happens, then I'll have to deal with it not you."

"Uhm, not to interrupt here.. but Mr. Byun.. I'll prove to you that I deserve your son," they looked at me suprised," I wont ever leave his side, I promise." This was so awkward for me. Usually in movies and dramas, guys have this role but in my reality its a girl playing the role.

"Mae, I trust you," his dad bluntly said.

"Wait what? Already?" I was shocked.

"I just saw the proof right now, my son does need you... and Im sorry Baek for realizing it so slow... would you forgive me?"

"No, you-"

"Oppa!"

"Yes pa I forgive you.." I looked at him and smiled.

"But if anything happens I-"

"PA! I thought you said you trust her!"

"I'm just kidding!" he playfully said. This was my first time ever seeing his dad smile. It was delightful. He waved us goodbye and left.

"Finally.." Baekhyun sighed and laid back down.

"Okay, I'm really going to get food now..." I awkwardly annouced.

"Okay, be careful." He turned his head and blowed me a kiss. I caught it and put in my pocket.

When I came back from the cafeteria, I fed him and he fed me. After we ate, I fell asleep right next to him and he fell asleep right after.

The next few days were the same. I'd go visit him and we'd make out and play around.

Then after a week, he was finally discharged.

"Oppa! Youre finally out!" I ran and jumped on him. My legs were around his waist and my arms were around his neck and my lips were attached to his lips.

"Yah! You look like you havent seen me in forever.." he teased.

"Fine, want me to let go?"

'No, stay in my arms please." He held onto me tighter.

"Okay!"

"On second thoughts.. youre getting heavy.." he laughed.

"YAH!" I jumped out of the position and frowned.

"AW CUTIE IS MAD!" He pinched my cheeks and laughed.

"Why did I like you again?"

"You mean love?"

"Yes love."

"Then... you love me because Im handsome, funny, cute, caring, loving and-"

"OKAY! Why do you love me?"

"Oh, that I dont know.."

"YAH!"

"Im kidding, I cant tell you."

"Waeyo?"

"Just wait til tonight alright?"

"Whats tonight?"

"You'll see."

You'll see? I hated how he left me hanging there. I want to know what tonight is. He was acting so suspicious though.

After 7 pm, we went home and got ready for 'tonight'.


"You really are killing me with curiousity oppa." He blind folded me before we headed out to the car.

"Just wait babe."

"I CANT. Ive waited long enough!"

"A few hours babe? You are so impatient."

We finally landed on our destination and I was so excited. I wonder where he took me.

"Okay.. a few more steps and... here!"

I took off my blindfold and this is what I saw..

tumblr_m30lgrJrDV1rsuv0wo1_500.png

"Oppa!" I was in verge of crying. It was so beautiful.

"You like it babe?"

"No.. I LOVE IT!" He intertwined his hand with mine and smiled. He walked me to the table and helped me sit down.

"I kind of owe you for everything babe," he tried starting a conversation.

"Oppa, this is really beautiful. Thank you and you dont owe me. Your love is enough for me."

Suddenly music started to play. I turned around and saw a few people playing violens. But when I turned back around to Baekhyun, he was gone. Where'd he go?

"Oppa?" I stood up from my seat and looked around. Then I got taped on the shoulder.

I spun around and saw Baekhyun kneeling down.

"Oppa?"


A/N: Adding two new chpaters to this story! Thanks for waiting for me! I will try to finish during the weekends since I have finals next week ): Love ya guys! I will fix later~