Day to Remember

What is Love

I woke up with his arms around my waist. I turned around and Baekhyuns face was inches away from mine. I moved his bangs away from his face and kissed him on the forehead. 

I guess I knocked out yesterday.

I took my phone and quickly turned it on. I had 5 missed calls from my mom and 2 text messages from Kimmie and my mom. I was pretty sure I was going to get yelled at when once I get home. Suddenly I felt Baekhyun move.

"Babe.." I never knew his voice could get anymore ier,"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing oppa, I just had a little nightmare thats all. Go back to sleep." I put my hands in front of his face making sure he'd go back to sleep but he rejects and moves my hand away and kissed me.

"I missed your kisses last night, why did you sleep so early?"

"Im sorry oppa its just I was really tired yesterday but I'll make it up today. Lets go on another date but first we have to go to my house. My parents are looking for me." He nodded and kissed me again.

"Lets go to sleep first." He cuddled with me again.

The next time I woke up, it was already 9 am and Baekhyun was not by my side. I sat up and searched around the room. Suddenly the bathroom door opensvand it was Baekhyun with just jeans on.

OH MY LORD JESUS, HELP ME.

"You should shower too babe."

"But I dont have any clothes oppa.."

"I bought you some." He hands me a bag. I smiled and hugged him. I went to shower and changed.

girl-kfashion-korean-fashion-style-ulzza

I got out the bathroom and once Baekhyun saw me he eyed me up and down,"You are so pretty babe." He hugged me from the behind. 

"Lets go eat now oppa," I giggled while he was kissing my neck.

"Nah, I'm taking us out today but after we visit your house." I nodded and intertwined my hands with his and left his house. When we arrived at my house, the first thing I did was yell,"MA PA IM HOME!"

"Finally you decide to come home where were you young lady and why didnt yo--" she looked at Baekhyun and continued,"OH whos this young handsome man, you didnt tell me you had a guest!"

"Mom.."

"Hi I'm Byun Baekhyun! Nice to meet you *bows*"

"OMO! Mae isnt this the guy your always talking about?"

"MOM!"

"She talks about me? How often?" Baekhyun asks.

"A LOT, shes in love with you."

"MOM ENOUGH! Look I guess I can tell you now... Me and Baekhyun are going out, I was at his house yesterday thats why I wasnt home."

Her eyes widened and started clapping,"FINALLY! MY DAUGHTER IS TAKEN BUT YOU... IF YOU DARE HURT MY BABY I WILL CRUSH YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES GOT IT?" My mom was being overprotective again.

"Maaa stop... well me and Baek have to go now. Bye mom I love you and tell dad I love him too!" I kissed her and grabbed Baekhyun immediately. I was so embarrased.

"Your mom is so cute and energetic like you," Baekhyun pointed out. I punched him and he laughed. After we went to eat out at one of the finest resturants in town. I entered the resturant and he told me to pick a table while he goes to the bathroom.

10 minutes later, he still hasnt shown up. I was worried.

Where the hell is he?

30 minutes later, I was about to leave until I saw him running inside. I hit him and said,"Where the hell were you, I was so worried you left me!"

"I'm sorry but I just remembered what today was, HAPPY 12 FRIEND ANNIVERSARY!"

"Huh?" He handed me a little bag."Do you remeber when we first met at the park? That was exactly 12 years ago from now."

"You remembered? I thought you didnt know that was me.."

"How can I not? You look exactly the same from before but more beautiful now and how could I forget the day my favorite shirt got ruined by some peasant, just kidding baby."

He told me to sit back down and I looked down at the bag. I opened the bag and a box.

"I ran to the nearest jewelery store from here and got us promise rings." He took one of the rings and put it on my ring finger. Then I took the other one and put it on him.

Stainless-Steel-Heart-Shaped-Couples-Rin

"I know this is too soon but I know that being with you for the rest of my life is the best choice I've ever made. I love you."

I didnt know how to break the news to him that I was leaving to the U.S next year so I just nodded and said I love you back. I was scared he would get mad and think that I just used him.

I want him to know that hes the only man I want for the rest of my life.

 

Author Note: I still find this cute lol is it just me? yeah? No? Okay.. well anyways not much here just fixed errors (;