Dont Go

What is Love

The next morning, I woke up with no clothes on and Baekhyuns still in me. I moved him away and got up to get ready for school. I woke him up and he tackled me back down. 

"Babe! We got to go!" I whined.

"No we dont, lets just dittch and stay in bed all day," he said.

"Uh no thank you. Come on." I let go of his grip and stood up. I noticed he was still looking at my open body. I rolled my eyes and went to shower. Since it was pretty cold outside, I decided to wear my favorite winter outfit.

230950287111305035_muGiHLVY_c_large.jpg

I ate breakfeast as Baekhyun took a shower. After a few minutes, he finished and we left the house.

School was going to so boring and I just knew it. I almost forgot me and Kai made up. He came up to me and hugged me. 

"Hey beautiful~" he complimented.

"Stop it... well have you found anyone you know.. hot for ya?" I asked.

"Yeah and shes right in front of me." I looked behind me and found Lee Jaeyeon.

"Her? The nerd who always talk about minecraft? I mean I-"

"I mean you pabo."

"Not funny, I told you to get over me not to flirt with me. Baekhyun is just nearby."

"And? He cant fight remember?"

"Well he has people all over to protect him. Just stop come on lets go to physics." I gave him a push and we walked to class together. Little did I know, Baekhyun was watching us.

The bell rang for first period and class was about to begin. I looked around the classroom and no sign of Baekhyun. I wasnt that worried since I know hes usually like this but after half an hour I was getting a little curious.

"Hey you okay?" Kai asked.

"Mhm, I'm just worried about Baekhyun, where is he?" I mumbled.

"Baekhyun? Hes probably ditching with his friends dont worry." He ruffled my hair and I half smiled. As class ended, I packed my stuff and I walked out of class fast. I wanted to look around school before going into class. I wanted to look for him.

I looked at the time and the bell was about to ring so I ran back to my class and there I saw Baekhyun sitting down with his friends. I sighed and went up to him.

"Babe where were you first period? I was so worried." I cried.

"I'm sorry they wanted to go eat so we went to the liquor store. Did you try finding me? I can see youve been running, your face is red and your hair looks like we just had ."

"Yes, you dont know how much I ran. You pabo why didnt you text me or something?"

"Im sorry come here," he grabbed my waist and stole a kiss,"I love you."

"I love you too pabo." I gave him another peck. 

"Okay you two, you guys can do that afterschool not now," our teacher stared at us deathly. I let go of our position and went to my seat.  During class we kept giving each other stares and I know he wanted me.

All day long, he kept giving me signals that he wanted to do it so badly. I kept giving him signals that I didnt want to and just ignored him.

Then school ended and we were on our way home. As soon as we entered our room, he pushed me to the wall and made out with me. I tried pushing away but he was too strong.

I gave up and gave in. We moved it to the bed and started taking our clothes off. 

I laughed when he failed to take off my shirt. He spanked my for revenge, Next thing we knew all of our clothes were off. He was about to enter in me but we heard his door open.

We turned around and a large man appeared.

"APPA?!" Baekhyun yelled. I got off Baekhyun and stood up straight. This was the most awkward first expression ever.

"Baek, who's this?"

"Uhm.. she's my friend.."

FRIEND? Does he not want to annouce that I'm his girlfriend?

He saw the look on my face and bit his lip.

"Friend? Then why were you two kissing?"

"She was helping me.. uh. study and she suddenly kisses me.." He kept lying and lying and lying which made me get very upset.

"Whatever, come on I brought food, lets eat." He points at me and Baek and left the room.

"Friend? What the hell was that about?" I was furious.

"Babe I am so sorry, its just that my dad still doesnt trust girls.. but I promise I'll tell him after we eat, okay?" He gave me a worried look and I looked away.  He snatches both my hands and says,"Dont be mad please?"

"I'm not mad.. lets just go before your dad even hates me more." We went down the stairs seperately and sat down around their round table. There were american, chinese, japanese, and korean types of food. There were so much it covered the whole table.

"Lets dig in!" Baekhyuns dad yells. After we ate, I offered to help clean up but Baekhyun stopped me and gave me a look. He was telling me it was time.

"Appa?"

"Mhm?"

"I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" He turned around from his chair and looked straight at us. 

"Me and Mae have been going out for awhile and she lives with us now.." He intertwined his hands with mine. He knew I was scared and held me tighter. His dad's eyes grew big.

"WHAT!" He looked at me.

"Appa, dont yell at her! Its my fault, I fell in love with her!"

"Baekhyun. My office. NOW." As he commanded, Baekhyun followed. They entered the room and I couldnt help but eavesdrop.

"Dad, shes different shes not like mom.."

"DONT YOU DARE SPEAK ABOUT YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!" Baekhyun flew into silence.

"Why didnt you tell me before? That she was living with us?"

"How could I? You never answer your phone anyways."

"Well I hate to break it to you but youre going to have to tell her to move out." Tears started forming in my eyes. 

"NO, never. You cant make her leave, if shes leaving I'm leaving. And if you came back here just to ruin my life then just go back."

"Baek dont be so stupid, dont risk your own damn life for a girl like that."

That hit me. Tears started falling off me face. I ran to our room and packed my things. I didnt want Baekhyun to lose his relationship with his father just because of me. I am not selfish. I took my luggage and went down the stairs. But before I could even reach the door knob, someone yelled my name out.

"MAE!" I turned around and saw Baekhyun running after me. I wiped my tears away and answered,"Yes?"

"Where are you going? Look I--"

"Baekhyun stop, its okay if your dad wants me to leave. Its not like we're breaking up."

"But I--"

"Save it, I'll call you when I get home okay? Dont fight with your dad anymore." I kissed him in the cheek and opened the door. Then I felt his arms around my waist.

"Dont go please. I'm going to miss seeing your face in the morning and making love with you whenever. I'm going to miss sleeping beside you every night. I'm going to miss you like crazy." I heard him sniffle and felt a tear on my shoulder.

"Youre crying again, oppa."

"Jebal..." I turned around to kiss him and gave him a pinch in the cheek.

"Lets just try it out. Lets give your dad some time. I'll let you hang out with your dad while he's here okay?" I smiled.

"But I'm going to miss you..."

"I'm going to miss you too oppa." I kissed him again and left without him stopping me again. I know I'd regret this mistake but theres no their choice.

I'd have to go for now.

Its been a week since I havent been into Baekhyun house and I'd barely see him during classes now. We were slowly drifting apart. I hated it so bad that I cried one night. My mom overheard me and ran into my room.

"Sweetie are you okay?"

"Yes ma just leave me alone." I regret everything. I wish I havent moved out. I wished Baekhyun was with me right now. 

Then out of the blue the doorbell rang.

"Stay here I'll get it." My mom walked out my room and answered the door. As she went downstairs, I looked at my promise ring and remembered our fortune, that our love will always find its way. My door opened and I was suspecting it was my mom but it wasnt.

It was Baekhyun.

Oh how much I missed his big smile.

"Hi babe, long time no see." I stood up from my bed and hugged him.

"Its only been a week pabo!"

"A WEEK IT FEELS LIKE YEARS!" I laughed and kissed him. I missed kissing him every night.

"So what are you doing here anyways? Is your dad not home anymore?"

"You dont remember?"

"Remember what?" I looked so confused.

"WOW BABE, I feel loved. ITS OUR 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!"

"CHINCHA?" 

"YES!"

"I am so sorry! Happy six months oppa!"

"I cant believe you, now your going to pay a price!"

"What?"

"Its a favor."

"What is it?"

"Please dont go anymore, stay in my arms forever."

"I wont promise." I kissed him and he kissed me back. My phone accidently interrupted our make out scene and started ringing. I answered and I couldnt believe it.

"Yah, Mae did you forget that you were supposed to meet me and Kimmie at the movie theatres?" "Yeah! Kai and me are waiting!" Kimmie yelled out.

. I forgot.

 

Author Note: Hey cuties! Long time no update! Well here ya go~ Hope you like it! Please give me feedback, I'd really appreciate it(: I'll edit later~