Confession

What is Love

I woke up with tears on my pillow.

Was I crying that much for one guy?

I really didn't want to go to school today so I pretented to be sick. "Umma *cough cough* I dont feel good, can I not go to school?"

My mom stared at me as if she knew I was faking and said,"Sweetie I know your pretending, just go, it'll look bad for your scholarship if you dont have perfect attendence."

I growled and eventually got ready. I hated how I had every class with him, I just wanted to punch him in the face so much. When I entered my first period, I had no sight of Baekhyun, of course he was going to be late again. The bell rang and he still wasnt present.

Why am I worrying? I dont care about him. Oh yes I do.

He enters half an hour later. He looked at me and teased,"Someone looks worried." I rolled my  eyes and said,"Why would I worry, jerk."

"Because you like me."

"Yeah used too, and I will never like you again. Promise so dont worry." After I confessed, we became quiet for the rest of the period, even if we were supposed to for partner evaluation we still didnt talk to each other. I was tired of him just hurting my feelings.

Two weeks later, still no talking.

Also today was my game day, my first home game. I was nervous because firstly, I was captain so if anything wrong happened all blame is on me. Once the game started, I tried going into game on focus. But even though if I tried focusing all I kept thinking about was Baekhyun. When I was about to make a shot, a big girl stopped me and pushed me on the floor. The crowd went 'OOUUU'. And like a big girl, I stood up and told my coach that I was fine which I wasnt. I was pretty sure I had a big bruise where I landed on.

On the bright side, my team won. The opposing team lost by two points. My team suddenly went into a team hug, and sadly someone accidently hit the spot of my bruise.

"AHH!" I screamed and held my hip.  Everyone looked at meworriedly. "Mae are you sure your okay?" I nodded and smiled. My team stayed for the boys game and my eyes were on Baekhyun the entire time. 

STOP MAE, you have to get over him.

He looked up and we locked eyes. For some reason, I looked away quickly. Their team won also by a lot because of Baekhyuns three pointers. After the games, the girls and I were heading to a party. I didnt know whos party but they begged me to go so I said why not.

My team went to change and I had no choice but to wear the outfit I wore to school, which was a bit too showy. The shirt was see through so people could be able to see my bra and my shorts were a bit too short. I felt weird going to someones party, dressing like this.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Who's party are we going to anyways?" I asked.

"Kimmie didnt tell you?" I shook my head and death stared Kimmie,"We're going to Baekhyuns party, its his birthday."

Birthday?! 

I was so busy ignoring him and forgot about his birthday. I was so mad at myself for being a big time jerk. "He invited you guys?"

"He invited you actually but he said that we could also go."

"ME? Why would he invite me?"

"Because youre the girls basketball captain I guess." My mouth shaped into an O and they laughed.

I was pretty sure he wasnt the one who wanted to invite me but Chanyeol. I mean common sense right?

We went into one of your teammates van and drove there. My first impression of his house was priceless. He was one rich boy. Not a lot of people were invited. There were only athletes in his house like the volleyball, football, soccer, basketball teams of both . The party was awkward because I didnt know ANYONE. It was my first time meeting these people. Chanyeol kept looking at me and it creeped me out. I honestly wanted to go home.

"Kimmie I'm going to go now," I whispered to her. She looked at me with a puppy face asking me not to go.

And I ended up staying which was unbelieveable. They handed me a bottle of beer and I denied at first because Ive never really drank before and I was not about to get drunk with erts in this house.

Then chants started,"DRINK IT DRINK IT DRINK IT!"

But I didnt want to be a party pooper either so I drank it. Then everyone went WOOO. Things started getting a little crazy after that. The worst part was I was getting lured by drunk Chanyeol and I didnt even know I was. I was too drunk.

I couldnt stop myself.

"Come on Mae lets get down to it." I took his hand and he was taking me to Baekhyuns guest room. But then suddenly I felt my arm being pulled the other way.

"Mae stop, your drunk. Chanyeol let her go."

I opened up my eyes and saw it was Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun stop ruining the fun let me just bang her once."

"No last time I didnt do anything but this time I will. NOW let go." Chanyeol rolled his eyes and left.

I stared at him and my anger was far too much bottled up.

"WHY DO YOU CARE BAEKHYUN, WHY NOW? STOP RUINING THE FUN."I began hitting him,"THE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU DIDNT LIKE ME, WHY DO YOU CARE HUH?" My drunk side was now in charge, my anger was now being released.

"Mae I--"

"NO, YOU JERK YOU LISTEN TO ME I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION SINCE WE WERE LITTLE AND ALL YOU'VE DONE WAS EITHER EMBARRASS ME OR TEASE ME, WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME BAEK, AT LEAST BE MY FRIEND BUT NOOOO YOU SAID IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN WHY HUH WHY?!"

I started hitting him harder in the chest. I was crying like a little baby.

He lifted up my chin and wiped away my tears and kissed me. I couldnt believe I was kissing Byun Baekhyun. I kissed him back and let go of my grip on his shirt. He kissed me one more time and let go. He then walked away. He left me there wondering why he did that.

Baekhyuns POV

I kissed her.

My first kiss ever.

For once, I did the right thing for a girl. 

I was shocked that I did it. I felt bad for leaving her, I honestly wanted to kiss her more. I didnt know she had so much anger in me.
 
For some reason, I was finally falling in love with her.

She was different than the other girls that confessed to me. I didnt know what to do, I have never been a relationship before. The one question that was stuck in my head all night was:

Was she worth it?

 

Author Note: Not much changed~ I'll probably change more thing later~ Please comment if ya want (: 

FOR NEW READERS: HEY I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR, I PROMISE IT'LL GET BETTER! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE OR COMMENT THANKS (: