First Date?

What is Love

I went home with a huge smile on my face. Yes, he left me but he still kissed me.  I was finally able to sleep all night unlike Baekhyun who only slept three hours.

I couldnt help but feel joyful. 

My first kiss was with the man I loved. 

The next morning, I felt a bit sick and planned to stay home. I still couldnt get my mind off Baekhyun. I was wondering how he was feeling right now. Did he like me or was he just trying to shut me up?

Boys are so confusing ugh. This is why I do not want a boyfriend.

I got up and put my hair in a bun. Then suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Bestfriend! Lets go out today, Im bored," Kimmie replied.

"Sorry Kimmie maybe tomorrow, Im not feeling good." 

"Drank too much last night?"

"Uhm yeah, thats what happened.." I didnt want to tell her about Baekhyun, not yet. My feelings werent even settled yet.

"Mae, is something wrong? You seem a bit off.."

"Why wouldnt I be? Im just sick okay?" 

"Okay, grouchy pants!"

"Yah! Well I'm going to take a shower now. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, take care best friend!" I hung up on her and took a bath. I had a huge headache. I have never really gone drunk before so this was pain was really killing me. 

After I showered, I headed to eat breakfeast. Luckily my mom was there, I was hoping to get an advice from her.

"Hey mom," I greeted her.

"Hey sweetie, oh youre pretty hot. Are you sick?"

"Yeah a bit.. but hey mom can I ask you something?"

"Sure anything sweetie, what is it?" She sat next to me, giving me her full attention.

"So yesterday I went to a party and remember Baekhyun? Well I was about to get you know have some yeah and he stopped the guy that was about to yeah.. and I kind of yelled at him for being such a jerk and then he kissed me and left. What was that? I dont know what to think.."

"Wait so you got drunk then were almost but Baekhyun saved you and you bashed him and he kissed you and left you hanging?"

"Pretty much."

"Sweetie, Baekhyun probably has a crush on you. But give him some time. Didnt you say, he didnt really like girls? Well he's changing and its taking him some time so be patient. That wasnt just your first kiss but his also."

"Mom, you really do know how to summarize things."

"Girl Ive been through there already, thats why." She stood up and continued cleaning. 

"So what youre saying is to give him some time?"

"Yes, even if it takes months or years, if you really like this Baekhyun guy you'd wait."

"Thanks mom," I kissed her and went back to my room.

Wait for him? Is he worth it?

Baekhyuns POV

Was she worth it?

I could not be able to sleep. All I was thinking about was her. Mae what have you done to me?

I tried everything to keep her off my mind but I just couldnt.

Why was she so angry at me? Have I really done it? Maybe I should apologize. Wait no that would make me look weak.. UGH I CANT DECIDE.

I just ended up not sleeping at night and knocked out the following morning.

Regular POV

The day after I felt so much better so my team decided to go shopping to cheer me up. But I kind of wished that it was tomorrow already because then I could be able to see Baekhyun at school. I hated that I fell in love with him more. His lips were just so soft and kissable. 

My friends started staring at me like I was crazy when I just kept touching my lips.

"Hey uhm Mae.. Are you okay there?" one of my friends asked. I stopped touching my lips and looked at them and nodded. 

"NO WAY SOMEONE KISSED YOU THAT NIGHT HUH MAE THATS WHY YOU KEEP TOUCHING YOUR LIPS WHO WAS IT HUH?"

My eyes widened and I tried denying,"UH nooo, this is what I do when I think right Kimmie?" I looked at her with a death stare.

"I know who it is! I as your best friend of course knows who it is!" Kimmie pointed out. They all looked at her and waited for a name.

"ITS BAEKHYUN ISNT IT? Thats why you were upset yesterday.. where you even sick? Girl you are caught red handed." I blushed and made it more obvious. I gave up and slightly nodded.

"I KNEW IT! How?!" all of them looked so curious. I told them what happened and they were all suprised. They were all frozen for a second. Their comments were:

"OMG he totally likes you!"

"IM JEALOUS!"

"HOW DARE YOU?"

Just to make things worse, I see Baekhyun with his crew looking at us. We were so loud that everyone else paid attention to us also.

What are they doing here?!

I forgot that we were at the mall where all cool kids hung out. I looked up to see Baekhyun full on staring at me then looked away. Then they walked towards us. 

Etteokae?

"Hey you ladies want to go on a date? We kind of feel lonely." And like idiots my team blushes and nods without my permission.

"Look we're even, one boy gets one girl, I'll take Kimmie." Chanyeol suggests. Everyone paired up except you and Baekhyun.

We were automatically paired.

The rest of the girls were all up on their date unlike me and Baekhyun. An awkward couple. It wasnt our fault. Baekhyun and I never been in a relationship before.

Then out of nowhere Baekhyun finally speaks,"Mae, we need to talk.."

Talk? OH no hes going to tell me kissing me was a mistake right? Why get my hopes up?

I nodded and said,"Sure and if its about that night, then I'm sorry for all the things Ive said and I was a stupid dru--"

He unexpectedly kisses me.

He lets go of the kiss and says,"Don't say that. I'm sorry that I've been a big jerk to you maybe.. I had a crush on you this whole entire time thats probably why I was so mean. Its just that I dont trust girls because ever since my mother left my dad, I thought girls were stupid. I'm sorry." I started to notice that he was tearing up.

It was probably hard for him to speak about his mother again.

Then he continued,"I thought about it all for the past few nights. I didnt realize how much I liked you. Then I started feeling like a jerk and I'm sorry.."

"Its okay and you know not all girls are the same. And I wont be like that. Do you know why I never had a boyfriend? Thats because I've waited for you and only you. I havent loved another man than you and that wont change because no matter how much you hurt me I'm always there, still hanging on. I will never leave your side Baekhyun. I promise." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Seriously?" I nodded.

"Will you give me a chance Baekhyun?" he nodded and kissed me,"You wont regret it I promise."

"Lets ditch these people and go on a real date yeah?" Baekhyun suggested. I agreed and we sneakily left. We ran while holding hands like the ones in the movies. The first place we went to was an ice cream shop because we were exhausted from the running.

"Say ahhh," Baekhyun tried feeding me his ice cream.

"Since when did you know how to act romantic?" I laughed and opened my mouth.

"I've watched dramas and movies," he shyly admits. I started cracking up and he laughed with me. As we were eating, he notices that I had some ice cream on the side of my lip and wipes it. "Gomawo.."

"You are so cute!" he pinches my cheek and I frowned,"I'm not a baby you know!"

"Youre my BABY," I smiled and he started singing my favorite bands, EXO, song Baby. I was stuck frozen, I never knew Baekhyun could sing so well. He stopped singing when he sees me drool,"Yah, youre drooling!" I got quite embarrassed and looked down.

"Dont look down cos then I cant see your beautiful face."

"YOURE SO CORNY YOU KNOW!" He started laughing and says,"Only to you." He was killing me with his cuteness.

tumblr_m8s3eyrjTe1qjntx6.gif

After the ice cream date, we were eventually caught by my friends."THERE THEY ARE!" They all ran to us and my friends tried punching me but Baekhyun protected you.

"Since when did you get so protective?" Chanyeol asked.

"Since me and Mae are going out, I'll make sure no one hurts her." He intertwines his hand with my hand.

"GOING OUT? SINCE WHEN?"

"HOW LONG WERE WE GONE?" I started laughing and told them what happened. 'AHH' was their reply.

"My house again?" Baekhyun asked and they all nodded. Each one of them brought their own car so we were all seperated. I was alone with Baekhyun in his car. He had a pretty nice car. 

"What are we going to do at your house?" I asked.

"Its up to them, do you have anything in mind?" I shook my head and asked another question,"Baekhyun do you live alone?"

"Ani, my father does but I barely see him because of his work. I also have maids and chefs."

"Ahhh, your such a spoiled brat then," you .

"Whatever."

"YAH! I was just kidding dont get so butthurt babe!" I couldnt believe 'babe' came out of your mouth because I didnt even think we were at that stage yet,"Mianhae, I did--" He held my hand with his hand and said,"Its okay but instead of babe can you call me oppa?" I blushed and nodded.

We were the last to arrive at his house. After, we decided to played truth or dare as couples. Sometimes we had to kiss each other, touch each others parts, etc. It was barely 9 pm but I was getting really sleepy and accidently fell asleep on Baekhyuns lap.

He carried me to his bed and laid next to me, hugging me really tight. He texted Chanyeol that they can leave whenever he wants but not to be too loud that I would be able to wake up because tonight it was just going to be me and him.

 

Author Note: Added some parts in the beginning! Hope you like it (: