Best Friends

What is Love

"Mae, will you be kind and marry the fabulous Byun Baekhyun?" I gasped and covered my mouth.

"No... but I will marry the girly and boring Byun Baekhyun," I laughed and grabbed his collar and kissed him. I let go of the kiss and he inserted the ring into my finger.

"I love you Mae and I know this is a bit too fast but I cant let you go anymore. I need you in my life because you are my air and oxygen."

"Aw, Baekhyun actually has the guy role this time!" I bullied him and he unexpectedly laughed back.

"I know.. by the way I have another question.." he dozed off.

"Mhm, what is it?"

"What happened to your school in the US?" I sighed as he brought up this topic.

"Well after the accident, they declined my schloarship because they thought that I had become an idiot from the amnesia.."

"CHINCHA? HOW STUPID ARE THEY I-"

"Oppa you know youre ruining our special moment here?" He stopped yelling and apologized. We went back to our table and ate some delicious american food. As we were eating all I kept thinking about was I was actually going to marry Baekhyun. I didnt hate that I said yes but I was scared for the future. How about if we divorced? I cant let that happen. I just cant. I also thought about having kids and how much responsibility I'm going to have later.

"Babe? Are you okay?" he interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah, its just I have a lot of things in mind right now.."

"Like?"

"Our marriage.." 

He frowned and said,"Are you having a second thought about it?"

"Ani, its just.. I'm scared about our future.."

"Why? Babe its not like we're ever getting divorced or anything." Did he read my mind?

"How do you know?"

"Because I'll never let that happen duuh, didnt I just tell you that you are my life Mae, without you I'm dead." I laughed at his corny joke. Suddenly, he snatched my hands from across the table and held them.

"Yes I know oppa... but whens our wedding?" I asked before I drank some of my water.

"Uhmmmmm... next month?"

"NEXT MONTH?" I spitted out my water.

"Yes, I want you to be my wife as soon as possible."

"Damn, obsessed or what?"

"Yes." I raised my eyebrows and started singing Obsessed by Mariah Carey.

"Yah!" I sang even louder. But he shut me up with a kiss. I pushed him away and stuck out my tongue. We act like immature kids but thats how we were, I was so sure that I was going to marry this man.

The day after, the word was spread around. To Baekhyuns dad to Kimmie to my parents. 

I woke up right next to Baekhyun who was staring at me. I smiled and kissed him. We made out for awhile and stopped when we heard his door open.

"Oh Im sorry I didnt mean to interrupt.." his dad looks away.

"Its okay appa, we're done. Do you need anything from Baekhyun?" I asked.

"I was going to ask you guys if you needed help with the wedding plans," he explains.

"Uhhh..." I looked at Baekhyun and eyed him, he shrugged and I continued,"I think so.."

"Well I have a wedding planner for you, heres her information. Shes really great. Well I have to go. I have work see you later lovebirds." He left the card on my drawer and left. I faced back to Baekhyun and looked at him confused. He stared back at me and had that 'why the hell just happened' stare.

"Okay.. so anyways.. are we going to call her?" I broke off the silence.

"If you want, I'll let my bride choose," he kissed me in the cheek and smiled.

"Okay! We'll have the meeting sometime next week?"

"Uhm sure, oh by the way, Im off to China for awhile.. I'll be back before next week though!"

"What? Why?"

"Business, my father want me to go."

"Oh.. then thats fine," I grinned.

"You are so cute!" He pinched my cheeks and jumped on top of me. I felt his on my center. He grinded on me and I moaned. I almost forgot we slept last night. 

I pushed him away and got up from bed. I shook my head and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked up and the first thing I see on the mirror is Baekhyun. I jolted and he laughed.

I gave him an evil stare and hit him on his shoulder. "Pabo."

"Baby, Im leaving in an hour can you please have with me?"

"We already had last night! Baby, do you not care about how sore I am right now?"

"Fine at least make out with me."

"Okay. But first get ready before you get late to your flight."

"But I-"

"No excuses. Go." He obeyed and grabbed his towel and clothes. He gave me a wink before he entered the bathroom and I rolled my eyes.

This guy.

After a few minutes, he came out ready and fresh and rushed his way to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him deeper into the kiss. After he lifted me up and dropped me on the bed. I opened my legs as he got comfortable.

We made out for half an hour. 

"Baby.. you have to go now." I whined as he was giving me a mark on my neck.

"Okay.." He got up and fixed his tie. I watched him carefully and he smirked.

baekhyun_zpsfb692bc0.jpg

He looked so handsome. He kissed and waved me goodbye. He entered his car and left the house.

I sighed as I went backinside the house. What was I going to do without him for like 3 days. I laid down on our bed and went back to sleep. 


Ring ring. Ring ring. Your best friend is calling you~

I woke up from my nap and grabbed my phone which was a hand gesture away.  

"Hello?" I answered.

"BEST FRIEND! LETS GO GRAB SOME BUBBLE TEA~ ASK BAEK TO DRIVE US PLEASEEE!" Kimmie yelled.

"Kimmie! Calm yourself. Baekhyuns not even home. Lets just get a cab there or something."

"Hes not? Aw pooey. Okay might as well.. see you there in 15!" She hung up and it took me awhile to figure out what she just said. I quickly stood up and got ready. 

I took the cab to the bubble tea store and looked for Kimmie.

And I couldnt believe my eyes. Kimmie was with Kai.

I havent seen him since he last kissed me. I still cant believe he lied to me. I shook it off and opened the door. Kimmie yelled out my name and came running to me.  She hugged me tightly and I could not breath. She let go and Kai took his chance to hug me. 

"So I heard your getting married," he starts off.

So he does know..

"Yeah.." I said as I took a sip from my bubble tea.

"And you didnt invite me?"

"I havent even made invitations, calm your ."

"Oh... okay you better make me an invitation!"

"Uh-huh whatever," I teased and laughed. We caught up with each other lifes and laughed at each other. It was pretty chill hanging out with my bestfriends again. I thought today was pretty fun until something bad happened.

"Mae.." Kai whispered.

I was about to walk home but Kai stopped me.

"Yes Kai?" Once I turned around, I felt his lips on mine. I pushed him away and slapped him.

"What the Kai!"

"I still love you, Im not letting you go."

"BUT I DONT LOVE YOU BACK. I LOVE BAEKHYUN! WE'RE GETTING MARRIED SEE?" I showed him my ring and he took it off my hand and tossed it.

"YOURE NOT MARRYING ANYONE BUT ME!" He carried me up on his shoulder and stuffed me in his trunk.

"KAI!" I screamed.


A/N: Ouuu more drama~ please comment and give me your feedback thanks!<3