Lies

What is Love

I thought things were going to be much better since me and Baekhyun were fine but I guess not.

The day after Baekhyun and I made love, we went back to school with fliers everywhere for the assembly coming up. Everyone was so busy. We entered our first period together and for the first time ever, Kai was not in his seat. 

Was he absent?

For some reason, I was really worried. I feel really bad for ignoring him, he was a really great friend and he may have made a mistake but it isnt really major. Baekhyun is just overprotective.

Who's side am I seriously on?

"Babe?" Baekhyun tried getting my attention.

"Mhm?" I turned my head to him.

"Is something wrong?" 

"Ani, Im just a bit tired."

"Im sorry I didnt mean to go so hard on you last night.."

"HAHA, so funny babe." I rolled my eyes and class began. 

"Babe.. I was just kidding," he looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Ara ara, I forgive you. Lets listen now." I didnt mean to give him attitude, I just kind of felt empty since Kai wasnt my partner anymore. Baekhyun didnt know what to do and just let me be. He thought  that it was just my cranky side talking. Was it or was it really how I felt?

The day went pretty fast and I was glad. I was about to leave school until I saw a familiar figure. 

Kai?

I followed him and he went into the dance room.

I guess he has dance practice.. but why didnt he come to class?

I sneakily went inside the room and watched him from the mirror. I could be able to see him but he couldnt be able to see me. It was weird because he was the only one in the room. 

He his music and started to dance.

He was so perfect. His moves were so soft yet powerful. I watched how he moved and concentrated. Then I noticed I started to get wet. I looked at his face and he made a smirk while dancing.

tumblr_m3l6ezFwdL1qal6qmo1_r1_500.gif

I almost fainted.

Mae what the are you thinking. You have a boyfriend. Get a grip. 

I shook my head and tried escaping out the room quietly. Unfortunately, I didnt look where I was going and accidently bumped something and it fell. I turned to see if Kai heard and he did. 

"Hello? Is anyone there?" He asked and I gasped. I was going to be caught. I grabbed my things and tried running out. But too late, Kai has already snatched my arm.

"Mae?" I spun around and smiled awkwardly.

"Kai.. sorry I didnt mean to disturb you I just I came here and I-" I was interrupted with a kiss. Stupid of me, I kissed back. His kisses were different from Baekhyun. They were more wanting.

"Youre so cute when youre nervous," he teased and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs were now aound his waist. He pushed me back and my back was touching the wall.

He kept kissing me and it was getting hard for me to breathe. He let go of the kiss and started on my neck and thats when I stopped him.

"Kai, stop. Im taken remember?" I got down and buttoned my shirt.

"I know you like me back Mae, why are you trying to hold it back?"

"Because I may like you but I love Baekhyun. Im sorry but youre going to have to get over me."

"Mae as much as I want too I cant."

"Why?"

"Because you remind me of my sister that has recently died. Everytime I see you, I just want to hold onto you."

"Look Im sorry, but I just cant.. Im sorry but coming here was a mistake... I cant.." I grabbed my things and ran out the dance room. I couldnt help but cry. What have I just done. 

I took a taxi back to Baekhyuns house and I wiped away my tears before I went inside.

I knocked on his door and he opened the door with him just wearing boxers.

"Babe? Where were you? Ive been calling you."

"Im sorry.. uhm.. I was at the movie theatres with Kimmie... and I put my phone on silent.." I lied.

"Oh.. okay. You look tired. Lets go to sleep yeah?" I nodded and smiled. I changed into my pjs and laid right next to Baekhyun.

"I love you baby," he confessed.

"I love you too oppa," I kissed him in the lips. After he kissed me on the forehead and we both fell asleep. 

Well he fell asleep. I couldnt be able to sleep.  I lied to him. I cheated on him. 

How was I supposed to tell him this?

Little did I know, I started crying again. I woke up Baekhyun and he looked at me worriedly.

"Baby? Whats wrong?" He hugged me more tightly.

"Just a scary nightmare.. oppa please dont let go of me."

"I wont I promise." He kissed me once again on the forehead and I finally felt safe in his arms. I was finally able to sleep.

I promise I wont let you go either oppa..

 

Author Note: First of all HAPPY THANKSGIVING (; and subbies, new chapter! More drama added ouououou what do yall think? Please comment youre feedback (x