Biggest Mistake

What is Love

Today was the worst day in my life.

This morning, I had to wake up early for graduation rehearsal. I got up from bed and noticed Baekhyun was still asleep.(She moved back when they made up) 

"Oppa~ irronahhhhhhh!" I shook his body and in return he slammed me back to bed."OPPA!"

"Can we please stay like this for a few more minutes?" he begged.

"Ani, we're already late come on!" I arose from the bed once again and took a shower. Just after we both were finished getting ready, we left to school. Things have been fine since the last time we fought. We went back to our old lovey dovey selves.

"Oppa.. its almost time for me to leave.." I broke the silence in the car.

"You promised you leaving wouldnt change our relationship, so you better keep that promise or else."

"I promise and you promised that you'd stay strong so you better keep your promise too."

"Why are you leaving anyways? Cant you just stay?"

"Its not my decision oppa, and you know that. This is a big opportunity for me and my family and I cant just turn it down.."

He stood in silence for a few seconds and replied,"I understand..."

"But hey, I promise it wont be long." I smiled and I could tell he gave me a fake smile back. Just as we arrived at our school, we saw many other seniors in front of the school waiting for the instructors.

As I got out the car, I heard someone yell my name,"MAE!"

It was Kimmie.

"Hey bestie!" I yelled back as I hugged her back.

"I cant believe your leaving me soon! You better message me when you get there!"

"Oh my god, you swear I'm leaving right now.. Im not leaving until next week pabo.." I slapped her on her arm and she yelled 'OW'. I laughed at her face expression then suddenly I heard someone else call my name.

It was Kai this time.

"Hi kiddo! Are you ready for tomorrow?" Kai asked me sweetly.

"Is anyone going to ask me?" irritated Baekhyun shouted.

"Aw poor baby, someones jealous~"

"AM NOT!"

"Whatever oppa~" I looked away from him and answered Kai,"Hell yeah, finally out of this hell hole!" We all started laughing and headed where everyone else was going.

When the rehearsal ended, I looked for Baekhyun but instead I bumped into Kai.

"Hey Kai, have you seen Baekhyun?" I've been looking for him for over 20 minutes now, I was worried.

"I think, come I think he was here.." Kai's face looked unsure but anything could help right now.

Baekhyuns POV

After the rehearsal, I stood up from my chair and looked for Mae.

Where the hell is this girl.

Since my last name was far away from her last name, our seats were on different sides of the stage. I went to her exact seat and I find out shes not there. I ran down the stage looking for her.

But when I finally find her she was doing something I didnt like.

She was kissing the person I hated most, Kim Jongin.

Regular POV

"Kai? Where are we going?" I asked him, "KAI!"

"Mae, I cant hold it in anymore. Why does it have to be him your with? Why not me? He's hurt you so many times! If I were the one dating you I wouldnt be able to let you go leave to another damn country!" he blurted out.

"We have reasons why he's letting me go, he understands me Kai. Your just my best friend and nothing more than that so please let me go, I need to find Baekhyun.

Before long, he kissed me. I closed my lips not allowing him to enter. I tried my best to get him off me but it was too late.

Baekhyun has already found me.

Finally I had the strength to break off the kiss and I ran to Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun.. its not what it looks like he kissed me first!" I tried explaining to him. He looked so mad and frustrated that I was scared to death. Meanwhile Kai was just there NOT saying a damn word. This was his plan. For me to get caught and have Baekhyun break up with me.

And did his plan work?

Yes, yes it did. Well technically.

Baekhyun grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the front of his car.

"Why Mae? When everything was just perfect, something ALWAYS bad happens doesnt it?"

"OH SO ITS MY FAULT? I didnt even do it on purpose! HE KISSED ME! I was just looking for you and I asked for help and he said he knew where you were so I followed him but he lied and kissed me!"

He rolled his eyes and rudely replied,"I thought you said girls were all different? You lied to me."

"Your not even listening to my point of view!"

"How can I? Mae you said you'd never hurt me! But you've hurt me once already! And now this?"

"When did I ever hurt you? Youre the one always hurting me!" My tears were uncontrolable. Was this really happening?

"You also said you'd never leave me.. Did you think I'd really wouldnt mind if you left? Of course I did Mae! I never thought that I'd say this Mae but youre a selfish ."

"SELFISH ? If you really didnt like it, then you wouldve told me long time ago NOT TO GO!"

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT CARE IF YOU GO ANYMORE GO I DONT CARE, IM DONE WITH YOU!"

"Does that mean we're breaking up.." I mumbled. I couldnt even be able to imagine us breaking apart. I thought he'd be the man I'd marry but I guess not...

"Mae I.. I didnt mean to say that I--"

"Its whatever I guess, I mean I bet you wouldnt have stayed strong anyway after I left..." I wiped away my tears and walked away.

"Mae I'm sorry I overreacted.. come on let's go home." Home was the place where you and him would make love every night. Home was where you two were supposed to live happily ever after. 

I turned around and shyly nodded and entered his car. When we arrived home, I went inside our room and grabbed an extra blanket and extra pillow.

"Mae? Please forgive me.. come on sleep with me with me tonight."

I shook my head and said,"I'm sorry but I cant sleep with my ex-boyfriend."

Those words made it official that we were OFFICIALLY broken up.

"Mae, I'm not your ex-boyfriend I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND so please sleep with me tonight like we always do." I couldnt deny his puppy eyes and slept with him that night.

GRADUATION DAY

Morning went pretty well. Baekhyun and I didnt fight at all and we headed to graduation with big smiles. I mean I guess we didnt break up.

After graduation, my friends and I went to eat at this fancy dinner.  It was delicious. Then to end the night we decided to celebrate and went to a club. I thought it would go perfect but instead something bad happened again.

When we walked in the club, everyone seperated and got drunk except for me because last time I got drunk I almost got by Chanyeol. I got uncomfortable and changed into party clothes.

tumblr_mhm41gymQZ1r5hg9ho1_500.jpg

I walked out the bathroom with confidence but then that confidence lowered once I saw Baekhyun making out with some random girl. First I didnt really mind because I knew he was drunk but then I saw him lure her out of the club and I knew exactly where they were heading.

To OUR house.

I couldnt help but follow. I called a taxi and followed them home. Luckily I have my own key to the house. By the time I arrived, his car was parked and their clothes were laying outside OUR room.

I wanted to cry. What the hell was he doing? He was cheating on me.

I couldnt handle my anger anymore and ran downstair to the computer. I wanted to change my flight. I wanted to leave RIGHT NOW.

BAEKHYUNS POV

I walked inside the club and sat down on a table. After I got comfortable, I saw Mae run into the bathroom and I decided to wait for her. 10 minutes later I see a girl who looked exactly like Mae. I went closer to her and I wrapped my arms around her. I was too drunk to see if it was actually her. She turned around and in my eyes for some reason, I saw Mae smiling widely. I wanted to kiss her so ing bad and so I did.

I couldnt hold it in anymore. I wanted her home in our bed and I wanted to make love with her tonight.

I drove her back to our house and made love with her.

I woke up the next morning, not remembering anything that happened last night. I looked to my side and I see this random girl on my bed.

"Yah! Who the are you?" I yelled.

"The girl who you had an amazing with last night." She giggled and it creeped me out.

"Your not my girlfriend, get out of my bed."

"Is your girlfriend named Mae? Because whenever I pleasured you, you moaned out Mae." Speaking of Mae, where the hell was she, I was hoping she didnt see this.

"Did you by the way see a girl come by last night?" I asked.

"I dont know if I was dreaming but I saw a figure last night carrying a luggage and I--" A LUGGAGE? I ran out of bed and looked in her closet. Most of her things, GONE.

I ran downstairs and looked everywhere.

She was gone.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?" I punched the wall and cried. This was the biggest mistake of my life.

I walked up back to my room and yelled at the girl,"GET THE OUT YOU !" She jumped and grabbed her and left. Then I noticed a note on our door.

Dear Baekhyun,

Hi oppa! I'm sorry I left so early, I just couldnt wait any longer. Look while I'm gone, you can go ahead and have with other girls if you want, I dont mind. I mean you already have when I was still there haha.. uhm but other than that, I want to thank you for being the best boyfriend ever! I know we had our ups and downs but we always would make up. I loved your kisses and hugs and I'm going to sincerely miss them. I hope you'll miss mine too. Remember when we first met I accidently spilled ice cream on you? Its a conceidence that our first date was also at an ice cream shop. I willl NEVER forget you my favorite oppa Baekhyun and I love you so much!!! Promise me you'll never forget me too alright? Dont cry anymore alright? Dont cry when I'm not there because then who'd be the one to comfort you now? I'll come back as soon as I can okay? Just because we aint lovers anymore doesnt mean we cant be friends right? Thank you for everything oppa! I love you to the moon and back!<3

love,

Mae Mae

After I read the note I cried so hard. I lost her. I cant believe I lost her.

A few hours later, I decided to watch TV to get her off my mind. But turning it on was another mistake.

Attention Flight 093KH has gone into a crash. For right now, there are only a few survivors.

I turned off the TV and ran to my computer, she had to use the computer to change her flight. I went on the web and searched on the history. I looked at the flight number and I couldnt hold in my tears anymore. They were flowing down my face like a river.

"NO THIS CANT BE PLEASE PICK UP YOUR PHONE MAE PLEASE!" I dialed her number and it went straight to her voicemail. I cried even more.

"PLEASE MAE PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!" I ran into my car and drove to the airport.

Too many things have happened today. I cant. She cant.

 

Author note: Ahh~ I still teared up reading this omg, poor Mae... hope you guys like the story so far! Please give me feedback thanks!<3