Fortune to Have You

What is Love

"I love you too Baekhyun and I always have." He smiled and kissed me. Our lunch went great but all I was thinking about was how I was going to tell him that I was leaving next year.

"Babe is everything okay?" he asked me while writing out the check. I nodded and gave him a fake smile. He knew right after that something was wrong. He stopped me before I could enter the car. "Babe seriously whats wrong?"

"Promise you wont get mad."

"Are you breaking up with me?" I shook my head. "Then?"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"After we graduate I'm going to leave to the US for school... I made this decision before I fell in love with you and I regret it now, oppa I am so sorry I a--" he interrupted me like always and kissed me.

"Stop crying, its okay.. I dont care if your a MILLION miles away as long as I know your alive Im happy, as long as I know your mine Im happy." He wiped away my tears and kisses me again. I looked down and he tried lifting my chin up but it failed.

"I am so lucky to have someone like you,I love you oppa." This time I kissed him."Lets go home now." He opened the door for me and I entered.

My phone started ringing,"Hello Ma?"

"Sweetie your brothers home, hes waiting for you."

"Alright, I'll be home in 10 minutes bye Mom love you." Then I hung up. "Oppa, hyungs home and he's looking for me can you take me home?" He nodded and said,"Sure babe, we'll just hang out tomorrow uhm.. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning arasseo?" I nodded and smiled.

"Bye oppa I love you!" 

"I love you too babe!" He kisses me and drove away. "HYUNG! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" I jumped and hugged him. He started laughing and teased me,"I miss you too shortie... who was that guy btw? Is it your boooooyfrieeenndd huh? Aw my little sister has a loverr oouuuu!" I punched him and started laughing. After we went to the living room and talked about our lifes. I missed him so much. 

The day after, I woke up really late and I almost forgot Baekhyun was picking me up. I rushed into the shower and picked some random outfit.

tumblr_m610kpBLDU1r2keq9o1_500_large.jpg

"Mae your boyfriends here!" my mom yelled out.

"ARASSEO I'LL BE DOWN!" I ran down as fast I could and accidently tripped. Luckily, Baekhyun catched me.

"Lets go?"

He intertwines his hand with mine and we were on our way to school. No one knew about our relationship, only his and my friends knew. Well thats what I thought. When we entered school holding hands, rumors were spread out like that. People were like:

"EW from all the girls why her?"

"I thought Baekhyun doesnt like girls."

"I didnt know Baekhyun had such bad taste in girls."

Baekhyun knew I heard their whispers and held my hand tighter.

"Babe dont worry about it, if anyone hurts you you tell me okay?" I nodded and we entered first period together.

I couldnt be able to think straight through all my classes because I had him for all my classes. People were staring and it hurt me. At lunch Baekhyun had to go to a meeting and he told me to stay safe. But I wasnt safe, wherever I went, jealous and overdramatic girls followed. Then finally one girl had the guts to come up to me.

"Mae mae mae, do you think Baekhyun actually likes you? Hes PLAYING WITH YOU GIRL! How would someone like him like someone like you. YOU ARE A LOSER. No one likes you for your information."

"Well at least Baekhyun actually notices me not like you over obssessed freaks!" She gasped and slapped me.

"How dare you little piece of TALK to me like that, who do you think YOU are. You may be dating Baekhyun but your still NOTHING compared to me."

"And who may YOU be? I dont even know your name. AND IF YOU were so superior, how come Baekhyun didnt choose you instead of me?" That hit her anger spot. She grabbed my hair and and started pulling it. I didnt fight back because what good would that be. I didnt have to prove anything. A crowd formed and thats when I started to fight back. Suddenly I felt an arm on my shoulder. It was Baekhyun.

"LET HER GO THIS INSTANT, before I make you."

She let go and yells,"WHY BAEK, WHY DID YOU CHOOSE HER INSTEAD OF ME?"

"Because she isnt a desperate like you." He grabbed my hand and led me out of the crowd. He was pissed. I didnt know what to do. All I wanted to do is cry. He brought me back to his car.

"Baek, we cant ditch..."

"I'm not going to let you stay here with these obssessed people."

"Oppa.."

"Youre not going to change my mind, get in the car."

As he demanded, I went inside the car. He drove us back to his house. He told me to go to his room while he gets us food. He walks in with korean beef and rice as I sat on his bed quietly.

"Babe, I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier.. Its just my anger got out of control.. I dont like it when people I love get hurt.."

"Oppa I'm fine, dont worry about me." I walked up to him and kissed him. I opened my mouth for him to feed me. He did the airplane game with me and I laughed and ate the food.

After we ate, we went on his bed and watched romance/action movies. I loved his warmth while he was cuddling with me. Everytime I was with him I felt safe. I felt his arms going lower and lower on my back. He squeezed my and I moaned. 

"Oppaa~"

"Mhmm," he hums while kissing my neck.

"Stooppp~"

"You.Want.Me.To.Stop," he paused everytime he kissed me.

"No, I want you so baaad~"

"I've been wanting you since Chanyeol stripped you out. Are you sure?"

"Im suure~" I moaned when he squeezed my again.

"Here we goo~"


I gave him the signal that I was ready to have with him. He was the only person that I wanted to lose my ity too. No one else in the world. He started taking off my clothes as I was taking off his. There I was just left in my undergarments. I felt his hand sliding down my tummy and down through my underwear and into my .

"Oppa tha-at fee-l-l-s good~" I moaned from the pleasure. My moans were like angels to his ears. The more I was the more hardness he puts in. Three of his figgers were in my and man was I dying. He stopped when he saw me in pain.

"Babe are you ready for my , its hard and ready for you." His y talk was amazing. Especially since his voice was so deep. But before he was going to enter through me, my phone rang. Baekhyun didnt care and ed into me.

I picked up the phone and right when I was about to speak Baekhyun hit my sweet spot,"AHH RIGHT THERE OPPA!~"

"Mae?" I heard her crying. I tried stopping Baekhyun put he just kept ing into me until I released. All of my juices leaked out of my legs and he went down to drink all of it.

While Baekhyun was drinking my juices I replied to Kimmie,"Kimmie whats wrong? Why are you crying?"

"CHANYEOL!"

"What about him?"

"Remember when we had a date with Baekhyuns friends? Well I started liking him, and I thought we had a special bond because he had with me after BUT NO HE WAS JUST PLAYING WITH ME MAE! HE TOLD ME HE STILL LIKED YOU!" I was shocked from her words. She was yelling so loud that I was pretty sure Baekhyun overheard.

"Kimmie calm down I'm pre--"

"No I cant calm down because you know why? First of all because I'm HEARTBROKEN MAE AND SECOND OF ALL MY BEST FRIEND IS NOT EVEN HERE WITH ME TO HAVE MY BACK BUT INSTEAD SHES FORGETING ABOUT ME JUST BECAUSE THAT LITTLE DEVILS FRIEND TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!" I heard her cry even louder.

"Kimmie I am so sorry I havent been there for you lately, do you want me to come to your house?"

"Yes please, I miss you Mae... can you have one day just with us two again?"

"But Baekhyun.."

"PLEASE MAE.."

"Ask Baek, here," I handed the phone to Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun PLEASE CAN I STEAL YOUR GIRLFRIEND FROM YOU FOR ONE DAY PLEASEEE~"

"You'll have to owe me then.."

"SURE, whatever as long as I have my Mae back."

"YOUR Mae, she's my Mae."

"Whatever, thanks Baekhyun!" She hung up the phone right after. Baekhyun gave me back my phone and started kissing me again.

"Can you sleep over tonight since Kimmies going to steal you away from me tomorrow?"

"Oppa, I dont have clothes here remember?"

"Thats okay I bought you a closet."

"YOU WHAT?"

"Come on, I'll show you." He grabbed my hand and took me to a little room right next to his bathroom. He opened the door and wow was the room big.

large.png

"See? Its like a store in here, but you dont have to pay." He laughed and I laughed back.

"DAEBAK,.. but oppa you didnt have too. I dont want you to spend a lot of money because of me, I mean you already bought us expansive rings."

He grabbed my hands and said,"Money is nothing to me, you are my everything." I blushed like a hot tomato.

"Thank you oppa~ I love you to the moon and back!" I put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"And I love you farther than that!" He kissed me passionately. I lift my legs up to his waist while he carries me back to the bed. He drops me and started taking off his clothes again.

"Oppa, are we going for round two?"

"Oh yes we are." He gave me smirk and positioned himself again. The first time it hurt but now it just felt good. I knew I was going to get addicted but I was not trying to get pregnant. We were both only seniors and I had a university to attend later. Having a child was a big no no.

After the second we had, I was pretty damn sure, my was swollen because Baekhyun was giving me no mercy. He got up and dressed up in only basketball shorts and a muscle tee. He was so fine. I decided to get dressed too. It was only 7 pm and I didnt want go to sleep yet so we both decided to eat out. I went into my new closet and dressed fancy.

We went out to eat at this chinese resturant that gives you a forturne after you eat. I was wondering what mine and his would be. I was scared it would be bad.

My curiousity was killing me.

I actually believed in this because when my father and mother first came here, their fortune was that they will stay forever happy and which they are now.

"Are you ready for your forturne?" the forturne lady asked. We both nodded and said yes.

"Your fortune is... Your love will never die even through the hard paths and turns, you will find your way to find each other again." She asked us to give her the two most valuable things we have for each other which were our promise rings and she'd put something on it to make sure the fortune comes true. The trick was if one of us loses the item we gave her, the magic would be broken.

I was happy my forturne was good and so was Baekhyun. 

"I told you we're meant to be." Baekhyun pointed out.

"EXCUSE ME, but last time I checked youre the one who's been rejecting me for the past 12 years!"

"AND IM SORRY, I was stupid okay?" he kissed me in the cheek before driving.

When we got home, I ran to his bedroom and laid on his bed. I was so tired that I almost knocked out. I texted my mom that I was sleeping over before she would freak out again.

"Here I come!" Baekhyun yells and jumped on top of me.

"OW BABE!"

"I'm sorry.. lets go change and sleep yeah?" I nodded and changed into my pjs he bought me. I went out from my closet and see him already sleeping.

"Pabo, he didnt wait for me." I laid next to him and looked at him in the eyes. He had such a cute sleeping face. Then suddenly his eyes opened and his arms and legs wrapped around me.

"Leets go to sleep now, INSTEAD of you just staring at me." He laughed and kissed me multiple times.

"PABO!" I pouted.

"I'm kidding babe! I love you!" I smiled when I heard him say those three words again.

"I love you too pabo, lets go to sleep." He snuggles with me and we both fell asleep quickly.

 

Author note: Combined two chapters together so I could add another free chapter (: Last one for today.. maybe (x