Awkward

What is Love

"I am so sorry guys! Kai tell Kimmie I'll try my best to get there."

"Okay, you better go!" Kai yelled.

"Ara ara bye!" I hung up on the phone and sighed. What was I suppose to do? Ditch my friends or ditch my boyfriend?

"Babe who was that? Was that Kai?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ne, I forgot I promised them that we'd hang out today..."

"So Kai and you are friends again?" I looked away from him because my guilt was kicking in and replied,"Mhm, while you were with your dad me and Kai became partners again and got close."

"Ahh.." he placed his arm behind his head and shook his hair.

"Oppa.. do you mind if we go?"

"But babe, its our monthsary.. I want to do something special with you.." He was right. It was a special day for both me and him and I was blowing it off.

"Can it be with them though?" But for some reason I didnt want to disappoint Kai either.

"But babe..."

"I promised Kai though.."

"And you promised to ME that you'd never leave me."

"I'm not leaving you, I'm bringing you with me." Our conversation became into an argument. We kept yelling back and forth for something really stupid. I hate how we arent the same as before, where we werent always fighting but lovers in paradise.

"Fine, we'll go." He opened my room door and slammed it when he left. I wanted to cry but I held it in.

I grabbed my coat and followed after him. The car ride was dead silent. This is not what I wanted, I wanted for us to be happy like before. When we arrived at the movie theatres, we saw Kimmie and Kai waiting outside.

"Sorry we came late, we had a... delay.." I didnt want them to know we fought because then they would feel bad.

"Thats okay but... the movies are all sold out. Where do you guys want to go now?" Kimmie asked.

"Lets go eat dinner!" I suggested. They both nodded while Baekhyun wasnt giving a . We went to go eat at this american resturant and it was very delicious. After the dinner, we seperated and went home.

Baekhyun was still being a stubborn brat and gave me another awkward car ride. Once I arrived at my house, Baekhyun didnt even say goodbye, he just left. No kiss, no hug, not even a wave.

I was so pissed. I went in my room and jumped on my bed. I screamed at my pillow and punched it.

Sarangeul molla~ 

My ringtone was playing.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Babe?" I heard his voice and I could tell he's been crying too.

"Mhm, oppa? Why'd you call?'

"Baby, whats wrong with us?"

"I dont know.. oppa we're different than before.."

"I know.. what do you think we should do?"

"I honestly dont know.."

"Babe its almost graduation, its like a month from now.. youre going to move to the US and we'd drift even farther because look at us now. I mean I was gone for only a week and we're already drifting so far from each other.."

"Oppa but we said that we'd stay strong and we are arent we?"

"Yes we will.. hey I have to go I'll text you tomorrow alright?"

"Alright I love you Baek."

"I love you too Mae."

After the phone call, I threw my phone and cried myself to sleep. I didnt know where our relationship was going anymore.

brave-cry-fade-girl-lalak-quotes-Favim.c

The next month passed by quickly and tomorrow was graduation day and next week was when I was going to the US. Luckily the past month me and Baekhyun have been totally fine. We worked on our relationship and went back to our old selves.

But then an accident happened today...

Kai kissed me.

In front of Baekhyun.

AGAIN.

 

A/N: Update! Its pretty much the same.. well anyways I hope yall give me feedback! (:

Bye to those unsubscribing... thanks for giving me support before and HELLO to the new readers (:

tumblr_mpsv93lz0p1ru8saco1_500.gif