Amnesia

What is Love

Baekhyuns POV

I ran inside the airport and looked everywhere. I was such in a rush that I accidently pushed some girl to the floor. I was scared I'd lose her forever. I want to sue whoever drove that damn plane. I swear, if anything happened to her I'd never be able to forgive myself.

"Sir where do you think youre going?" a security guard asked me.

"TO FIND MY DAMN GIRLFRIEND."

"Please calm down sir."

"HOW CAN I? SHE WAS IN THAT DAMN AIRPLANE THAT CRASHED!"

"Please sir, the passengers that survived are on their way here, please wait with the other families." he pointed to a spot where other people were crying and praying. I slowly walked and took a seat.

Please lord, please.

Suddenly all the families stood up and ran where people were abruptly coming out. I stood up after and forced people to move out of my way.

No sight of her.

Whatsoever.

But then a hospital gurney was being rushed into an ambulance. It was a girl.

It was Mae.

"MAE! MOVE! MAE IM HERE!" I luckily made it just in time before the car left.

"Excuse me, who may you be?" one of the EMT members asked me.

"I'm her fiancee.." I lied but I took whatever it would take just for me to see her.

"Alright, come on in."

"Do you know what her problem is?" I asked while I entered the car.

"Uhm no not yet, thats for the doctor to see, but if you ask me she just looks like shes just unconsious so don't worry about it too much. She'll be fine." I sighed and looked at her.

She looked so pale and weak. I moved her bangs and kissed her forehead that was covered by a band aid.

"I am so sorry baby, I promise to never hurt you again." I whispered into her ear. I couldnt help but cry again.

When we arrived at the hospital, I had to wait outside her room and pray for her to be fine. I decided to call her parents and Kimmie to make sure they know what happened.

Half an hour later,  all of them came running over to me.

"Is she okay?"

"WHAT HAPPENED?'

"I thought she was supposed to leave next week?!"

They were all so concerned. I felt really guilty. THIS WAS ALL MY DAMN FAULT.

"I'm so sorry guys.. this is all my fault.. I shouldnt have.." I could barely speak. Then I felt arms around me. It was Mae's mom trying to comfort me.

"Its okay sweetie.." 

"No its not.. you probably hate me by now.."

"No I dont, youre here to support her and thats what matters as long as youre by her side I'm fine." She smiled and she reminded me so much of Mae. I tried smiling back but couldnt.

"Sorry I'm late Kimmie is everything okay?" I looked up and checked who came and I COULD NOT BELIEVE HE HAD THE DAMN GUTS TO FACE ME RIGHT NOW.

"Its okay Kai, the doctor still hasnt said anything yet anyways." He smiled and it killed me. How dare he smile. I stood up and punched him.

"BAEKHYUN!" Kimmie yelled.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?"

"I invited him because he's Maes bestfriend too yaknow!"

"YEAH EX-BESTFRIEND! THIS LITTLE KISSED HER IN FRONT OF MY DAMN FACE." She looked at me then at Kai. Before she could say anything, the doctor came out with news.

"Excuse me? Are you guys here for Mae?" we all nodded and he continued,"She's okay now but.."

"But what doc?" I asked.

"There is a minor issue that may not be curable.."  I gulped and said,"What is it?"

"She has minor amnesia." 

Amnesia?

"That means she lost her some of her memory right?" her mom asked for clarification.

"Yes it does, well you guys can go visit her now but be quiet she's still sleeping." We bowed our heads to the doctor and headed to her room. She looked like sleeping beauty.

I sat down on her bed and kissed her on the forehead. Then on her nose,  and finally her lips.

"I love you Mae, I'll never leave your side ever again." I grabbed her hand and kissed it. I saw that she still had her promise ring on and smiled because of that.

After an hour of waiting, I felt her arm move.

tumblr_m9bfqeY8a31rqxrgko1_500_large.gif

"Babe?" She opened her eyes and the first thing she did was move her hand away from mine and asked,"Who are you?"

That broke me into pieces.

I know she has amnesia but it still broke my heart.

"Sweethart do you remember me?" her mom suddenly asked.

"'Of course Ma, why wouldnt I?" Her mom sighed with relief. The rest asked her if she remembered them and she said yes to all of them except me.

"Ba-- Mae are you sure you dont remember me?" I tried once again. She shook her head and frowned,"I'm sorry but am I suppose too?"

"Yes, I'm your childhood friend, the one who you spilled ice cream on when we were 4? Remember? And we went to elementary together too!" I cried while trying to tell her.

"Hey dont cry, look I'm sorry but I'll try my best to remember you!" she smiled and it made my mood a little bit lighter. At least she wanted to try.

"Looks like shes up, her amnesia isnt that bad but it still might be hard for her to remember everything." I turned around and looked at the doctor,"Hey Mae, how you feeling?"

"I'm feeling good doc! When will I be discharged?" she asked him happily. I liked seeing her happy again. 

"Soon Mae, but just rest here for tonight okay?" She nodded and smiled.

To ruin the mood even more, Kai entered the room with a smile on his face.

What the hell is he smiling at?

I looked at Mae and she was smiling at someone too.

She was smiling at Kai.

"Are you my boyfriend? You look familiar.." Mae asked cutely.

WHAT BOYFRIEND? IM YOUR BOYFRIEND MAE I AM! YOU SON OF A YOU BETTER NOT SAY YES!

"Yes I am actually," he looked at me and smirked.

oh HELL NO. My face was heating up.

I was about to punch him but Mae ran up to him and said,"Hi oppa!"

No this cant be happening. NO!

 

Author note: WOW KAI, WHAT A LIAR! LOL Comment or Subscribe<3

HERES A KAI AND BAEKHYUN GIF FOR YALL

tumblr_static_kai_tumblr.gif

KAI'S SMIRK ASDFGHJKL.

tumblr_mtvlupAmNC1swfx60o2_500.gif

UHHH WHAT DID YOU SAY KAI? LOL