What is Love

What is Love

5 years later....

One day, I had to run a lot of errands so Baekhyun had to take care of our son for a day, which I think will be pretty hard because Jinyoung was a moomas boy and he didnt really get along with Baekhyun too much.

"APPA APPA!" Jinyoung yelled.

"Yes?" Baekhyun replied.

"Wheres umma? Youre boring! I want UMMMMMAAA!" He cried.

"MWUH? Im boring huh? Youre going to get punished for that!" Baekhyun carried Jinyoung and spun him around.

"APPPPPPPAAAAAAAA!"

"Say that I'm the best appa in the world!"

"Aniya! Because then I'd be lying! Umma said to never lie!"

"Then I guess youre never coming down!"

"OKAY! APPA IS THE BEST! APPA IS THE BEST!" Baekhyun let him down and Jinyoung started crying.

"Yah, okay I'm sorry stop crying, umma is gonna be mad at appa.."

"I DONT CARE! YOU SCARED ME!" Minkyung ran away from Baekhyun and Baekhyun ran after him.

"Appa is sorry, do you want some ice cream baby?"

"MHMMM..." He gave Baekhyun a hint.

12299_10150094349950724_442686265723_113

"Im guessing you do?"

"Please appppaaa?" He pleaded.

"Arasseo, but promise appa that you wont tell umma I didnt make you cry okay?"

"Okay! ICE CREAMMMMM!" He opened up his arms as Baekhyun carried him. They drove to the nearest ice cream shop and ate there. Baekhyun ordered cookies and cream flavored ice cream while Jinyoung got a chocolate fudge ice cream flavor.

Suddenly, Baekhyuns phone rang.

"Yeobo?" Baekhyun answered.

"Baby? How are you and Jinyoung doing? Is everything alright?" I worried.

"Yah! You dont trust me with our child do you?!"

"Ahhh... well babe you know he has a hard time with you.."

"Ive been doing good right Jinyoung?" He looked at him.

"Yes appa has been good!" He said while his ice cream.

"Seems like he's happy, well anyways baby can we meet at the mall in an hour? I want to take him shopping."

"Sure why not, just call me when youre there okay?"

"Mhm okay, I love you baby!"

"I love you too honey!" After I hung up and Baekhyun turned back to Minkyung.

"We're meeting up with umma later at the mall."

"CHINCHA? YAAAYYY I MISS UMMA!" He took out his tongue and continued eating. After eating, they headed to the mall. They were like half an hour early before I came.

"UMMA!" Minkyung yelled and opened up his arms.

tumblr_lhd8rk540a1qeqsez.png

"BABY!" I yelled back and ran up to him. I bent down and carried him.

"I miss you umma! Appa is so boring!" Baekhyun looked at him with an evil eye.

"Yah Byun Baekhyun, do not eye our son like that! Jinyoung did appa really do good with you?"

"ANI HE BRIBED ME WITH ICE CREAM UMMA HE MADE ME CRY! APPA IS MEAN HE SAID TO LIE!"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HER JINYOUNG!" Baekhyun shouted. Minkyung started to tear up and cried. He hated getting yelled at.

"BABE! Say sorry now! You know he doesnt like getting yelled at!"

"He's just a cry baby!" He whined.

"NO YOU ARE!" I argued. I patted Jinyoungs back and started shaking up and down. After five minutes, he stopped crying.

"Jinyoung... appa is very sorry is there anything appa can do for you to forgive him?" Baekhyun tried to apologize.

"Appa... can.. say sorry to me and umma and kiss umma.." he mumbled.

"Okay.. Im sorry baby Jinyoung and umma," Baekhyun obeyed and kissed me after.

"Okay, I forgive appa now!" He smiled and gave Baekhyun a hug. When they finally made up, we started walking around the mall and looked around stores. I didnt buy much things for myself but instead I bought more things for Baekhyun and Jinyoung. I bought them clothes and toys. I worked more than Baekhyun because he was already rich enough from his dad. He insisted for me not to work but I felt like a useless wife if I didnt. So for the past few years, Baekhyun was always home while Jinyoung goes to school and I went to work.

We are a really productive family other than from working. We'd always go on family trips and go out on dates.

Later that day, we went home to cook dinner and watch movies.

Once the movie ended, we tucked in Minkyung and went to bed. But at 10 at night, I felt someone nudging me.

"Umma?" I heard Jinyoungs voice.

"Jinyoung? Whats wrong baby?"

"I had a nightmare mommy, it was about daddy and you going apart and you leaving me."

"What? That will never happen baby! Do you want to sleep with us tonight?"

"Please umma.." I nodded and carried him and placed him in between Baekhyun and I. With all the ruckus, Baekhyun woke up.

"Honey whats wrong?" He rubbed his eyes and saw Jinyoung right next to him.

"Hi appa!" he said cheerfully.

"Hi baby! Whats wrong?"

"Appa promise me you and umma will never break apart!"

"I promise baby and beside Jinyoung I love umma veryyyyy much!" Baekhyun opened his arms wide to show him how much he loved me.

"Appa... what is love?" he asked.

"You know Jinyoung, when I was young I asked the same question to my appa and he told me this:

“Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only with what you are expecting to give — which is everything.”

I looked at him and smiled.

Oh Byun Baekhyun, oh how much I love you. I do not regret falling in love you when I first met you. I mean look what we've gone through. I love you til death breaks apart. Saranghaeyo oppa~

13 years later~

Jinyoungs POV

"Moooommm~" I whined.

"You have to look nice baby," my mom told me.

"But mom, I'm just going to ask her out. Appa said just be cool!"

"Do you want to look ugly when you ask?"

I rubbed my nape,"Umma~"

She let go of me and sighed,"Arasseo, just don't mess this up okay?"

"I won't mom, I won't fail like appa."

"Yah, I didn't fail, I just realized late," my dad jumped in our conversation.

"Really late," my mom replied. She leaned in and kissed him.

"EW MA. I'm going to go now." They nodded and I went out of the house and drove away. Mom and Pa always interfered with my love life because they didn't want me to end up like they did before they were all lovey dovey. 

I arrived at my friends house where a arty was being held at. I was planning to ask her out in front of all my friends because I wanted all of them that she was mine. I walked in and everyone greeted me. I sat next to her and after a couple games we played, I announced that I had to say something.

I called her out and she walked towards me.

maxresdefault.jpg

I took her hand and confessed,"Bomi I've known you since we were little and we grew up together and every since then I've been falling for you. I don't know if you feel the same as me but I really can't hold it any longer. Bomi, will you be more than just my bestfriend and become my girlfriend?"

Her face lightened up and smiled,"Of course I will."

We hugged and even kissed. I think I did a pretty good job. After the party, I took her home and announced to my parents about us and we ended up celebrating more.

I was ready to give her my all and hopefully, I can define love to her the right way.


THE END.
Hope yall liked it! Thanks for all da subs and upvotes! Mwuah! :*