Deal

What is Love

Baekhyun POV

"HI OPPA!" she ran and hugged him.

"Hi cutie!" He hugged her back.

"Oppa.. are you going to take me on a date once we get I get discharged?" she asked cutely.

"Anything for my girlfriend." he grinned. I was so close to punching his face. I was so close to killing him but I COULDNT. I was so happy to see her happy. I hated it but I had to keep it quiet for now. I didntt want to hurt her again.

"I'll go for now, bye Mae, Kimmie and Mrs and Mr. Kim(Mae's parents).." I just couldnt see herat the moment, she needed time. But I swear if he hurts her, HE will die.

"Baekhyun.." Kimmie stopped me before I could leave,"What are you doing? Go get Mae why are you letting her go?"

"Because Kimmie, she needs to be happy, last time I checked I almost killed her.." my voice was trembling.

"Baek, its not your fault. She IS happy with you, she LOVES you. Dont let your emotions take over Baek." She looked into my eyes seriously.

"I'm sorry.."

"BAEK! YOU SAID YOU WONT LEAVE HER AGAIN YOU SAID YOUD BE THERE FOR HER! BUT LOOK AT YOURSELF YOUR LEAVING HER!" I have never seen Kimmie this mad.

"I'll come back, I just need to get my together." I promised.

"Fine, but you better get your together fast before Mae falls in love with Kai... you and I both know that CANNOT happen."

"I know I'll be back by tomorrow before her release." I smiled and left.

I love you Mae.


The next day, I woke up early to go see Mae. I dressed up and drove to the hospital. But when I arrived, I wasnt the first one there.

Kai was there.

"Hi cutie.. youre awake?" I overheard him whisper.

"Mhm, oppa did you sleep over?"

"Yeah, I wanted to watch you babe."

Babe? I'm the only one who can call her that!

"Oppa~" I could tell she was doing aegyo. 

I left right after, I couldnt watch it anymore. I left the flowers I bought for her in the front office.

"Hey can you send this to Mae room 88? Just tell her its from a friend.." She nodded and I smiled back. I went back to my car and decided just to go back home. I went into her old closet and I could still smell her scent.

I missed her so bad.

I missed kissing, cuddling, and making love to her.

I missed everything about her.

I looked into her drawers and some of her accessories were still there. I couldnt help but cry. 

The whole day I just pretty much simped about her. I stopped when I remembered something. She was getting discharged in an hour. I fixed my hair and drove back to the hospital.

Just after I checked in, everyone was already there. I entered her room with a big smile.

"Hi Mae!" I brighlty shouted.

"Baekhyun right?" she laughed as she hugged me. For some reason I didnt let her go."Oppa? You can let go now.."

"No, I missed you. You may still not know me but I really miss you Mae."

"Oppa.. I'm taken.." Her words killed me.

"Oh right.." I let go instantly and smiled awkwardly.

"Babe, are you ready to go on our date?" Kai interrupted our moment. She nodded and he intertwined his hands with hers. He pushed off my shoulder when he walked past by me.

I really hated this but Mae really is happy. I thought maybe I should let her be.

Just after they left the room, I walked out and I saw them kissing in front of the hospital.

THIS IS TOO MUCH.

I went up to them and grabbed Mae away from Kai.

"Mae.. I'm sorry okay! But I thought I could let you go but I REALLY CANT." I just couldnt see her kissing someone else. She couls only kiss me and only me. Her lips belongs to me. 

"What are you talking about oppa?"

"KAI'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND I AM!" I blurted out.

"What?"

"Mae, I can show you here!" I kissed her expecting a kiss back but she didnt.

She rejected me.

She pushed me away and yelled,"Oppa!"

"Pretty please Mae, believe me! Yes I was a jerk but please Mae he's not for you!"

"Stop speaking nonsense!" she argued. I didnt know what else I could do. But then an idea popped inside my head. Our rings. I looked at her hand and thankfully she was wearing it.

"Look! We even have promise rings Mae! My name and your name is craved inside the ring!" I took off my ring and showed her the inside.

Byun Baekhyun and Kim Mae forever as one<3

Her eyes widened as she read the ring.

"I'm so confused, my head hurts." She held her head and ached in pain.

"MAE!" Kai and I both yelled.

"I'll call the doctor!' Kai cried as he ran back inside the hospital. I carried her bridal style back inside and looked for Kai. We brought her back to her room and were told to wait outside.

10 minutes later, the doctor came out with the news. 

"She just had a major headache, dont pressure her too much with her memory. She's actually made a lot of process so far."

"We're sorry doc, but is she okay now?" I asked.

"Yes but she needs to rest again. So just come back tomorrow alright?" We both nodded and the doctor left after.

I sighed and texted Kimmie what happened. Then I noticed Kai was still next to me.
 
"Kai.. I know you hate me but please stay away from Mae. Or at least dont lie to her anymore. This is just making it harder for her to remember things. We both have one main goal and thats to make her happy."
 
"I CAN make her happy."
 
"But she belongs with me, I had her first, she loved me first. She doesnt even like you and you know that."
 
"But I-"
 
"Kai please, I'm being nice here. Youre lucky I havent killed the out of you yet."
 
"Like you can." He laughed.
 
"Please, for Mae's sake." I couldnt believe I WAS doing this. I honestly sounded like a desperate .
 
"Fine, I'll let her go but if you make another mistake shes mine alright?"
 
"Deal." We shook hands and went out seperate ways.
 
Kai I'll make sure you'll never have youre hands on Mae again.
 

After Kai left, I decided not to go home. Mae really needed me by her side and I was not about to leave her again. I know I've said that I wouldnt leave her and I usually would but this time, I really am serious.

I've hurt her too many times.

I waited outside her room for hours. Next thing I knew I have fallen asleep.

"Baekhyun-ahh I miss you, dont forget me.." Her voice kept echoing. I looked around and it was just all black. Then I see her in front of me.

"Mae!" I ran after her but she just kept getting farther and farther.

"No!!!! Mae COME BACK!" I ran faster and faster.

"Baekhyun?" a nurse woke me up fom my nightmare.

"Where am I?" 

"Youre at the hospital.. by the way Mae's awake if you want to see her." she informed and left afterwards. 

I quietly entered her room and asked,"Mae, are you awake?"

No answer.

"Mae?"

NO ANSWER.

"Mae, I know youre mad but please I'm sorry.."

Then I heard a sniffle.

She was crying.

"You... who are you? Why do you keep coming in my life? Leave me alone!" she cried out.

"Mae I'm sorryy I-"

"MAE IM SORRY? THATS ALL YOU SAY!" She was right. Thats all I have said to her since the accident. But I cant help it, she wouldnt have been in this state if it wasnt for me.

"MAE,  I ALWAYS SAY IM SORRY BECAUSE THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I LOVE YOU MAE AND I JUST CANT STAND YOU HURT. I WANT TO BE THERE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. I WANT TO GROW OLD WITH YOU. I WANT TO HAVE BABIES AND GET MARRIED WITH YOU DONT YOU SEE? MAE PLEASE.."

"PLEASE WHAT?" She turned around and I could see her puffy red eyes.

"Please forgive me please remember please let me enter you're life again.." I went up to her and grabbed her hands.

"I wish I can Baekhyun, but I really cant.." She let go of my grip and put the blanket over her. She was trying her hardest for me. And I'm here being a selfish .

She needs time.

I let her go back to sleep and left the hospital.

I determined to not be all sad today and just go out with some friends. I called Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. They said to meet up at a bubble tea store which was really girly. I even laughed at the thought of it.

"So? How are you and Mae?" Chanyeol asked.

"Mhm, not so good well you see she got into an accident because of stupid me and now she has amnesia and she doesnt remember me at all..."

"WHAT YOU DO THIS TIME?!" Chanyeol yelled.

"I was caught having it with someone else.."

"WHAT?!" they both shouted at the same time.

"I didnt mean too! I promise! I was just so drunk that I couldnt be able to know that the girl I made love with wasnt even her. When I woke up, I saw a random girl on my bed and next thing I KNEW she was gone..."

"Wait.. so she left without a word?"

"Yeah.. I didnt even get to explain! Know look she got in a damn accident and its ALL my fault!" I thought I could stay calm but I guess not. I was so close to punching a wall but Kyungsoo stopped me. 

"Baek, its okay, just give her time." Kyunsoo tried calming me.

"I know but I just cant.. lose .. her.."

"YOU WONT ALRIGHT?" he made sure he made it clear.

By the time we were done talking it was 7 at night already. We said our goodbyes and I drove back to the hospital.

"UHH.. I wonder if Kimmie's there.." I talked to myself. I took out my phone when there was a red light. Suddenly the light turns green and I tried texting while driving. 

It didnt work.

BAM!

Regular POV

"Mae, you can be discharged tomorrow okay?" the doctor told me.

"Alright gomawo.." I looked to the door seeing Kimmie standing there smiling.

"BEST FRIEND!" she screamed.

"Yah! Youre too loud!"

"Mianhae..." She was too cute.

"Doctor, new patients! They were just in a car accident hurrry!" one of the nurses quickly stated.

"Alright, Mae take care I'll be back later." I nodded and smiled.

"Who are the patients?" I oveheard the doctor question.

"One's a couple and the other is a young man named Byun Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun?

"Kimmie? What was my boyfriends name again?"

"Baekhyun?" she said confused.

"Kimmie hes one of the people in the crash!" For some reason, I had an urge to see him. I wanted to remember him but its so hard! Everytime I try, my head just aches. Like my mind really hated him or something.

"Chincha?"

"MHM KIMMIE TAKE ME THERE!" I snatched her arms and left my room. 

Where is he?

When I finally found his room, I saw him cutely sleeping.

I asked if I coould go in and they said in a bit. I waited for a while with Kimmie but after 15 minutes some nurses started running into his room immediately.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppp beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppp.

Oh no... he was dying!

I couldnt hold it in and ran his room without permission.

"Baekhyun! Dont die please!" Then my heart started pumping faster as my head started hurting even more. I was finally reminicising everything. How we first met to when I last saw him.

I was finally remembering...

But why now?

"Baekhyun oppa! Dont leave me!" The monitor was still a straight line.

Baekhyun!

 

A/N: Added two chapters together~ So that means a new chapter later! Please dont forget to subscribe, comment or upvote, thanks! (: fixing errthang later lol